• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No Harm To Repeat Origin of T-M-M Tango Mike Mike

Re: No Harm To Repeat Origin of T-M-M Tango Mike Mike

Thanks for the link. but if I post a political comment again, I will be banned,

Damn, good story. Inspiration to Tango Mike Mike the fuck up sometimes

That was one bad ass Chicano!

Read The Three Wars of Roy Benavidez to fill in the blanks.

IIRC an officer tried to pin a Silver Star on him while he was in the hospital. Another soldier said he thought the SS had to be presented by a GO so the officer left. Roy thought he would never get anything.

The knife he killed the attacker with was a Randall. He couldn't pull it out and had to leave it. At the ceremony he told Pres Reagan how pissed he was over losing the knife. His wife elbowed him in the ribs.

A Soldier's Soldier.

That was a hell of a war.

It is really sad that it took 42 years for me to hear about this hero.

It's pretty sad that people today know every move Justin Bieber, Jennifer Anniston and Brandgelina make but I would venture a guess no-one asked on the street would know who this man is or did.

Thank you.

When I set through basic there was a story of a medal of honor winner for every army value. I recognized a couple of them but this is the only one I remember. He did great things here in the states too. Some political, mostly just telling his story and encouraging kids to stay in school. A great man in many facets.