• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No trial for Ashli Babbit shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m thinking they intend to push until a armed clash of fed up Americans can be made a example of.
I agree.

That’s also exactly as stupid as nailing a case of hand grenades to the inside of a whiskey barrel by their pins, stripping buck fucking nekked, and hopping in and taking a trip off Niagara Falls.

Especially since they have made perfectly clear they intend to kill/reeducate/spay and neuter us until we are gone forever.

You mean where she is climbing through the window she just broke?... that barricaded DNC line? You mean the area that she was trying to go in and attack members of Congress? Her mere presence there was enough at that location at that time.

Let me know next time your job is to secure a federal building / facility at the DNC line when you're about to be overrun by a mob the terrorists
proxy-image.gif

Please continue.....enlighten us all on the "rules of engagement" on civilian targets....you are after all the authority, with your years of mall cop experience behind you....

John Hinckley Jr shot President Reagan
Squeaky Fromme pulled a 45 on President Ford
both a more serious offense than ‘trespassing’ and neither were shot dead fro their actions.
Miriam Carey on the other hand was shot dead and the same people who took a knee for Floyd gave the Capitol police a standing ovation for their bravery.
Exactly right. Miriam Carey was suffering from post-partum depression when she rammed a gate at the White House. After a brief chase, the Capitol Police shot her car full of holes with her toddler in the back seat. She had no firearms, she was just having a very bad day. Worse than that was the disgusting praise Republicans and Democrats gave the CP for "keeping them safe".

Heroes all, just like David Chipman, Lon Horiuchi and the coward who killed Ashley Babbitt. Cowards all.

Never worked at the mall just various govt/fed facilities.

I did enlighten you on the Rules of Engagement.
ok retard. were you guarding epstein? that is the level of competence found in your .gov facilities.

Reactions: TexPatriot
No, guarding the bukaki line for your mom. Which reminds me, she owes me twenty bucks for squealing when I fucked her ass. She's a liar, she said she can handle my cock

Reactions: Oldloser
Never worked at the mall just various govt/fed facilities.

I did enlighten you on the Rules of Engagement.
Please point to the law that permits the shooting of unarmed woman so long as you are doing it because she crossed an imaginary line.

And lemme guess, the details of your job are "classified and you can't talk too much about it" eh?

Funny, these fictitious ROE don't seem to exist for other high value targets.....like TS designated spaces or nuclear facilities.

They don't even have those ROE for area 51

But public building are protected by defcon 1?

Or just when you need an excuse to shoot trump supporters?

Last edited:
No, guarding the bukaki line for your mom. Which reminds me, she owes me twenty bucks for squealing when I fucked her ass. She's a liar, she said she can handle my cock
really, how old are you? i ask this because my mom died of cancer in 1975.

Exactly right. Miriam Carey was suffering from post-partum depression when she rammed a gate at the White House. After a brief chase, the Capitol Police shot her car full of holes with her toddler in the back seat. She had no firearms, she was just having a very bad day. Worse than that was the disgusting praise Republicans and Democrats gave the CP for "keeping them safe".

Heroes all, just like David Chipman, Lon Horiuchi and the coward who killed Ashley Babbitt. Cowards all.
You can add the fat RINO William Barr who defended Lon Horiuchi's actions at RR to the list.

Please point to the law that permits the shooting of unarmed woman so long as you are doing it because she crossed an imaginary line.

And lemme guess, the details of your job are "classified and you can't talk too much about it" eh?

Any nuclear facility...

Has inner perimeter roe, that allows....

But, Ms Babbitt was not in a nuc .....

(He described std overseas mil ROE involving nuke stuff...)

GTFO here you POS.

The only one that needs to leave is you. Apparently you can't handle a little name calling/ banter... Of which I didn't start, just jumped in with both feet.

It appears you're sensitive demeanor can't handle it... You're the one that should leave

Mom jokes? That is some platinum level boomer shit right there.

Isn't it time to turn off the 'puter and go watch Days of Our LIves with a TV dinner on a plastic tray?

You've offered absolutely no substantive data or analysis to your claims that she deserved to die other than your half cocked, decades long ago "experience" being a glorified security guard (your words) at "federal facilities".

