• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No more Scout Snipers

But you also understand that if Russia wins this war, the next step will be Europe.
Russia can barely handle your country, how TF they going to take Europe?
Perhaps more importantly, who gives a single fuck about the Euros? They made their bed and they can lire in it.

fuck the ukraine. all you cucks were good for was allowing the dems to stash the money they stole from our country; and to supply them with your women and little kids to fuck. and you think that is worth of our treasure and blood?

hahahahahaha BWAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

the ukrainian and american politicians have done far more bad things to me than any russian ever did.
russia wants to fuck us? HA! ain't no russian ever called me a ninja.
This is until Russia fucked you, you are so smart.
Don't shelve the problem indoor ninja
Fuck ukraine.

Fuck ukraine.
No fack you

so riddle me this....mr. alligator mouth/chipmunk ass.....

you have an invader in your country.....and your solution is to sit on the internet and argue with people? BWAhahahahahaaaa! seems to me, if you were much of a man at all, and spoiling for a fight as you are, a fight should be really easy to find. instead of bashing Ivan....you could go kill him. nope! you'd rather hide and snivel.

got it. we know exactly what a cunt you are. all you are doing here is making us like the Russians more than we did before. excellent job, fuckface.

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
so riddle me this....mr. alligator mouth/chipmunk ass.....

you have an invader in your country.....and your solution is to sit on the internet and argue with people? BWAhahahahahaaaa! seems to me, if you were much of a man at all, and spoiling for a fight as you are, a fight should be really easy to find. instead of bashing Ivan....you could go kill him. nope! you'd rather hide and snivel.

got it. we know exactly what a cunt you are. all you are doing here is making us like the Russians more than we did before. excellent job, fuckface.
Right!

No fack you
There are only two reasons that the politicians of the United States allow your country to still exist:

1) Our politicians love to launder money
through it.
2) Our politicians sex traffic your people.

We would have let russia have your country already if it weren’t for the money laundering and pimping opportunities.

There are only two reasons that the politicians of the United States allow your country to still exist:

1) Our politicians love to launder money
through it.
2) Our politicians sex traffic your people.

We would have let russia have your country already if it weren’t for the money laundering and pimping opportunities.
Maybe we can really screw everything with this war in Ukraine, screw this democracy, join the Russians, make friends with China and then jointly screw the United States.
Oh damn, I’ll bring a trophy Dodge Ram TRX and a couple of Challengers.
The idea is fucked.
You don’t know how to fight a war on a large front, you can only chase goat herders with Kalashnikovs through helicopters across Afghanistan

Maybe we can really screw everything with this war in Ukraine, screw this democracy, join the Russians, make friends with China and then jointly screw the United States.
The idea is fucked.
You don’t know how to fight a war on a large front, you can only chase goat herders with Kalashnikovs through helicopters across Afghanistan
I saw your photo. You’re a poser. The only thing you could snipe is a jelly donut from the bakery.

Reactions: myronman3
I don’t even understand what you wrote here.
Jaw slipping without thought
You are in here with a brand new account wanting to talk about sniping as a military practice. Our benefactor doesn't even talk about that. The name of the forum is ironic. It is about precision rifles hitting paper and steel plates at assorted distances, with a side discussion in hunting game animals, such as deer.

You are not going to get guys talking about how they would move and operate as a sniper. And your questions are similar to the standard ploy of FBI agents, etcetera, trying to set people up for arrest and seizure of weapons.

You glow so brightly that you can pee into the commode without turning the light on.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
You haven't seen anything.
The only thing you saw was my middle finger near your nose

With greatest respect… you are in the wrong place to: A. Find a lot of support. B. Buy things and C. Get into a pissing match.

First, there is not a lot of support for Ukraine mess in this group. Mainly because from our end it looks like a very corrupt US/global administration and defense industry lining its pockets. Are there reasons for US to be involved? Maybe. But when the likes of Sean Penn and Cher are all screaming at the top of their lungs for WAR WAR WAR… after being peacenik scum all their lives… things seem odd.

