• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No more Scout Snipers

Shouldn’t you be out sniping something, or are the great and glorious ukraine armed forces taking a break to pander for more free stuff?
I have a flexible work schedule, my friend.
When I go to work, I choose the time and place.
I’ll tell you a secret: yesterday I shot another Russian soldier. He was digging a trench and leaned out 870 meters from the trench.
There is one less occupier.
Do you know how a good Russian differs from a bad one????
A good Russian is not visible in a thermal imager

Shouldn’t you be out sniping something, or are the great and glorious ukraine armed forces taking a break to pander for more free stuff?

Attachments

• signal-2023-10-31-09-42-40-188.gif
    signal-2023-10-31-09-42-40-188.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 104
  • Haha
Reactions: FredHammer
David needs a sling and stones to defeat Goliath.
And if someone has a sling and stones, then you can give them to David, since David cannot give courage to someone who has a sling and stones.
We gave David billions of dollars to buy slings and stones. David used that money to buy mansions, super cars, and whores. So fuck you and fuck ukraine and especially fuck that male stripper zelensky.

We gave David billions of dollars to buy slings and stones. David used that money to buy mansions, super cars, and whores. So fuck you and fuck ukraine and especially fuck that male stripper zelensky.
I understand that the government in my country is a corrupt bunch.
But for now I can say one thing, everything has its time.
After the war, those men who shed blood for Ukraine will simply destroy corruption. But now we need to stop fucking Russia.
I am not a politician, I am a soldier, I am defending the country, my family and children, I am not a rich man, but I use your weapons and thank America for lending a helping hand.
I watch news feeds from Russia, they are trying with all their might to block the channels of supply of weapons using propaganda.
I recommend that you carefully filter information that is aimed at illuminating corruption in Ukraine and Nazism.

Answer this. Your thermal device only has one reticle, I mean barely. Says all we need to know.

Bro you don't even range, while you range.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Answer this. Your thermal device only has one reticle, I mean barely. Says all we need to know.

Bro you don't even range, while you range.
Man, this is a video from the JIM COMPACT LR of my spotter, what are you interested in?
Do you need a video of my scope?

I’d prefer a video of you using equipment paid for by ukraine.
I’d prefer a video of you using equipment paid for by ukraine.
the MK 22 rifle was just paid for at your personal expense, my sweet bear.
Everything else was paid for by the volunteer organization “Come Back Alive”
Listen, sweetie, you whined when your country sent trillions of dollars to Afghanistan, which, after the departure of the US Army, did not even resist the Taliban.
Why was your ass silent then and started to shit when Ukraine, for a small percentage of what was thrown into Afghanistan, destroyed almost a quarter of the Russian army.
YOUR ARMY PERSONALLY DID NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THIS MONEY FOR THE WORLD AND YOUR COUNTRY IN PARTICULAR.
There is a proverb:
"Stupid people pay twice"
This is spot on about the USA
Winston Churchill said:
-The USA will definitely make the right decision, but before that, having tried a lot of wrong ones

War was different???
Yes. Paying for and supporting our war is significantly different than being forced to pay for your war.

As I said before, our ultra rich and politicians love ukraine because they can launder money through it and sex traffic your people.

Average American doesn’t give two fucks and doesn’t want it to escalate to the point of having to send little Johnny to die for foreigners…again.

Yes. Paying for and supporting our war is significantly different than being forced to pay for your war.

As I said before, our ultra rich and politicians love ukraine because they can launder money through it and sex traffic your people.

Average American doesn’t give two fucks and doesn’t want it to escalate to the point of having to send little Johnny to die for foreigners…again.
So, in order not to send little Johnny to fight in the future, you need to think carefully about what to do now.
Everyone on the forum talks bullshit and counts the money he gives, gigantic fucking sums, as if he were an oligarch. Most of them are ordinary people, I don’t know why and how they even bring up one fucking policy here.
Half the sitting sheep can't tell the difference between a fucking AK and an M4, I'll keep quiet about other things.
Damn, the big half of the 22LR in the closet is overgrown with cobwebs, and the other half is killing cardboard at shooting ranges.

