• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Optics Military Discount Programs and Dealers

mallen45

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2020
Good Morning fellas,

I was talking with my step dad and father in law last night. One is retired Navy the other is retired Army and we started talking about scope options and military discounts came up so I did a little digging and found that Nightforce has a program with tiered pricing for military. Does anyone know if Nightforce handles the best discount for their optics directly with this program or do any of the dealers have a comparable program?

Understand that the discount is off of MSRP not the street price and the lead times are usually pretty long. Some of the dealers here will honor mil/le discounts for in stock items. Chances are you'll be able to get the scope for close to what you'd get it for from nightforce but with much faster shipping. Check out CS Tactical, SportOptics, Cameraland, any of the major dealers, a phone call to any of them will go a long way I'm sure.

Good call. I reached out to a few of the major dealers to see where they fall on it. Thanks again guys.