• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nighthawk Custom Rifles

Re: Nighthawk Custom Rifles

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nighthawk Custom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Bill @ Nighthawk (877)268-4867,at ext.236 and I'll be glad to help you. </div></div>

Bill, I sent you an email reference pricing. Looking forward to hearing from you SJ.

Now, lets see some more of these great looking sticks...

Pretty sure i sent it out to you from Nighthawk before I left my office this evening. let me know if you received it. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nighthawk Custom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
nh5182011002.jpg

New Tactical Rifle, ready to be shipped.

</div></div>

Is this Cerakote, Desert Sand? Would McMillan's molded-in tan look like the tan Manners stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nighthawk Custom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rifflesnh008.jpg
</div></div>

Dude, wow!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: valentin_84</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nighthawk Custom</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rifflesnh008.jpg
</div></div>

Dude, wow! </div></div>

What he said. If that rifle is still up for grabs I may have to give you guys a call.

You guys should definitely give Bill a call. I took a T&E rifle out this past weekend that is pretty much the twin to that one. It was my first time to shoot out to 850 yards and made mostly first round hits on steel out to 850. After we got dialed in at 850 I let my 11 year old give it a try. He shot three shots and was center mass on a man-size silohoute with all three rounds. I'll have to admit I was a little proud.

nighthawkTN007.jpg

Another beauty completed today and off to a very fortunate American !

nighthawkTN002.jpg

Shaun (Nighthawk Pistol Builder)and Bill (Acct. Manager)at A.A.C. Shoot in West Memphis this past weekend!

God i wanted to go to the AAC shoot so f'in bad. I swear sometimes i curse my father being a farmer.

Don't sweat it Blackops2, there will be more AAC shoots.I would love to still have my Father here!

jay foxtrot,call me at Nighthawk if your interested in a build.We still have a T&E gun available in .308 but anything else is around a 6 month build.

Packing the ruck and getting ready to depart for Badlands in the morning.Learning to ring steel with Nighthawk Tactical rifles out to 1000 yards with fellow heartland patriots that I work with...aaahhh, that's what I call a celebration of freedom the next 4 days !

sniperschooljune11020.jpg

Nighthawk Custom rifle builder (Michael) ringing steel at Badlands Tactical Training Facility this past week at 1000 yards.

sniperschooljune11009.jpg

TEAMWORK,spotter and shooter,both Nighthawk Custom employees getting it done.Shooter Michael is the top notch builder of all Nighthawk Custom Rifles.

sniperschooljune11007.jpg

A few Nighthawk Custom rifles on line waiting to be put to some very good use this past week at Badlands Tactical Training Facility in Grandfield,Ok.Consistently rang steel at 1000 yards thus living up to there tack driving capabilities.

I was in the class with Bill this passed weekend and had a chance to look at their rifles. I was impressed with the rifles. I'm planning on getting one w/ the Surgeon action in .260 Rem. My kind of people.

Soren

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster7Romeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I checked your web sight and it is a dead link? you guys still in the rifle business? </div></div>

I just ordered a pistol from Nighthawk a week ago. The rep there sadly advised they were going to stop building rifles. I thought that was sad news too. It seems anyone worthy of building a rifle is a year backlogged, so having another viable option would be good.

I saw a used one on Gunbroker a couple weeks ago, and that one was $6k -ish.

Regards!

-G45

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blaster7Romeo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what do you think happened? I think they have only ben building them for about a year right?
</div></div>

Its a tough market.

Heres the deal boys and girls, I just got my rifle completed and shipped. Apparently I was one of the last few who managed to order one of Nighthawks long guns. Their gunsmith they hired to build their rifles who was trained up at GAP named Michael May was unhappy with the way the shop at Nighthawk was running so he left and left all the long gun orders hanging out to dry. Nighthawk in turn had to get them built to satisfy the customers so they sent the remaining builds up to GAP and had them completed. It had nothing to do with the market or their prices, they just got unlucky with their gunsmith. Unfortunately all of the decisions made by the big wigs fell into Bills lap, the salesman for them, and he gets to listen to all the unhappy customers bitch and complain. He was nice enough to let me in on the real story of it all, so I figured you all should also. I will let you all know how the rifle turned out and hopefully get some proof targets posted when the weather warms up a bit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: George Hayduke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heres the deal boys and girls, I just got my rifle completed and shipped. Apparently I was one of the last few who managed to order one of Nighthawks long guns. Their gunsmith they hired to build their rifles who was trained up at GAP named Michael May was unhappy with the way the shop at Nighthawk was running so he left and left all the long gun orders hanging out to dry. Nighthawk in turn had to get them built to satisfy the customers so they sent the remaining builds up to GAP and had them completed. It had nothing to do with the market or their prices, they just got unlucky with their gunsmith. Unfortunately all of the decisions made by the big wigs fell into Bills lap, the salesman for them, and he gets to listen to all the unhappy customers bitch and complain. He was nice enough to let me in on the real story of it all, so I figured you all should also. I will let you all know how the rifle turned out and hopefully get some proof targets posted when the weather warms up a bit. </div></div>

Sad to hear.

Heres the deal boys and girls, I just got my rifle completed and shipped. Apparently I was one of the last few who managed to order one of Nighthawks long guns. Their gunsmith they hired to build their rifles who was trained up at GAP named Michael May was unhappy with the way the shop at Nighthawk was running so he left and left all the long gun orders hanging out to dry. Nighthawk in turn had to get them built to satisfy the customers so they sent the remaining builds up to GAP and had them completed. It had nothing to do with the market or their prices, they just got unlucky with their gunsmith. Unfortunately all of the decisions made by the big wigs fell into Bills lap, the salesman for them, and he gets to listen to all the unhappy customers bitch and complain. He was nice enough to let me in on the real story of it all, so I figured you all should also. I will let you all know how the rifle turned out and hopefully get some proof targets posted when the weather warms up a bit.