• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFL gives Kraperdink another chance, Kraperdink pisses it away.

If you think some NFL thug that gets into a scuffle with his gold digger brings the same baggage as someone not standing for the national anthem then you are naïve.

Not naive at all, but disgusted nonetheless.

This thread is proof. It's actually part of their agenda.

To separate us into groups.

Kaepernick is like a scab that they tear off certain sectors of the public so that they can be reminded of their victimhood. (minorities)

And then there are those who are not victims who are made to look like the oppressors by criticizing and not sympathizing. (Whitey & America)

Dont be a pawn

Reactions: Jscb1b
Tebow wasn't run out of the league. He was in the right place at the right time, Denver (and we LOVED him), and was able to highlight his unending drive to win. He was replaced by, arguably, the greatest QB ever, who went on to go to two more SBs, winning one, in the twilight years of his career* after he was put out for newer, shinier.

Tebow insisted on starting and left. I Don't blame him. He was given chances on many teams and it was his decision to 'retire' because he refused to ride the bench. Again, I don't blame him. The fact was and still is, he wasn't really starting material in the NFL. He had ALL the right things except NFL QB talent. He's still one of my all time favorite QBs and he made Bronco football fun again for me that last year and frankly I even questioned bringing in Manning after Tebow proved himself. If I knew better, I'd be working in the NFL and you would too.

Tebow WAS MOST DEFINITELY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT criticized for his religious expressions on the field. Same motherfuckers who criticized him are the same hypocritical motherfuckers who champion Kaperdick.

*Manning's best year ever was in Denver.

2013/14 season *5,477 passing yards and *55 TDs w/ a QB rating of 115.1.

*Most ever in any NFL season. And still holds career/all time TD record.

He cant be a victim if he gets a job
He has never been a victim. He has been paid handsomely all along by Nike. Nike has been funding his fake victimhood. This is just his way of getting back at the NFL and wanting things on his terms.

The old white dudes who run the NFL have long memories. I doubt we'll see many Nike jerseys after the current contract runs out. Which is a huge revenue generator for the NFL and whoever supplies authentic jerseys. And NOT because of all the teams buying them. Which kinda surprises me that Nike would give that up. Guess they sell more sneakers to Millennial's and see the same fate as many here for the future of the NFL.

I'm sure it had something to do with the settlement they reached a while back.

They gave him what they agreed to. When it wasn't during the halftime show of the super bowel, he threw a fit.

Oh well. Victim mentality going to victim mentality.

If they do give him a gig, I will be even less inclined to watch than I am now.

It's unfortunate though, the sjw's destroy everything they touch. I hate to see the institution/tradition burn to the ground, but it's not like people couldn't see it coming. Then, when it was obvious to even the delusional, they kept kowtowing to him. Seattle got rid of michael bennett and I think/hope it was at least partially due to his similar conduct.

I have zero sympathy for Goodell, the owners or the NFL. Someone should have told kap to go fuck himself and kicked him out when all this shit started. Subject him to the same response that any normal person would have received. Fuck him, he ain't special.

Last edited:
Nope - just Occam's Razor, which works out pretty well in cases where concrete evidence is unavailable.
Occam's Razor is great when applied to fields such as science or math. Not sure I can recall anyone resorting to it for proof of highly emotional topics like politics, but if you want to that's aok.

Last edited:
Tebow wasn't run out of the league. He was in the right place at the right time, Denver (and we LOVED him), and was able to highlight his unending drive to win. He was replaced by, arguably, the greatest QB ever, who went on to go to two more SBs, winning one, in the twilight years of his career* after he was put out for newer, shinier.

Tebow insisted on starting and left. I Don't blame him. He was given chances on many teams and it was his decision to 'retire' because he refused to ride the bench. Again, I don't blame him. The fact was and still is, he wasn't really starting material in the NFL. He had ALL the right things except NFL QB talent. He's still one of my all time favorite QBs and he made Bronco football fun again for me that last year and frankly I even questioned bringing in Manning after Tebow proved himself. If I knew better, I'd be working in the NFL and you would too.

Tebow WAS MOST DEFINITELY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT criticized for his religious expressions on the field. Same motherfuckers who criticized him are the same hypocritical motherfuckers who champion Kaperdick.

*Manning's best year ever was in Denver.

2013/14 season *5,477 passing yards and *55 TDs w/ a QB rating of 115.1.

*Most ever in any NFL season. And still holds career/all time TD record.

He didn't just refuse to sit the bench he refused to be anything but a QB. Pats wanted to turn him into a gadget play guy so if he wanted to play pro ball he had options there once it was clear teams didn't see QB potential in him. And I love Tebow what a great player and better man I mean I'd love for my kid to follow that kind of example of leadership and drive and work ethic. There have been oodles of QB's with arms, legs and QB intellect far superior to Tim's who washed out just as fast. His tory isn't about anything but Tim's lack of ability to put the mental aspects into the arm and stretch the field vertically with the pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Nope, not joking. If "baggage" was an issue, then I suspect that teams would be far less accommodating of legal issues:

If Kaepernick is a "mediocre" QB, then by definition he'd be better than half the league. Which seems about right; I certainly wouldn't put him anywhere close to the top tier, but he'd likely be a credible starting QB for one of the bottom-half teams, and would certainly be a quality backup.

Telling someone with whom we disagree to "live with the consequences" is pretty easy. It's a lot harder to apply that same principle when the time comes that it gets forced upon someone with whom we agree, and that time is going to come (or already has, as has been pointed out in the case of Tebow).

Once again, the NFL is a monopoly, and as such shouldn't be allowed to wield its power to censor employees in the same fashion as, say, the local fast-food joint.