Second, the stuff you are asking for… is all highly export-controlled. Everyone here knows that. And you give the appearance of being on a shopping trip. Which means instant ban around here. Because this community will not get involved with (or give the appearance of getting involved with) ITAR violations. And if you expect political support from this group… to be able to buy stuff that out .gov won’t sell you already… good luck. They hate our very existence! Of course, you could also be a Glowie… trying to trick someone into a violation of some sort. In which case, you will elicit the same response from folks here.

Third… yup. You got jumped all over. Welcome to the Bear Pit. Did you deserve the immediate shitstorm unleashed on you? Probably not. But now you are earning it by digging a deeper hole with every post. Which is most unprofessional. And which gives folks here more reason to push you and dump all over you.

Best bet… call it a day. Stop posting. Don’t ever even give the appearance of trying to buy ITAR controlled gear. And find a forum where people are in your camp. Because this is not it! Probably need to find a Screen Actors Guild or a Moms Demand Action site. Those folks will love you and shower you with gifts. Sean Penn will probably send you NODS.

Just some straightforward advice. I’ll not call it friendly advice. But how does “Good advice presented in a professional tone and manner” sound?

Now, back to our regularly-scheduled mess!

Cheers, Sirhr

The idea is fucked.
Your country is only minimally relevant on the world stage because of grain production.

The real reason western 1st world countries allow you to exist is to launder money and pimp your people.

Your country joining Russia and China would be like Eminem joining Mike Tyson and George Foreman. Pointless.

The Ukraine was/is so corrupt that they couldn't join NATO. That is an eye opener.

Now, Russia invading Ukraine was horrible. Killing, raping, war crimes galore...yeah, fuck the Russians. Russia also confirmed The USA could mop the daggum floor with them in a conventional war. Probably a nuclear as well, but we all know how that ends.

Man, at the end of the last century, we gave up all our nuclear warheads in exchange for a guarantee of our security.
Then everyone was happy about it.
In fact, the UN and NATO should have been present on the border of Ukraine and Russia back in 2014. But everyone gave up on that.
If there had not been a US initiative to disarm us, perhaps Russia would not have attacked us.
I actually agree with you on this up to a point. Maybe a few decades ago but its been 25 years since that agreement took place and Ukraine failed to properly train and arm itself. Your country had plenty of time to harden itself but instead choose to get in bed with scumbags, sell your kids to pedos and be the most corrupt nation on earth.

Your country is getting what it deserves. Sucks for the people but you still have a chance to kill your leadership. Stop posting and go start shooting and bombing,.

This fag has never squeezed a single trigger in his life. The one thing you don’t have time for in war is arguing politics with foreigners on the internet.

Yet again, a fucking Ukraine thread derail.

🇺🇦💩

The idea is fucked.
Your right.

So go away.

Your country is only minimally relevant on the world stage because of grain production.

The real reason western 1st world countries allow you to exist is to launder money and pimp your people.

Your country joining Russia and China would be like Eminem joining Mike Tyson and George Foreman. Pointless.
Ukraine wanting to be liked…..

9338AD9B-1FD0-419C-A0DB-48F8FA41E968.jpeg

He has not replied all day. On a Monday. Hmm, it's not a government holiday, so.....

• Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
I'll throw out a bit of a tip for those who don't know, but want to be in the know.
Legendary thread reference. That's how you're going to beat Russia my friend, everything you need is in that thread.

Reactions: LeftyJason
This fag has never squeezed a single trigger in his life. The one thing you don’t have time for in war is arguing politics with foreigners on the internet.

Yet again, a fucking Ukraine thread derail.

🇺🇦💩

With greatest respect… you are in the wrong place to: A. Find a lot of support. B. Buy things and C. Get into a pissing match.

