• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns NIB HK P7M8 "1 Von 500" value

shooterone

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Destin, FL
I recently came across an HK P7M8 and I was wondering if anyone knew much about the value of these pistols. It comes in a display case with a 25th anniversary coin and has "1 von 500" written on the slide. Thanks in advance

Re: NIB HK P7M8 "1 Von 500" value

I'd take some pictures of it and then head over to HKPro.com and post and ask there.

Thank you for the links. They were very informative. I think that I will have to hang on to this one. I hate not shooting as I feel that they all are meant to be shot. I guess that is the difficult part about collecting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooterone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for the links. They were very informative. I think that I will have to hang on to this one. I hate not shooting as I feel that they all are meant to be shot. I guess that is the difficult part about collecting. </div></div>

I shoot mine. I F'n love it. I couldn't own a gun that I couldnt shoot.

If you really must shoot a P7, go out and get a police trade-in. They are stupid accurate and fun as hell. It's my wife's favorite pistol to shoot. But she's German so she's a bit biased. But then again, it's my favorite to shoot as well.

I was issued an HK P7M13 and a bunch of other HK items to shoot in product demo matches. Very neat pistol. The only drawback is that if you practice much with it, the location of the piston/gas system makes the dust cover area get really hot after about 50 rounds. That wouldn't matter with most duty guns, but because I would shoot hundreds of rounds during a practice session, it was a nuisance.