So, in order not to send little Johnny to fight in the future, you need to think carefully about what to do now.
Everyone on the forum talks bullshit and counts the money he gives, gigantic fucking sums, as if he were an oligarch. Most of them are ordinary people, I don’t know why and how they even bring up one fucking policy here.
Half the sitting sheep can't tell the difference between a fucking AK and an M4, I'll keep quiet about other things.
Damn, the big half of the 22LR in the closet is overgrown with cobwebs, and the other half is killing cardboard at shooting ranges.
Lol like stopping the Russian horde in ukraine is saving America from war with russia. Aiding you just makes it more likely.

Rich or lower class, nobody wants to pay for your war. It is not a charity we willingly give to. It is taken and given without our being asked. To me, 1 penny is too much to give to ukraine.

How about you and all of your remaining people shit out $40,000,000,000 and send it our way? Oh, you can’t.

As for our sheep and target shooters, which I believe you intended as an insult by saying Americans don’t fight; keep in mind that our greatest export is war. If the American military machine is let loose in a win or lose situation ( not nation building and pocket lining operations), no single nation can stand against us without using nukes. Likely several nations couldn’t stand against us without use of nukes.

Don’t get to big for your britches. ukraine absolutely needs America to continue to exist. America doesn’t need ukraine for anything except for money laundering, sex trafficking, and feeding your people to russia to attrit a much larger entity. Never forget that.

Last edited:
The worst thing is that one of the countries that gave us security guarantees attacked us.
And we, under the leadership of the United States, transferred nuclear warheads to Russia.
And what we had at the beginning of the war at the time of the attack on us from the United States:
First generation Javelin missiles with unusable batteries?
Rifles with destroyed M200 barrels that have fired about 3000 rounds. 408CT cartridges with jemison cartridges with cracked cartridge cases.
9mm M9 Berretta after warehouse restoration.
And the M82 Barrett which shoots 3MOA at 100 meters.
So why didn’t you build your own weapons?

Are you telling me my govt won’t keep me safe if I give up my means of defense?

First thing you and I can agree upon.

Lol like stopping the Russian horde in ukraine is saving America from war with russia. Aiding you just makes it more likely.

Rich or lower class, nobody wants to pay for your war. It is not a charity we willingly give to. It is taken and given without our being asked. To me, 1 penny is too much to give to ukraine.

How about you and all of your remaining people shit out $40,000,000 and send it our way? Oh, you can’t.

As for our sheep and target shooters, which I believe you intended as an insult by saying Americans don’t fight; keep in mind that our greatest export is war. If the American military machine is let loose in a win or lose situation ( not nation building and pocket lining operations), no single nation can stand against us without using nukes. Likely several nations couldn’t stand against us without use of nukes.

Don’t get to big for your britches. ukraine absolutely needs America to continue to exist. America doesn’t need ukraine for anything except for money laundering, sex trafficking, and feeding your people to russia to attrit a much larger entity. Never forget that.
Regarding your military, I’ll be honest, they are overrated by your Hollywood.
Regarding the money, we will give it taking into account the fact that there are a lot of rare earth metals in Ukraine, these are electric batteries and electric motors for electric machines; they are the future.
Well, I want to see the first deceased US military man on Polish territory.
In the end, in 1994, we believed the idiots from the United States, giving away our nuclear warheads in exchange for our safety, that they would not allow an attack on Ukraine, they lied to us and we are now drowning in blood.
I want closed coffins to come to your houses.

Reactions: 232593
^Agreed

We are aware, and that is why many Americans are against being involved with your territory.

It’s every weak nation’s dream to have America send its youth, weapons, and money to secure their nation.

So why didn’t you build your own weapons?

Are you telling me my govt won’t keep me safe if I give up my means of defense?

First thing you and I can agree upon.

We were an agricultural country and did not want to attack anyone under any pretext, especially since there were guarantees of safety from you liars and the United Kingdom, so no one was interested in weapons

Regarding the money, we will give it taking into account the fact that there are a lot of rare earth metals in Ukraine, these are electric batteries and electric motors for electric machines; they are the future.
In the end, in 1994, we believed the idiots from the United States, giving away our nuclear warheads in exchange for our safety, that they would not allow an attack on Ukraine, they lied to us and we are now drowning in blood.
Our military has been decimated by twenty years of war and of late a purge that would make Stalin proud.

