• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The Sting Operation Will Put The Whole Democrats’ Ballot Fraud To An End

I agree but it takes a brain to understand it.

The idiot electorate was presented with even unfriendly media reporting the spying on Trumps campaign, the BS in Hunters computer, Hillarys server etc and they did not care.

Thats becauae hbs laptop was make a mockery of intentionally released dick pics and pedo rumors that failed to produce.

Im pretty confident if someone were to deep dive the biden FAMILY finances there would probably be actual crimes found...

Bait and switch.

Tell me...ever notice when something bad comes out about dems, certain people take it to 100% autism? Then, the initial stuff is buried under a mountain of conspiracy misinfo? Now tell me, do you think this is coincidence?

Its not...

Last edited:

Sorry if this is a repost.

Trump had to have known massive fraud was going to happen, heck he'd been saying that. One would hope that 1) they'd have intervened to stop it 2) would have already shown actual evidence.

That said, it has to go to court first, and maybe that's when they spring the evidence. Showing evidence of MASSIVE fraud, conspiracy with the dominion counting machines, George Soros Tie-in, etc, etc would almost INSTANTLY drain that swamp. That would be one of the most beautiful days in this country's esteemed history!!!! It's not beyond my imagination Trump is/has doing this - he's a fighter and he's been dragged through every dirty game in the book and more. I don't think he's just rolling over because they've also done the same to his family - and that I think he won't forgive.

Though obviously asswipes like Jason Chaffetz, Rubio (he must be of the green tea party), little man Romney and other RINOs are already getting their knee pads ready.

Until they can draw the lines together and make it obvious for the idiots we have running the country and apparently voting public it's a no-go. However, they'd better hurry up (though we're not even a week in vs the chad of 2000 which was 37 days) because even though Gore litigated for 37 days, the media won't allow that now....and they'll break down the RINOs even faster than they currently are.

Sorry if this is a repost.

Trump had to have known massive fraud was going to happen, heck he'd been saying that. One would hope that 1) they'd have intervened to stop it 2) would have already shown actual evidence.

That said, it has to go to court first, and maybe that's when they spring the evidence. Showing evidence of MASSIVE fraud, conspiracy with the dominion counting machines, George Soros Tie-in, etc, etc would almost INSTANTLY drain that swamp. That would be one of the most beautiful days in this country's esteemed history!!!! It's not beyond my imagination Trump is/has doing this - he's a fighter and he's been dragged through every dirty game in the book and more. I don't think he's just rolling over because they've also done the same to his family - and that I think he won't forgive.

Though obviously asswipes like Jason Chaffetz, Rubio (he must be of the green tea party), little man Romney and other RINOs are already getting their knee pads ready.

Until they can draw the lines together and make it obvious for the idiots we have running the country and apparently voting public it's a no-go. However, they'd better hurry up (though we're not even a week in vs the chad of 2000 which was 37 days) because even though Gore litigated for 37 days, the media won't allow that now....and they'll break down the RINOs even faster than they currently are.

Romney probably invested in Dominion.

My 401K (soon to be a 101K) is probably invested in it.

Clear proof.

Find an Edward Snowden.

Perhaps that guy should never have been fucked and kept any potential follows on thinking "Nope, not worth it. Expose UnConstitutional shit you get sent to Russia...."

Ps.......if this makes it to SCOTUS who will be Judas?

Im guessing the one that owes Trump the most just to really salt the wound.

Ps.......if this makes it to SCOTUS who will be Judas?

Im guessing the one that owes Trump the most just to really salt the wound.
I'm betting Kavenaugh is the Judas. He's already shown signs of waivering on things.

Maybe Trump pardons Snowden and lets him expose all this. Not that it will do any good though......must stop joe and his ho before they actually take office. If there is a sting as I said, it'll be glorious; but I know ASGH. Shell game.