First, there is not a lot of support for Ukraine mess in this group. Mainly because from our end it looks like a very corrupt US/global administration and defense industry lining its pockets. Are there reasons for US to be involved? Maybe. But when the likes of Sean Penn and Cher are all screaming at the top of their lungs for WAR WAR WAR… after being peacenik scum all their lives… things seem odd.

Second, the stuff you are asking for… is all highly export-controlled. Everyone here knows that. And you give the appearance of being on a shopping trip. Which means instant ban around here. Because this community will not get involved with (or give the appearance of getting involved with) ITAR violations. And if you expect political support from this group… to be able to buy stuff that out .gov won’t sell you already… good luck. They hate our very existence! Of course, you could also be a Glowie… trying to trick someone into a violation of some sort. In which case, you will elicit the same response from folks here.

Third… yup. You got jumped all over. Welcome to the Bear Pit. Did you deserve the immediate shitstorm unleashed on you? Probably not. But now you are earning it by digging a deeper hole with every post. Which is most unprofessional. And which gives folks here more reason to push you and dump all over you.

Best bet… call it a day. Stop posting. Don’t ever even give the appearance of trying to buy ITAR controlled gear. And find a forum where people are in your camp. Because this is not it! Probably need to find a Screen Actors Guild or a Moms Demand Action site. Those folks will love you and shower you with gifts. Sean Penn will probably send you NODS.

Just some straightforward advice. I’ll not call it friendly advice. But how does “Good advice presented in a professional tone and manner” sound?

Now, back to our regularly-scheduled mess!

Cheers, Sirhr
Man, where did I mention on the forum that I want to buy myself equipment?
I'm trying to communicate with people on shooting topics and tactics of combat operations with sniper units.

Man, the idea will be just awesome, I assure you.
And taking into account the fact that there are a large number of emigrants from the former USSR and China in the United States, this will be an easy war against the United States.
Two fronts, internal and external, will be catastrophic for the United States coupled with latent violence.

I'm trying to communicate with people on shooting topics and tactics of combat operations with sniper units.
Gen. George Patton, as played by George C. Scott.

The first line is the strategy.

I actually agree with you on this up to a point. Maybe a few decades ago but its been 25 years since that agreement took place and Ukraine failed to properly train and arm itself. Your country had plenty of time to harden itself but instead choose to get in bed with scumbags, sell your kids to pedos and be the most corrupt nation on earth.

Your country is getting what it deserves. Sucks for the people but you still have a chance to kill your leadership. Stop posting and go start shooting and bombing,.
The worst thing is that one of the countries that gave us security guarantees attacked us.
And we, under the leadership of the United States, transferred nuclear warheads to Russia.
And what we had at the beginning of the war at the time of the attack on us from the United States:
First generation Javelin missiles with unusable batteries?
Rifles with destroyed M200 barrels that have fired about 3000 rounds. 408CT cartridges with jemison cartridges with cracked cartridge cases.
9mm M9 Berretta after warehouse restoration.
And the M82 Barrett which shoots 3MOA at 100 meters.

Gen. George Patton, as played by George C. Scott.

The first line is the strategy.

It’s funny to see Patton’s speech after the United States spent 3 trillion US dollars on Afghanistan over 10 years, while at the same time it had dominance in the air and technology, and basically did nothing to kill Afghanistan, leaving the equipment to the enemy, thereby making it stronger.
Ukraine, for significantly less money in just 1 year of war, destroyed a quarter of the Russian armed forces with parity of Russian troops both on the ground and in the air

Making Russia weak is not good for the globe. It means regional threats will grow and a desperate russia is more willing to take drastic measures that in normal times would be unreasonable.

There needs to be some kind of balance, and all the tin pot dictators and terrorists groups need to be kept in their place...or you get a situation like ISIS rising in Iraq and Syria

When they start lobbing tactical nukes at your formations, who is going to get the last laugh?

Your leader refuses peace. He should be dragged out and ass fucked like mousilini for what he has done to the Ukrainian peope.

