• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NO - - iron sights don't NEED to be co-witnessed to a Dot Optic

Water is a compound. It can be a solid, liquid, or gas.
Yes, but what I said would still be true. You don’t have to list all the properties for it to still be a fact.

Yes, but what I said would still be true. You don’t have to list all the properties for it to still be a fact.
A declarative statement about the state of a substance must include the conditions, lest the state be undefined. I could say “water is a liquid.” But, if the temp and pressure would preclude the water from being a liquid, the statement would be false…

360CAA05-AFE9-455B-9FE5-0712AF096256.jpeg

A declarative statement about the state of a substance must include the conditions, lest the state be undefined. I could say “water is a liquid.” But, if the temp and pressure would preclude the water from being a liquid, the statement would be false…

View attachment 7925440
The thing is your average person hears water they think liquid water, solid water your average dummy thinks the word ice, etc.

You're thinking too much and arguing for the sake of arguing.

Reactions: delta6
The thing is your average person hears water they think liquid water, solid water your average dummy thinks the word ice, etc.

You're thinking too much and arguing for the sake of arguing.
(Bio)chemist…

FY3MISPWYAIhWuy.png

I finally figured out how to properly co-witness irons in a manner that keeps them visible even if the RDS fogs or is damaged. As a bonus, this will clear a suppressor that is the same diameter as an oil filter.

Patents and trademarks are pending so don't even think about copying this stuff.