Doesn’t matter..nothing will happen

Make it happen! Gather some people, go visit your reps, in person! Start a protest. What can you do in your area? Join StopTheSteal. Start your own NotMyPresident social media movement. Basically, start doing all the crap they’ve done for the last 4 years.

http://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller/QWczw4W This link is a video explaining the Dominion voting product and how it can be easily hacked, the company SCYTL (Clarity Elections)located in Barcelona Spain which Diane Finestiens husband owns controlling interest in and Pelosis chief of staff is the chief executive at SCYTL . Russell Ramsland from Allied Security Operations lays out all the information in this video of the work they did to test the vulnerabilities of Dominion and its server in Frankfurt Germany. Skip to 2:15 in the video to the start of interview with Ramsland. Apparently their servers have been siezed last night in Frankfurt by a US agency, possibly US Army. Those servers contain the voter logs and vote tabulation of 28 states including all the swing states. The forensic evidence will be there on those servers to expose how the votes were falsified and stolen.

Reactions: gigamortis
http://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller/QWczw4W This link is a video explaining the Dominion voting product and how it can be easily hacked, the company SCYTL (Clarity Elections)located in Barcelona Spain which Diane Finestiens husband owns controlling interest in and Pelosis chief of staff is the chief executive at SCYTL . Russell Ramsland from Allied Security Operations lays out all the information in this video of the work they did to test the vulnerabilities of Dominion and its server in Frankfurt Germany. Skip to 2:15 in the video to the start of interview with Ramsland. Apparently their servers have been siezed last night in Frankfurt by a US agency, possibly US Army. Those servers contain the voter logs and vote tabulation of 28 states including all the swing states. The forensic evidence will be there on those servers to expose how the votes were falsified and stolen.

Source? Heller? Isnt that the climate change guy? We going to need other sources.

Source? Heller? Isnt that the climate change guy? We going to need other sources.
I posted this earlier, but I'll post it again! This video is crucial to understanding just how vulnerable Dominion, ES&S, and the other 3 election software companies are (they have collectively 92% of total market share across all 50 states):

Reactions: gigamortis
Your eyes are deceiving you.
Epstein killed himself.
Seth Rich was robbed and murdered.
Trump colluded with the Russians.
Hillary never intended to subvert the law so no crime.
Hillary's state department was not running guns in Benghazi.
Obammy was born in Hawaii.
His transcripts from Harvard are not important. Trump's tax return is.

Do I need to continue? The bottom line is......... They don't care about the truth anymore. They can do whatever they want and there's nothing we, the populace, can do about it.
The propaganda arm (media) are complicent and just as corrupted.
Have a wonderful day on the farm. <---- Animal Farm

I still have my mail in ballot.
I think we have to follow this one. Won't do any good of course, but why sweep it under the rug?
What did you have to do to vote in person with a ballot at home?
Was your in person ballot classified as a 'provisional ballot' ?
Was the ballot sent to you personalized with your info?
Come on folks, don't you what to hear from one of our own, not some media clown?

We're waiting. My guess is the "sting" is not visible. Probably need to courts to intervene and demand examination
The "sting" is not visible, because this is a well-documented "Internet Hoax". Anyone that understands how our wildly distributed and decentralized elections work, intuitively know the whole "Watermarked Ballot" thing is impossible ... even without all the documented debunking. "Hoping" it's true, at least in this case, won't "make it so".

Reactions: SilentStalkr
The "sting" is not visible, because this is a well-documented "Internet Hoax". Anyone that understands how our wildly distributed and decentralized elections work, intuitively know the whole "Watermarked Ballot" thing is impossible ... even without all the documented debunking. "Hoping" it's true, at least in this case, won't "make it so".

Though your post rings true I will say Snopes can eat a dick.

Reactions: Rthur
I think we have to follow this one. Won't do any good of course, but why sweep it under the rug?
What did you have to do to vote in person with a ballot at home?
Was your in person ballot classified as a 'provisional ballot' ?
Was the ballot sent to you personalized with your info?
Come on folks, don't you what to hear from one of our own, not some media clown?

I took my sample ballot with me. They scanned the barcode and had me verify my info verbally.
They had me sign something indicating that I would not vote more than once and understood it was a crime to vote more than once.
My ballot was not considered provisional.
Yes, my mail in ballot was sent to my home address with all my info on the envelope & return envelope.
I've voted absentee before, ballot seems the same.
No watermarks on the mail in ballot that I can find.

