• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up ng for a range near Longview, WA in N.OR and S. WA

luckyswede

Private
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2010
Kalama, WA
Looking for a range near Longview, WA. From what I understand, the closest LD range is in Bend except a private range near Battle Ground.

Re: ng for a range near Longview, WA in N.OR and S. WA

I shoot .22s and a .308 Savage Model 10 and I am new to Long Distance shooting and the area. I shoot with a friend in Astoria when I can get over there. I am also familiar with the range in Clackenstine (sp) , Oregon but it is limited to 200 yards. I hope to get over there on Saturday while the wife is in San Francisco. I am retired with a lot of free time.

However, Saturday was a Machine gun shoot.
Just to much noise to practice.

Still looking for another range location????

Tri-county gun club in Sherwood (just south of Portland) has a 600 yard range and they shoot on one saturday and two tuesday evenings per month. See the club's online schedule. Douglas ridge has a 1000 yard range just outside of Estacada.

Tri-county has a precision rifle match scheduled for 12 February 2011. You don't need to be a member to shoot the match...just need to be safe, and know what the hell you are doing. More info is in the member contact section under "Long Range in OR", and there is some info in the Oregon home town forum section of arfcom.

I live in Battle Ground Wa and Clark rifle range is not privet
they have a 300 yard range I think it cost 15.00 to get in for the day or you can become a member not sure what the cost is.

Good luck
Bill