We know why it is happening…….for the same reason why the globalists want to bleed Ukraine.

About face and fight your way into Kiev.

We are aware, and that is why many Americans are against being involved with your territory.

It’s every weak nation’s dream to have America send its youth, weapons, and money to secure their nation.
Listen, who the fuck was the initiator of the creation of NATO????
I THINK 100% SO THAT THE WAR WITH THE USSR WILL NOT REACH YOUR CONTINENT.
You smart-ass fagots came up with this, now the bitch is whining that I'll fucking waste 2 dollars a month for this

Our military has been decimated by twenty years of war and of late a purge that would make Stalin proud.

We know why it is happening…….for the same reason why the globalists want to bleed Ukraine.

About face and fight your way into Kiev.
Why the hell did you fight for 20 years))))
In Afghanistan, on helicopters against the Taliban with AK-47s on donkeys
That the Taliban had MLRS tanks, artillery, aviation and a navy. Or maybe spy satellites, or even fucking FPV drones with an RPG shot on it? (The idea is Ukrainian, by the way)

You smart-ass fagots came up with this, now the bitch is whining that I'll fucking waste 2 dollars a month for this
You’re not a NATO member. You’re a partner country. Kept around to launder money, sex trafficking, and be a shield should russia want to expand.

If I were king of America, our involvement would mean we take ownership of your country. However, I’m not king so we just give you cool stuff to test against the russians for us, provide us with AAR, which we’ll incorporate into next-Gen weapons that we won’t give to you.

Honestly, probably the cheapest weapons R&D ever so I think I’ll change my tune and start actively supporting sending equipment to ukraine.

Duct taping RPG’s to drones is a sad substitute for MQ-9’s, but I’m sure we’ll incorporate something better into our arsenal.

Reactions: Bender
You’re not a NATO member. You’re a partner country. Kept around to launder money, sex trafficking, and be a shield should russia want to expand.

If I were king of America, our involvement would mean we take ownership of your country. However, I’m not king so we just give you cool stuff to test against the russians for us, provide us with AAR, which we’ll incorporate into next-Gen weapons that we won’t give to you.

Honestly, probably the cheapest weapons R&D ever so I think I’ll change my tune and start actively supporting sending equipment to ukraine.

Duct taping RPG’s to drones is a sad substitute for MQ-9’s, but I’m sure we’ll incorporate something better into our arsenal.
Yes, we were not part of NATO and most likely we will never be part of NATO.
No, that’s not the point at all.
Yes, you give us ammunition, weapons, medicine, for which I shake your hand and say a huge thank you.
I'm already tired of talking about politics and corruption for money.
I came to the forum with the goal of talking to people about sniping and nothing more. Where to go next in sniping.
How to equip and equip soldiers and how to train them

Shut yer fucking mouth.
If you want to see who did this to you, see pic:
1698793913912.png

They also fucked us.
If you were really interested in field craft you'd go to that section.

R

Shut yer fucking mouth.
If you want to see who did this to you, see pic:
View attachment 8261523
They also fucked us.
If you were really interested in field craft you'd go to that section.

R
I posted my post in the field craft topic, but everything turned out to be shit on a political topic.
Having commented in this article about the reorganization of sniper units, everything also went wrong.
Do you think I want to read all sorts of crap through a translator?

Beg to differ. Our military is good.

Hollywood has overrated the FBI. What we see is "Criminal Minds" and "FBI." What we get is "Keystone Kops."

Reactions: 232593
The general US military is woke, soft, and overweight...fact.
"Rainbow bullets" for the USMC..."a month of pride" in the Corps...has new meaning.
Military trans shows, even aboard active duty ships... for entertainment? Trans officers, Social justice, White privilege education & training, preferred pro nouns...transitioning soldiers, out of commission with surgeries, recovery, and mental health issues.
Who has time for combat training? It's a social club...can you even shoot an enemy soldier if he is Not white? Or carrying a rainbow flag?
19% of the US young people who might even qualify for the draft, then take out the druggie, the obesity, the low IQ, & uneducated, you're down to 2% who qualify...but they won't serve...pissed at Bidens draft suggestion, as already stated by several tweets...one stated he was too busy partying and doing bisexual things...
There's the future, and current state of the US military. A few Good men are all that are left.
I just paid the tax bill and the State is extending the covid "no test program" to graduate from high school, until 2028 so as not to embarrass or humiliate new students who do not read, write, or know math....everyone gets a high-school diploma, as a participation trophy...don't even have to show up for classes...if ya don't want to...and still recieve a diploma. And a homely boy in a dress can be home coming queen, while the real girls cheer in delight at his accomplishment, while less than 25% can pass a test to enter college...total societal collapse.

I have to ask, why did you give up your nuclear arsenal (the best deterrent in human history) for promises made by a DEMOCRAT administration? Did Ukraine at the time not know that Democrats ( especially those of the Clinton administration) are lying subhuman degenerate animals that only wanted your resources and to use you as a pawn in a bigger plan?

Would it not have been better if you kept your arsenal which would have allowed you to deter future Russian & western ambitions and allowed you to seize your own destiny and plot your own course in the world?

The worst thing is that one of the countries that gave us security guarantees attacked us.
And we, under the leadership of the United States, transferred nuclear warheads to Russia.
And what we had at the beginning of the war at the time of the attack on us from the United States:
First generation Javelin missiles with unusable batteries?
Rifles with destroyed M200 barrels that have fired about 3000 rounds. 408CT cartridges with jemison cartridges with cracked cartridge cases.
9mm M9 Berretta after warehouse restoration.
And the M82 Barrett which shoots 3MOA at 100 meters.
What kind of projectiles did the 408CT have?

I came to the forum with the goal of talking to people about sniping and nothing more. Where to go next in sniping.

Yeah talking corruption is boring. Bring on the tactics. It would be nice to hear what's working and lessons you guys are learning.

Reactions: Ronws
Yeah talking corruption is boring. Bring on the tactics. It would be nice to hear what's working and lessons you guys are learning.
The lesson I have learned is that Oceangate sub thread will never die.

I have a flexible work schedule, my friend.
When I go to work, I choose the time and place.
I’ll tell you a secret: yesterday I shot another Russian soldier. He was digging a trench and leaned out 870 meters from the trench.
There is one less occupier.
Do you know how a good Russian differs from a bad one????
A good Russian is not visible in a thermal imager
Hey. Fuck Russians, and Fuck you too. Section 8 subsidie fake war. Fuck all of you.

I understand that the government in my country is a corrupt bunch.
But for now I can say one thing, everything has its time.
After the war, those men who shed blood for Ukraine will simply destroy corruption. But now we need to stop fucking Russia.
I am not a politician, I am a soldier, I am defending the country, my family and children, I am not a rich man, but I use your weapons and thank America for lending a helping hand.
I watch news feeds from Russia, they are trying with all their might to block the channels of supply of weapons using propaganda.
I recommend that you carefully filter information that is aimed at illuminating corruption in Ukraine and Nazism.
CD9749AE-5C27-46C4-8655-AFE7CC031EF0.jpeg

the MK 22 rifle was just paid for at your personal expense, my sweet bear.
Everything else was paid for by the volunteer organization “Come Back Alive”
Listen, sweetie, you whined when your country sent trillions of dollars to Afghanistan, which, after the departure of the US Army, did not even resist the Taliban.
Why was your ass silent then and started to shit when Ukraine, for a small percentage of what was thrown into Afghanistan, destroyed almost a quarter of the Russian army.
YOUR ARMY PERSONALLY DID NOT DO ANYTHING FOR THIS MONEY FOR THE WORLD AND YOUR COUNTRY IN PARTICULAR.
There is a proverb:
"Stupid people pay twice"
This is spot on about the USA
Winston Churchill said:
-The USA will definitely make the right decision, but before that, having tried a lot of wrong ones
39EDE375-197F-482F-AA5F-398FF8C4DD44.png

Who says we didn’t bitch then? I’m so sick of American money, MY FUCKING MONEY, paying to line pockets of corruption. I got a huge bonus at work last year and lost 60% of it to taxes. And your stupid country got taken over in 2014 by a gay faggot installed by a stolen election just like ours in 2020. So go stroke your tiny penis about killing Russian men somewhere else. We’re tired of all of it. Faggot.

