• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nikon FX1000 for $379

Tried to buy the 6-24 but it shows it isn’t able to ship to my location. However the 4-16 does. Hmm weird......

Some outfits limit places where they send stuff due to having a local vendor in the area so not to undercut the vendor. I have a buddy just across the state line in ga that has to have orders from natchezz sent to my address and that is what he was told when asking why.
May be your answer maybe not

I see the reviews on these optics are mixed. But at $399 I don’t see a better deal out there. If there is, please let me know.

DO you know if they plan to honor the lifetime warranty? Im seeing different answers to that question.
From what I understand, they will honor it and if they can fix it they will. If they can’t they give you a voucher for the value of it that you can use on other Nikon sport optics. Things like range finders, spotting scopes, etc.

Eurooptic is selling the 6-24x50 Illuminated MRAD for $399 (plus tax) on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-BLACK-FX1000-Riflescope-6-24x50SF-Matte-IL-FX-MRAD-FFP-16516/173958275128?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I had a $100 eBay gift card, so mine came to $322.94 shipped.

I returned an FX-1000 4-16x when they first came out (due to issues with the windage turret) but I thought the glass was good for the price. At this price I'm willing to take a chance on the warranty concerns for a non-PRC FFP long range scope for an ultra-cheap 24" AR upper build that I'm completing.

Reactions: BoulderE89
Eurooptic is selling the 6-24x50 Illuminated MRAD for $399 (plus tax) on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-BLACK-FX1000-Riflescope-6-24x50SF-Matte-IL-FX-MRAD-FFP-16516/173958275128?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I had a $100 eBay gift card, so mine came to $322.94 shipped.

I returned an FX-1000 4-16x when they first came out (due to issues with the windage turret) but I thought the glass was good for the price. At this price I'm willing to take a chance on the warranty concerns for a non-PRC FFP long range scope for an ultra-cheap 24" AR upper build that I'm completing.
Yeah mine is currently sitting on a semi nice Grendel prone/bench build. I’m happy with it. Honestly only other scope for this type of build I’m interested in is the new arken optic

Yeah mine is currently sitting on a semi nice Grendel prone/bench build. I’m happy with it. Honestly only other scope for this type of build I’m interested in is the new arken optic
I debated the Arken. But its heavy, no illumination, and still unproven. I plan to hunt with this scope, so illumination helps a lot.

I debated the Arken. But its heavy, no illumination, and still unproven. I plan to hunt with this scope, so illumination helps a lot.

I too debated the Arken 6-24x (and it's being offered on eBay so I could have use my gift card). However, for this build the $200 difference wasn't justifiable and I wasn't interested in waiting until the estimated early/middle of February to take delivery.

Reactions: BoulderE89