• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nielsen Resigns From DHS Post

cornhusker86

C Co. 3/63 2nd. Bgd.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 20, 2012
    Red Michigan
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nielsen-resigns-dhs-secretary-after-white-house-meeting-with-trump

President Trump announced Sunday afternoon that Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen "will be leaving her position" after 16 months in the job.
    Trump also announced that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Kevin McAleenan will replace Nielsen as acting secretary, tweeting: "I have confidence that Kevin will do a great job!"

Nielsen tweeted Sunday evening that she had submitted her resignation and added: "Its [sic] been an honor of a lifetime to serve with the brave men and women of @DHSgov. I could not be prouder of and more humbled by their service, dedication, and commitment to keep our country safe from all threats and hazards." She included an image of a resignation letter to Trump in which she wrote: "Despite our progress in reforming homeland security for a new age, I have determined that it is the right time for me to step aside."

I was just invited to a city chamber of commerce award ceremony. It was a bunch of people gladhanding each other. Pretty disgusting.

The person who invited me had won an award. It was sad to see that they got validation that way. It was educational to see the greasy creeps that climb the social ladder that way.

I thought George C Scott was just a temperamental artist when he called the Academy Awards a "meat parade" but I see it now.

You really need someone in that position that wakes up in the morning with a hard on for basically destroying foreigners.

ie a Naturalized citizen that busted their balls and followed the rules.

I nominate aj for the job!
    9DC06056-28EA-4FA6-8BB8-66C3B570D6BB.png

Doesn't matter who has that job. Current law will not allow this to be fixed. Either it continues, the laws are changed or action is taken outside current law. The influx of third world subhumans is exactly what the congress wants, so the laws are not going to be changed in a way that reduces the flow.

Reactions: Last Chance