This reeks of:

1618525689186.png

I’m guessing we are all just a shit load of retards that need enlightenment. Because here we are surrounded by guys who have been there done that, digested more jungle, sand and red dirt than some could dig in a year and more than a few have pulled more than one trigger and not accidentally. Rules of engagement you say, please recite them for us, because it is a living moving set of standards based off of the situation. If, there was a set rule of engagement for the CR situation and it was set in place to allow her to be killed before she actually breached the down stream side of the barricade in question, then why the hell wasn’t mr bull horn, mr BLM instigator, or mr fatty zip tie pilot dropped where they stood? Fucking ridiculous shit..... this is the way wrong place to try to be all you can be without actually having been all you might coulda been .

i got nothing to say about my time in hereford.
/nothing

Reactions: WDN-K-9
ashli was allowed into the building because the democraps told the police to stand down. she didn't break in and she didn't break the window, which was done by known antifa (protected by the fbi).

According to a 104-page document obtained by investigators, leaders were warned of the ‘pre-planned violence but instead of being pro-active officers were just told to stand down and allow the riot to happen.

Reactions: BLEE and WDN-K-9
That plastic number of Miriams car had no marks on it at it’s last resting place........someone’s lying

You mean where she is climbing through the window she just broke?... that barricaded DNC line? You mean the area that she was trying to go in and attack members of Congress? Her mere presence there was enough at that location at that time.

Let me know next time your job is to secure a federal building / facility at the DNC line when you're about to be overrun by a mob the terrorists
I’m not going to say I agree or disagree with you but I would like to ask a question. If we take this for what it is in its simplest form, your argument is basically B&E, correct? So, what I want to know is, why deadly force is ok for them but when a homeowner has the same situation at hand and kills someone they get drug through the mud and the same gov that executed someone for the same crime will says it’s ok for them but not for you. This is what people are getting pissed about. It’s unequal application of the law hands down. Is it legal for you to shoot and kill someone in DC that is breaking into your house? I don’t believe it is for the common folk, correct me if I’m wrong. Different states have different laws on this but since this happened in DC let’s talk specifically about DC. Can anyone answer that. I ain’t got time to look it up. Now I’m sure many will make the argument that the gov is different and blah blah but let’s be honest, what makes a politicians life worth anymore protection than a normal person?

You're talking about a place of public business, not a secured military facility. There have been, quite literally, hundreds of instances in which protests have been inside this building, inside the house, inside the senate. That I am aware of, this is the first time an unarmed woman has ever been shot inside the US Capital.

If you think it's justified to shoot a singular woman climbing through a window.... that's just sad.
Not to mention technically speaking these buildings belong to the taxpayer. I know I know, it’s not the same abd you can’t just walk into certain facilities but why not? You are a citizen, you pay for it, you pay them, etc.

An **actual** analysis below defending their claims, unlike other fuckwits mentioned in this thread:

Excessive force is easy to establish. The Supreme Court has held that the government must introduce evidence that the action of the officer in shooting to kill Babbitt was “excessive in relation” to a legitimate government objective. Kingsley v. Hendrickson, 135 S. Ct. 2466, 2473-2474 (2015). This is an objective standard – the force must be objectively unreasonable when viewed from the standpoint of a reasonable officer at the scene. Here, Babbitt was unarmed, was climbing through a window and not attacking anyone. In response, she is shot and killed. Easily excessive.

We have serious doubts about the DOJ position that there was “no evidence” to establish beyond a reasonable doubt that the officer willfully violated Section 242. As an initial matter, the DOJ press release neglects to mention whether the officer used excessive force, instead going right to an analysis on willfulness. We believe this reveals their intent to soften the blow of the press release.

In another case, the DOJ argued to the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals that to establish “willfulness,” the jury was required to find that the defendant “intended to use more force than was reasonable under the circumstances – i.e., force that violated [the victim’s] well-established due rights as a pretrial detainee.”

This case should have gone to the jury. If this killing took place in Minnesota or Chicago the results would have been different.

I’m not going to say I agree or disagree with you but I would like to ask a question. If we take this for what it is in its simplest form, your argument is basically B&E, correct? So, what I want to know is, why deadly force is ok for them but when a homeowner has the same situation at hand and kills someone they get drug through the mud and the same gov that executed someone for the same crime will says it’s ok for them but not for you. This is what people are getting pissed about. It’s unequal application of the law hands down. Is it legal for you to shoot and kill someone in DC that is breaking into your house? I don’t believe it is for the common folk, correct me if I’m wrong. Different states have different laws on this but since this happened in DC let’s talk specifically about DC. Can anyone answer that. I ain’t got time to look it up. Now I’m sure many will make the argument that the gov is different and blah blah but let’s be honest, what makes a politicians life worth anymore protection than a normal person?
No it's not basic B&E.

You're inappropriately comparing to a home dwelling... It's a fucken Capitol Building you dumbass while Congress is in session.

Not trying to attack you but people keep thinking that your home dwelling is the same as a capital building.

Please, come up with accountable example to the Capitol Building being attacked while Congress is in session. And further where the person that was killed was trying to get into the area, secure area where Congress had been led to/ through.

I seriously thought we had enough military and educated law enforcement the new the difference

No it's not basic B&E.

You're inappropriately comparing to a home dwelling... It's a fucken Capitol Building you dumbass while Congress is in session.

Not trying to attack you but people keep thinking that your home dwelling is the same as a capital building.

Please, come up with accountable example to the Capitol Building being attacked while Congress is in session. And further where the person that was killed was trying to get into the area, secure area where Congress had been led to/ through.

I seriously thought we had enough military and educated law enforcement the new the difference

So your argument rests on the fact that Congress is a group of special humans, such that telling them they are assholes and traitors to their faces should result in you being shot dead?

The capitol police had extensive tactical teams, armed protection officers. and an unarmed crowd that was behaving more peacefully than other groups of protestors in similar situations that had already occurred ... in that very capitol building.

A woman that detonated a large bomb in that building in an attempt to kill Republican congressman got a pardon and is now on the board of BLM. She is regarded as a hero in half of our nation right now.

How many check boxes would you need checked before you called this a political killing?

The guy who did it is BLM? The person shot was a white unarmed Trump supporter?

This is practically the relationship the Brownshirts had with Jews.

Capitol police invited these people in? Similar scenes had played out for the entirety of the Trump administration and nobody was shot when it was leftists destroying shit and threatening people?

Listen - I wish you were right. Because if you were our country would be 1/2 as fucked as it actually is. I wish that was a fatty growth on our Pancreas that came back as benign. But it wasn’t - it was cancer.

Instead, the guy chosen to lead the investigation of the Capitol Riot is the only living American General to order his troops to take guns from Americans at gunpoint.

Followed by installing one of the only living Child Mass Murderers in our country as the head of the ATF.

There are No additional warning lights that could even be lit right now on the control panel. When this shit goes Chernobyl on us, I don’t want to hear “it can’t blow up, it’s impossible” even once from anyone here.

No it's not basic B&E.

Again, what makes their lives any different than anyone else’s? After all, these are normal people that we elect. They aren’t gods, stop treating them like they are. So what, it’s a capitol building that belongs to the people of this country, it’s not theirs technically speaking. By your argument anyone owning a home, business whatever that has been broken into has full justification to shoot anyone breaking in, period. That’s what you are arguing, except that’s not the case. If someone breaks into a Walmart on Black Friday and the security guard is armed and shoots someone, he will likely go to jail. Same goes for some people protecting their families and homes in some states. Seems to me that it’s ok for some people, but not for others, hence the problem. Now the kicker is, they didn’t know if anyone’s lives were in danger. You can make that argument. And fear with stress can make people do crazy things, most on this board know that. And you can call me a dumbass all you want, doesn’t change anything. It’s still a building and these are still ordinary people elected to serve behind those walls. And I’m not saying they shouldn’t be protected. As I said I’m neither agreeing or disagreeing. My issue is unequal application of laws. I’m just coming at this from a different angle and asking people to think and ask these questions. Again, is it legal for someone to kill someone B&E in their home in DC?

Also, just for reference, the galleries of the House and the Senate are open to the public whenever either body is in session, but gallery passes are usually required. Also to note, I think our definition of what an attack is, is drastically different. If this was an orchestrated attack it has got to be the worst planned attack I have ever seen.

Last edited:
No it's not basic B&E.

Public building vs private.
So close to clarity, but you still missed it.
Pathetically sad.

It's not Public Access when Congress is in session. Has anybody actually been to the Capitol when Congress is in session? You can't just go freely walk around like you would the library or police station or grocery store.

I don't know where you guys get you just really walk around in the capital when Congress is in session as you freely desire. The last time I was there I had family, that worked in the capital and I couldn't even get the access.

Public building vs private.
So close to clarity, but you still missed it.
Pathetically sad.
Didn't miss anything. The only sad part is you're comparing the Capitol Building to a dwelling. And no it's not Public Access. Public Access is your grocery store, Library, roadway Etc.

It's not Public Access when Congress is in session. Has anybody actually been to the Capitol when Congress is in session? You can't just go freely walk around like you would the library or police station or grocery store.

I don't know where you guys get you just really walk around in the capital when Congress is in session as you freely desire. The last time I was there I had family, that worked in the capital and I couldn't even get the access.
Yes. And you can gain access with a badge/approved pass, in session or not. This is still not the point tho.

It's exactly the point.
Have you ever got a pass? I'd like to know how to get one cuz at the time assistant director to the Department of interior couldn't get one.

And no you don't just go freely walking around. You have tethered / guided access. Again, things I know because I was there. This was during Obama's time... maybe things have changed. At the time you had to have approval to even get into the Capitol building. And that didn't even Grant you a full access.

It's exactly the point.
Have you ever got a pass? I'd like to know how to get one cuz at the time assistant director to the Department of interior couldn't get one.

And no you don't just go freely walking around. You have tethered / guided access. Again, things I know because I was there. This was during Obama's time... maybe things have changed. At the time you had to have approval to even get into the Capitol building. And that didn't even Grant you a full access.
Well, my time was before that so I cannot speak for more recent times.

Comparing capital hill to a nuclear storage facility, LMAO.

It's not like it was a no lone zone first of all.

Second of all nobody gives a fuck about 50% of the people in that building no matter if your a patriot or a communist.

A point was made but the inevitable is still unresolved.

I don't think it's conservatives or conservative thought, specifically. More dissenting thought. They attack the dissenting left just as vigorously as they do the right, possibly more-so. It is how they have gained power so swiftly, the left fears the alt-left. They have been having internal power struggles on the left over ideology for the last decade or so. It started taking stronger hold during Obama -- largely because the first 'lady' was and is alt-left. We saw this bleed through regularly in Obama's speeches, but if you go read Obama's post-presidency speeches you'll very clearly see his beliefs don't align with his wife's. He's very left, for sure, but she's hard alt-left.

The Obama presidency gave the alt-left a foothold, but they were still fringe. In the shadows, so to speak. But during Trump's run through 2016 and subsequent presidency, the alt-left flourished. They didn't need to be in the shadows, they came out charging. Anti-Trump rhetoric was popular, and it sold in the media. So mainstream outlets sought out the alt-left to produce news content, rage content. And produce they did. During this period, the alt-left didn't just flourish -- they overtook the establishment left. Overtook them everywhere except actual seats in the House and Senate. But the alt-left has control of the institutions now and they have a strong foothold in the chambers of congress -- more importantly, they've taken control over many parts of the Democrat party.

Many, nay most, do not realize the parties are actual entities and those entities are not bound by law in how they function. There's a reason the demonrats can rig primaries and there's no actual consequence. They could literally anoint anyone they want to run, they do not need your votes. And, in some districts across the country, this is likely already happening. Just recently a district in Las Vegas had decades long staff leave because the alt-left took over:

I suspect that by 2022 the democrats will no longer have any hope to recove. r the party. The alt-left has control of the machine that gets them elected. They're funded largely by just a few sources. Basically these freak anti-America billionaires and China. The chinese influence comes largely in the form of advertising and product control. China controls the media through their ad sales department and business partnerships. If your news agency isn't saying the right things -- well, they'll just stop advertising with your company. Does your company advertise on that bad news station? Ohh, we can't manufacture your product here anymore -- that relationship there is problematic. They've been doing this, quietly, for decades -- and it's paid off.

They've been running these ops against the US for decades and we are too dense to even recognize it. Our military is already weakened significantly by this weird partnership the alt-left has with China. They've turned them, establishing institutional religious structures for their ideology in our own military.

So, no -- I don't think conservatives or conservative thought is more dangerous to a liberal. To a liberal, the most dangerous thing is the alt-left. But there's not many liberals left -- most liberals you would now think are conservatives and more likely when you use the term liberal, as though it is to deride another, is really directed at the alt-left.

This is the tactic of the left, to change the meaning of language, and it is 'everyone else' that allows them to do it. Sadly, because I think the average person is just too damn ignorant and too lazy to stay the persistent attacks of the alt-left. We have this pesky desire to live and be left alone, likewise we tend to leave others be -- and it's the latter that allows these leftist freaks to spread like bacterium.
I'm not even sure what 'alt-left' means. But, whatever they're called, nothing scares them and all democrats more than a true conservative, because they know conservatism works, and it renders the left irrelevant, illustrates their hypocrisy, and lack of arguments. It doesn't take the left long to trot out the name-calling: racist, bigot, homophobe, white supremacist, etc, because they have no logical argument; name-calling, to me, means you have no argument; they run on knee-jerk emotionalism and ad hominem attacks. They know their ideas are bankrupt by their own actions: flooding the country with new 'voters', and rigging elections in their favor. President Trump is just the latest example of how they deal with anything conservative. Sarah Palin was another. Their approach to President Reagan was only slightly less vicious and heartless.