It’s funny to see Patton’s speech after the United States spent 3 trillion US dollars on Afghanistan over 10 years, while at the same time it had dominance in the air and technology, and basically did nothing to kill Afghanistan, leaving the equipment to the enemy, thereby making it stronger.
Ukraine, for significantly less money in just 1 year of war, destroyed a quarter of the Russian armed forces with parity of Russian troops both on the ground and in the air
And remember how we invaded Afghanistan because of 9/11?

Most of the terrorists were saudi except one or two who were from UAE. Even if bin Laden was in Afghanistan, it was within less than a day to Pakistan.

The russians had been trying to take over Afghanistan for a long time, probably for the same reason we were doing it. To get a route from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf without having to deal with Iran.

So, Pres GW Bush, before he was governor or president, owned an oil business with the bin Ladens. He already knew their son Usama (sometimes spelled Osama.)

Reagan convinced England to join the "War on Drugs" and get Pakistan to stop growing poppies and providing the base to the heroin trade. (See the original "Traffick" with Helen Mirren.) So, then, the poppy farming moved to Afghanistan and a certain alphabet agency convince Usama to help secure trade routes for the poppies and also help keep tabs on russian interlopers. He was friends with a group of guys there and they gathered data, being a data base of intelligence information. The even adopted the local name for database. Al Qaeda.

So, Usama was a useful idiot, it would appear. And when we left Afghanistan after over 20 years, it went right back to how it was before.

Making Russia weak is not good for the globe. It means regional threats will grow and a desperate russia is more willing to take drastic measures that in normal times would be unreasonable.

There needs to be some kind of balance, and all the tin pot dictators and terrorists groups need to be kept in their place...or you get a situation like ISIS rising in Iraq and Syria

When they start lobbing tactical nukes at your formations, who is going to get the last laugh?

Your leader refuses peace. He should be dragged out and ass fucked like mousilini for what he has done to the Ukrainian peope.
A weak empire will not be able to control the territories that it has captured for 300 years.
Only the disarmament of Russia will put an end to this issue.
And unfortunately, my small country stands against huge Russia like David against Goliath.
Yes, your country has made a huge contribution to helping confront Russia.
But at the forum I met the real face of democracy, although I attended military courses in the USA, I have never heard such things from people like here

And remember how we invaded Afghanistan because of 9/11?

Most of the terrorists were saudi except one or two who were from UAE. Even if bin Laden was in Afghanistan, it was within less than a day to Pakistan.

The russians had been trying to take over Afghanistan for a long time, probably for the same reason we were doing it. To get a route from the Caspian Sea to the Gulf without having to deal with Iran.

So, Pres GW Bush, before he was governor or president, owned an oil business with the bin Ladens. He already knew their son Usama (sometimes spelled Osama.)

Reagan convinced England to join the "War on Drugs" and get Pakistan to stop growing poppies and providing the base to the heroin trade. (See the original "Traffick" with Helen Mirren.) So, then, the poppy farming moved to Afghanistan and a certain alphabet agency convince Usama to help secure trade routes for the poppies and also help keep tabs on russian interlopers. He was friends with a group of guys there and they gathered data, being a data base of intelligence information. The even adopted the local name for database. Al Qaeda.

So, Usama was a useful idiot, it would appear. And when we left Afghanistan after over 20 years, it went right back to how it was before.
The problem with the United States is that you are trying to fight terrorists all over the globe, and not with what produces these terrorists, but with the ones that are raised in the Kremlin.
Have you ever wondered why, after the US pulled out of Afghanistan, al-Qaeda representatives immediately showed up in the Kremlin?
And after Israel announced a ground operation in the Gaza Strip, Hamas terrorists also appeared in the Kremlin.