View attachment 8261815

Who says we didn’t bitch then? I’m so sick of American money, MY FUCKING MONEY, paying to line pockets of corruption. I got a huge bonus at work last year and lost 60% of it to taxes. And your stupid country got taken over in 2014 by a gay faggot installed by a stolen election just like ours in 2020. So go stroke your tiny penis about killing Russian men somewhere else. We’re tired of all of it. Faggot.
It would be healthy for you to tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back, you are only damaging yourself.
JK. Epic post.

Yes, we were not part of NATO and most likely we will never be part of NATO.
No, that’s not the point at all.
Yes, you give us ammunition, weapons, medicine, for which I shake your hand and say a huge thank you.
You showed up here to brag an look for a hero’s welcome. Now you see we hate both sides of this fake shit. Your anger should be pointed at your faggot stripper fake president. Not the cash cow that’s being bled out by THEM. Ask yourself, why did Israel just get approved to travel to America without visas but not Ukrainians? Why don’t you go to an Israeli sniper site and gloat there about killing humans? They appreciate a good blood sacrifice. Faggot.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
You showed up here to brag an look for a hero’s welcome. Now you see we hate both sides of this fake shit. Your anger should be pointed at your faggot stripper fake president. Not the cash cow that’s being bled out by THEM. Ask yourself, why did Israel just get approved to travel to America without visas but not Ukrainians? Why don’t you go to an Israeli sniper site and gloat there about killing humans? They appreciate a good blood sacrifice. Faggot.

Rumor has it that Zelensky and @UA SOF SNIPE are dating.

I mean you're spot on as usual but dangit...I wanted to get some useful info out this. But he prolly wears a blue shirt, khakis and punches his wife daily anyway. fuckit

Last edited:
This fucking guy is still at it? Good grief, Charlie Brown.
I will get him the numbers on the gift cards so that I will not be put under the rest by a sheriff waiting outside my door with a warrant waiting to be activated by a judge.

• Haha
Reactions: Im2bent
And to add insult to injury…

View attachment 8262195

Robert A. Heinlein is sitting in Heaven just shaking his head in utter scorn and dismay at what pathetic leadership our Armed Forces had fallen under.
smiley_freak.gif

Heinlein DID predict all of the shit that has happened so far since 2020 though. Before the pendulum starts accelerating towards the other direction.

Robert A. Heinlein is sitting in Heaven just shaking his head in utter scorn and dismay at what pathetic leadership our Armed Forces had fallen under.
smiley_freak.gif

Heinlein DID predict all of the shit that has happened so far since 2020 though. Before the pendulum starts accelerating towards the other direction.
I read everything he ever wrote, including his book of essays, "Expanded Universe" as well as his pseudonym. Everything he said is right and has also come to pass.

I read Starship Troopers a few times and knew what the story was about. And Vorhoeven tried his best to ruin it with his east German trauma and Robocop sarcasm. The story is about Rico, a goof-off, becoming a responsible man in his society. And that sort of echoes the greek practice of having everyone serve, if possible, to have a stake in the country they care for.

Frederick Pohl predicted some things.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
I read everything he ever wrote, including his book of essays, "Expanded Universe" as well as his pseudonym. Everything he said is right and has also come to pass.

I read Starship Troopers a few times and knew what the story was about. And Vorhoeven tried his best to ruin it with his east German trauma and Robocop sarcasm. The story is about Rico, a goof-off, becoming a responsible man in his society. And that sort of echoes the greek practice of having everyone serve, if possible, to have a stake in the country they care for.

Frederick Pohl predicted some things.

Heinlein was the G.O.A.T. of American mid-20th century literature, along with H. Beam Piper. Absolutely unsurpassed and ALL of our current day space battle and mech robot epics are inspired by ideas adapted from their works. The 1997 movie was fun but that was it. It is a titty riot for teens and should NOT be associated with the novel in any way. There is a Japanese animation company that is trying to adopt the novel into an animated epic, 100% faithful to the book word for word and I really wish them luck and hope to see it when it is completed.