Well, chasing down the rabbit hole is ok i guess. Always looking for that bigger conspiracy...meanwhile.

Dem feet on the ground harvested how many votes? Is there proof for paying for harvesting-like activities? Or even paying for the actual votes?

Oh and mail-in votes. In states that require signature matching or a witness sig? No? Oh and voter rolls with inaccurate info, nah...

But sigh, its got to be something really complex ammirite? Cant be right in front of our faces...nah.

First, Snopes in no position to confirm or deny anything. They have no DHS clearances. They do internet searches like you and me, make judgment calls, and are prone to the same biases as everyone else.

Now onto Dr. Pieczenik. This is no internet jockey.

Re: his claim, like most folks I am conflicted. Sounds incredible. But we're supposed to wait until Monday, just long enough for the major media outlets, including Fox, to keep saying "President Elect Biden," and psychologically make it so.

And yet, could it be True?

Snopes says "False," because there are over 10,000 voter jurisdictions that this sting would have to infiltrate, and the local jurisdictions contract private companies to print ballots. Bottom line: logistically impossible.

Unless...

DHS Statement:
Local election offices have security and detection measures in place that make it highly difficult to commit fraud through counterfeit ballots. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, ballot security measures can include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights.

For Pieczenik's claim to be True, logistics would suggest that DHS would need to either 1) supply all paper to ballot printing contractors, 2) embed with printing contractors, 3) process (and potentially mark) and approve all ballots at some point between blank paper and final copy, or 4) ensure enough redundancy in the above-mentioned techniques to be able to track them reliably.

Does this seem more plausible?

That Tony Schaffer has added his voice to this adds credibility.

Guess we'll find out.

If you can't debunked it with absolute, irrefutable, concrete evidence to which every person that sees it would agree then the claim is true

Maybe check for radioactivity?
:)

A dot pattern watermark would be hard to find on a blank page.
300pdi (likely for mass printed documents) would be very small widely spaced dots with minimal 'ink'.
If the 'Dot' fell in a gray scale area it could be a blend that might be undetectable to human eyesight but digitally detectable. Date/time/IP address of the printer/and serial number Might still show the local Kenco did the printing job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
Look over it with black light and infra red very closely.

I heard on twatter every ballot was make to taste like apple pie. This was "baked in" (literally) when the paper was made.

Give it a lick and report back.

You can bet your ass that Trump didnt take extra measures to help prevent voter fraud prior to this election. Hes not an idiot. He knew the democratic cheat machine was coming for him.

PRAYING.gif

Reactions: MtnGhost
Hate to say I agree.

If I had the evidence I'd be playing golf and only saying "They fucked around and they will find out. Now either get off my tee or wash my balls....."

Gath'r thy feath'rs and boileth the tar --bring'eth the 4 h'rses with sturdiest rope, f'r a draweth and quart'r is coming mine own cater-cousins and kin folk! Nay Sir shalt standeth at which hour thine quilty of treason!

Gath'r thy feath'rs and boileth the tar --bring'eth the 4 h'rses with sturdiest rope, f'r a draweth and quart'r is coming mine own cater-cousins and kin folk! Nay Sir shalt standeth at which hour thine quilty of treason!

Your GGGGGGGrandfather would have kicked someones ass by now.

I hope he looks down with lust for a reckoning he knows to be nigh........

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Dominion software: They talk about it at 1:50:00 on the Louder w Crowder show.

The whole thing is good though I recommend listening to give hope. I listen at double speed.

Reactions: Nik S
I don't buy it, but even if they had some super secret spy shit it wouldn't prevent ballot harvesting and other types of fraud with real ballots.
Maybe they wanted to catch them red handed, We all know what the Democrats were planning before the election we just didn't know how they were planning to do it.

My Wife and I did our part, we voted. The rest of all this BS is above our pay grade.

When the grabbers come, they may get a surprise, they may not.

Reactions: MtnGhost
what hog wash put an end to dim ballot harvesting lol sure it would . 20 years later maybe but not soon enough to make a difference .

what kinda muppet fingers their asshole for 3 years