A weak empire will not be able to control the territories that it has captured for 300 years.
Only the disarmament of Russia will put an end to this issue.
And unfortunately, my small country stands against huge Russia like David against Goliath.
Yes, your country has made a huge contribution to helping confront Russia.
But at the forum I met the real face of democracy, although I attended military courses in the USA, I have never heard such things from people like here
So go to your own river and pick up your own munitions by yourselves. You've now said it yourself, you don't need our money or munitions.

Reactions: myronman3
So go to your own river and pick up your own munitions by yourselves. You've now said it yourself, you don't need our money or munitions.
I didn’t say that 155mm artillery shots are very necessary.
There is a trench war going on, and in such a war artillery is a key figure on the battlefield.

Man, the idea will be just awesome, I assure you.
And taking into account the fact that there are a large number of emigrants from the former USSR and China in the United States, this will be an easy war against the United States.
Two fronts, internal and external, will be catastrophic for the United States coupled with latent violence.
Your use of the English language has improved significantly since your first post. Almost as if you realized that your not quite correct use of the language raised red flags. Interdasting.

You also bring up an interesting topic. A topic I won’t discuss with a supposed foreigner who is saving the world from russian domination.

Truth of the matter is your country (If you are actually a ukranian in ukraine) is what is known as a leech. A parasite that sucks the lifeblood from other organisms.

Honestly, you glow. I bet you’d love to discuss American TTPs and slowly guide the discussion into topics that aren’t supposed to be discussed. If you are what you say you are then contact a mod and ask for admittance to the LEO/MIL only forum.

People don’t think operations in the information environment be like it is, but it do.

Your use of the English language has improved significantly since your first post. Almost as if you realized that your not quite correct use of the language raised red flags. Interdasting.

You also bring up an interesting topic. A topic I won’t discuss with a supposed foreigner who is saving the world from russian domination.

Truth of the matter is your country (If you are actually a ukranian in ukraine) is what is known as a leech. A parasite that sucks the lifeblood from other organisms.

Honestly, you glow. I bet you’d love to discuss American TTPs and slowly guide the discussion into topics that aren’t supposed to be discussed. If you are what you say you are then contact a mod and ask for admittance to the LEO/MIL only forum.

People don’t think operations in the information environment be like it is, but it do.
Yes, at first I tried to communicate without using an online translator, since I know a little English. Unfortunately, my grammar is far from ideal. I realized that this infuriates people and began to use a translator.
Regarding communication on the topic of my personal combat experience, I will always be happy to answer, that’s why I came here

Yeah you did. You compared yourself to David. So be David.
David needs a sling and stones to defeat Goliath.
And if someone has a sling and stones, then you can give them to David, since David cannot give courage to someone who has a sling and stones.

Honestly, the USA is like your grandfather's dick.
He's like there but he doesn't get up
USA is the only reason your country still exists. Straight mooching off U.S. citizen’s paychecks. When is your country going to pay those billions back?

Reactions: Im2bent

See the above post. We don’t even talk about things that potential enemies might employ. You should have access to all you need through your connections. Open forums are not for that.

And You gave the appearance of being shopping.

Fact is, you are damaged goods here. No one is going to give you the time of day at this point. Sorry, just the way folks are here.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Sirhr

USA is the only reason your country still exists. Straight mooching off U.S. citizen’s paychecks. When is your country going to pay those billions back?
We have been seeing a war with Russia since 2014 and would still be fighting using guerrilla methods without your help.
Regarding money, I will say this, after defeat, Russia will pay for the war for both you and us.

We have been seeing a war with Russia since 2014 and would still be fighting using guerrilla methods without your help.
Regarding money, I will say this, after defeat, Russia will pay for the war for both you and us.
IMG_1567.gif

See the above post. We don’t even talk about things that potential enemies might employ. You should have access to all you need through your connections. Open forums are not for that.

Fact is, you are damaged goods here. No one is going to give you the time of day at this point. Sorry, just the way folks are here.

Sirhr

Sirhr
The translator cannot convey the information that you put into the text. You can express it more simply.