• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Night Pig rig???

Re: Night Pig rig???

My weapon of choice for close in night hunting pigs is a Marlin lever gun in 44 mag with a 1-3 scope on it. I mount a spot light on top of the scope with or without the red lense filter. Where ever you point the rifle, the light goes with it. Works great. (the scope has to be a 1" tube)
see link

Reactions: 762libertarian
Re: Night Pig rig???

My weapon of choice for close in night hunting pigs is a Marlin lever gun in 44 mag with a 1-3 scope on it. I mount a spot light on top of the scope with or without the red lense filter. Where ever you point the rifle, the light goes with it. Works great. (the scope has to be a 1" tube)
see link

I usually only use the light after I'm done shooting, but I've seen people shine them straight in the eyes without the pigs really caring. I think they don't necessarily know what's going on when the light shines at them.

Lol. I didn’t even see that it was a necropost...

I usually only use the light after I'm done shooting, but I've seen people shine them straight in the eyes without the pigs really caring. I think they don't necessarily know what's going on when the light shines at them.

Dude - how do you even find a thread that old? Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: CStroud
Hahaha oh god I wonder how I even found this. Google search? I was really surprised people weren't recommending the ATN stuff.