• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes nikon prostaff 3-9?

All depends on what you are putting it.....I had one designed for rimfires and the glass was great for 200 bucks out the door. Turrets were good and the bonus was the adjustable objective. If you had a link it would help more, but generally Nikon scopes are good to go, you may run into parallax issues if you shoot under 100 yards, but nothing that's you won't be able to live with. All around they are fairly good scopes for the money.

I have one I use as my "beater" scope. Its been switched back and forth to so many rifles I've lost count. I only use it at the 100 yards range but it's still tracking just fine and holding zero after about 7-8 years. Worth the $85.00.

I bought the new 3-9x EFR for my 22 and air rifle and have been very satisfied. I can resolve .177 holes very easily. Ive always had great luck with Nikon.