Kaepernick is utter garbage. The usual race-baiters were screaming for the Eagles to pick him up last year. Why? To replace Wentz the franchise QB??? How ridiculous. To back him up??? the guy has a completely different style of play. And he sucks. Defenses figured him out, just like they did with Vick before him, who had far more talent. So the only people in Philly who want him are the racists who only look at color and who are still angry that McNabb and Vick were let go, and are willing for their team to tank so they can make a political statement.

As far as his cancerous attitude, yeah, he has one. Yeah, sometimes teams do pick up a cancerous player when they need him badly.....but the Eagles didnt pick up other cancers at WR, even though they are without any effective wideouts right now. So why pick up an unneeded, toxic, superfluous 4th QB when there are other positions of need? I want my team to be competitive. So no Kap. It's no conspiracy, no collusion. He blows. Avoid that bum like the plague.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Do you work for a monopoly? If not, then I agree that your employee can limit your freedom of expression, because as you point out, it's possible to look for other employment.

In the case of the NFL, which has an effective monopoly on professional football, then it's not so simple. I hold the same position when it comes to the Silicon Valley monopolies blacklisting conservative employees.

If an NBA player got blacklisted for being pro-2A or a Trump supporter or any number of other detestable positions, then I know damn well that folks here wouldn't suddenly be coming down on the side of the league and saying "actions have consequences".

He could go play in the Canadian Football League.

As a profit sharing organization. All teams share in the merchandise sales and TV revenue equally. They do have some wiggle room in the law to write detriment clauses into contracts. Anything that causes a loss to one team effects all of them.

I am saying that it is highly likely that there is some level of collusion within the league that is preventing him from working. He'd be at least throwing reps in a practice squad if he had simply beat up a women or killed a passenger by reckless driving.
Collusion?? Because of the way revenue is shared they should be able to decide as a group if the person will be good for their bottom line. Kappershits has already proved to be a liability and not an asset.

Auburn grad here and as much as I love winning an occasional Iron Bowl I'm sad to see him get hurt like that seems like such a great young man in his interviews. I hope he can get his body put together and still have a career in the NFL if he wants it. Man those ankles and now a hip? It remains to be seen the extent of said hip injury and Bo was a little different they didn't diagnose his injury soon enough and the blood supply to the femur was cut off had necrosis of bone.....'shouldn't' be hope it's not that bad for Tua. Even with Mac starting they will likely run us out of our own stadium....sigh. Life on the end of Saban's boot.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Nope - just Occam's Razor, which works out pretty well in cases where concrete evidence is unavailable.

That's the tool I used for my theory that the dummy was pouting because he got benched vs. what it's turned out to be. I'll also use Occam's Razor to further my theory that he has an activist girlfriend who's controlling him. As I stated the dude is dumb.

Reactions: Dewey7271
If the NFL is so horrible, perhaps he should go to the Canadian football league....if they would have him. He wouldn't have to stand for the US national anthem, and he could find out if the Canadians would tolerate the same nonsense from him.

OTOH, the NFL could offer him a contract that requires him to cease all political grandstanding, stand for the national anthem with zero political antics. The first time he tries to do any of the political grandstanding, his contract is over, and he is returned to free agent status. They could even set it up to only pay him when they actually put him in to play AND prevent all the political nonsense.

Reactions: Maggot
K is a cancer for any team and would cause whoever signs him their new drama mini series.

Reactions: 12Bravo
He didn't just refuse to sit the bench he refused to be anything but a QB. Pats wanted to turn him into a gadget play guy so if he wanted to play pro ball he had options there once it was clear teams didn't see QB potential in him. And I love Tebow what a great player and better man I mean I'd love for my kid to follow that kind of example of leadership and drive and work ethic. There have been oodles of QB's with arms, legs and QB intellect far superior to Tim's who washed out just as fast. His tory isn't about anything but Tim's lack of ability to put the mental aspects into the arm and stretch the field vertically with the pass.
The difference is that Tim has character. He's arguably one of the top ten greatest college football players ever, but he knew when to walk away. He's not on social media playing a victim. He's moved on with his life.

Reactions: Bob2650 and Maggot
The difference is that Tim has character. He's arguably one of the top ten greatest college football players ever, but he knew when to walk away. He's not on social media playing a victim. He's moved on with his life.
Totally agree 100 percent I think the world of Tim Tebow. I was simply highlighting the point that no one kept Tim out of the NFL but Tim. If he couldn't be a starting QB he was moving on and it was not the NFL owners turning away from him b/c of his convictions and outward display of them. Tim likely could have played a lot of ball in the NFL the way say Hines Ward did, but that wasn't what he wanted to do and I respect that.

So it's been about 10 days and Kap is looking like a permanent twitter martyr now. Doubt he's upset he can make nice coin from Nike, continue to be a sjw tweeter and pretend like he's been wronged by The Man. If an NFL team ever asked him to come do a workout I bet he'd say 'you come to me'.

Shitstain Kap might be a decent back up QB. Somewhere. His baggage (yes that is a thing NFL can decide they want to deal with or not) is the only reason anyone knows his name. If Kap wasnt the shitstain he is, Kap would be on a backup bench somewhere and no one would give to shits about him. Kinda like the rest of the back up QB's.

Reactions: 12Bravo
Auburn grad here and as much as I love winning an occasional Iron Bowl I'm sad to see him get hurt like that seems like such a great young man in his interviews. I hope he can get his body put together and still have a career in the NFL if he wants it. Man those ankles and now a hip? It remains to be seen the extent of said hip injury and Bo was a little different they didn't diagnose his injury soon enough and the blood supply to the femur was cut off had necrosis of bone.....'shouldn't' be hope it's not that bad for Tua. Even with Mac starting they will likely run us out of our own stadium....sigh. Life on the end of Saban's boot.
Agree. That said, WDE!