n
not the sage comments i was looking for

Again, what makes their lives any different than anyone else’s? After all, these are normal people that we elect. They aren’t gods, stop treating them like they are. So what, it’s a capitol building that belongs to the people of this country, it’s not theirs technically speaking. By your argument anyone owning a home, business whatever that has been broken into has full justification to shoot anyone breaking in, period. That’s what you are arguing, except that’s not the case. If someone breaks into a Walmart on Black Friday and the security guard is armed and shoots someone, he will likely go to jail. Same goes for some people protecting their families and homes in some states. Seems to me that it’s ok for some people, but not for others, hence the problem. Now the kicker is, they didn’t know if anyone’s lives were in danger. You can make that argument. And fear with stress can make people do crazy things, most on this board know that. And you can call me a dumbass all you want, doesn’t change anything. It’s still a building and these are still ordinary people elected to serve behind those walls. And I’m not saying they shouldn’t be protected. As I said I’m neither agreeing or disagreeing. My issue is unequal application of laws. I’m just coming at this from a different angle and asking people to think and ask these questions. Again, is it legal for someone to kill someone B&E in their home in DC?

Also, just for reference, the galleries of the House and the Senate are open to the public whenever either body is in session, but gallery passes are usually required. Also to note, I think our definition of what an attack is, is drastically different. If this was an orchestrated attack it has got to be the worst planned attack I have ever seen.ot
By contrast, the female officer who 'accidentally' killed a felon in Minneapolis, was arrested before his body reached room temperature, her name plastered all over by msm, and blm allowed to riot at her home. This is the double standard folks are tired of.

Perhaps it is because I am a stickler for details and facts. Or perhaps it is because I am a jackass, and realize how much this badly written document uses all forms of back-tracking-double-talk, I give the D.C. Jury instructions which are used when a person claims either Castle Doctrine, OR, self defense. It has additional language for the use of Deadly force.

Everyone has been bantering back and forth on this issue without looking at the court recognized statutes. Here they are, and due to the way it was written, everyone was right, and everyone was wrong. Everyone will find segments that supported their view, and their opponents will find segments which justify their view as well. It is screwed up, but then, what else would we expect of a legal document, which was created in Washington D.C.

Final analysis, this document has multiple options for jury instructions. If a judge wishes to put the thumb on the scale which would lead to a verdict of innocence, he would use one of the more favorable sets of jury instructions. If on the other hand, the judge felt the need for a harsher rendering from the jury, he would use one of the other sets of instructions. The jury instructions sets the "tone" of considerations. This amazing variability in "standardized jury instruction sets" allows justice to be Strongly Steered. As a special note, I suspect there may be something similar in all of our home towns.

Warning: it is a total of 31 pages in length.

https://mpdc.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mpdc/page_content/attachments/District Law Pertaining to Self Defense.pdf

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentStalkr
There is another component to this that I don’t think we’ve mentioned. There are many instances on video showing barricades being opened by security and some showing security taking “selfies” with the trespassers. I don’t believe it would stand in court, to open your door, welcome an intruder in, and then shoot them! memtb

Reactions: Blutroop
A few points, the fascism you guys are labelling as "conservatism" has proven not to be stable anywhere, it doesn't "work". Your "left wing" democratic party is still neoliberal right wing imperialist fuck the poor bomb everyone to make arms manufacturers rich and wonder why the rest of the world hates you spec. You don't have a left wing party and the amount of corporate control boot licking and hilarious "freedom" rubbish you carry on with is embarrassing. You "hate" criminals but support policy which generates more of them. Apparently the public funded health systems in pretty much every other developed nation are the devil for some reason too. 🤣

A few points, the fascism you guys are labelling as "conservatism" has proven not to be stable anywhere, it doesn't "work". Your "left wing" democratic party is still neoliberal right wing imperialist fuck the poor bomb everyone to make arms manufacturers rich and wonder why the rest of the world hates you spec. You don't have a left wing party and the amount of corporate control boot licking and hilarious "freedom" rubbish you carry on with is embarrassing. You "hate" criminals but support policy which generates more of them. Apparently the public funded health systems in pretty much every other developed nation are the devil for some reason too. 🤣
All good points.

Do you know how to say them in Mandarin after the US collapses from our admittedly shitty policies?

Countries such as yours get to behave in a fiscally socialist manner because the US Military is keeping you alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.