• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 It arrived today!

bigbang

Private
Minuteman
May 1, 2012
Vermont
So I tracked down the UPS man in town today since my scope was to be delivered today and no one would be there to sign for it. Man what a nice optic, granted I'm upgrading from my fixed 16 power Super Sniper (nice scope for the money). I'm glad I decided to go with it as it seems very nicely made with nice glass, very nice turrets, and it's pretty easy on the eyes too! I went with the NP-R1 reticle which was suggested to me by Bill at EDM ARMS. The only thing I don't really care for is how the illumination brightness is adjusted. Not exactly the most convienent but it's a feature that will get rarely used so it's pretty much a non issue. I also highly recommend Euro Optic, first class all the way. I'll get some pictures on here withing the next few days. Now if only my damn rifle would arrive.....

Re: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 It arrived today!

You're right concerning illumination in both ways. It is slightly inconvenient and you'll probably never use it anyway.

Re: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x56 It arrived today!

Love mine; after experimenting with several other scopes I've come to the conclusion that the NF does everything I need and represents the best value for what I do.