• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics Nightforce NXS 8-32 zero stop mil-r big $1500 Trades added

Messmaker

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
I have a great condition Nightforce nxs 8-32x56 with zero stop and the mil-r reticle. It comes with the original box, tool, sunshade and paperwork. It will also come with the NF rubber lens cap and micro fiber cloth. The box has the upc cut off because I bought it when they had the promotion for a free 10/22 and I had to send in the boxes upc bar code. Asking $1850 $1600 shipped obo. The scope is in great condition and it has on small scuff on the objective end side that is shown in pics and does not come with level or mounts. I would be willing to trade for a gas 308 of equal value or a custom action with some cash on top.
1583855823415.jpeg
1583856081408.jpeg
1583856129934.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this still available? When was it purchased? What all has it been mounted on? Very interested

It is available, it was purchased 1.5 years ago and it was mounted on a 6.5 saum, and a 223 ai for a little bit.