• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics Nightforce ATACR 5-25 H-59 C577 SOLD

JCIN

Private
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I am the second owner on this. My friend bought it new and used it on a match gun for a season then I bought it. I no longer live close to a long distance range so its just been sitting.

Scope is in great shape and works perfectly. It has some slight finish wear in places that you would expect from a scope that was used. I took photos of all four sides to show everything. Scope comes with Tenabrex covers and factory adjustment tool. Comes in a Nightforce box but it isn't the original one. Buddy couldn't find it when I bought it and I didn't care. It has the H-59 illuminated reticle. Comes with the windage beauty ring if you don't want to run it capped.

Price is SOLD shipped and insured via USPS Priority. Payment via discreet PP (F&F or buyer pays the fees). I'm happy to give my phone number and text any further photos if required.

Only trade I would be interested in is a KAC Mod2 MLOK 16"

5cZFpril.jpg

WTagkjBl.jpg

l5thWafl.jpg

zbDu9K9l.jpg

SXTJSwnl.jpg

8tsyURpl.jpg

iIUqLNil.jpg

Last edited: