• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

No trial for Ashli Babbit shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
No trial for the Ashley Babbit murder because conservatives are civilized and law abiding.

Meanwhile, 3rd world witch doctor Maxine Waters tells her people to continue to riot and loot, some more, if Chauvin is acquitted.

Where is equity under the law in this country? It doesn’t exist which is why I wouldn’t allow the law to be forced onto me. Once the laws are unequally applied by class, race, or political agenda then the rule of law doesn’t exist. Enforcement of any law at this point is tyranny by definition. I would under no circumstance allow myself to be arrested and put through this corrupt justice system we have. I would rather die fighting for the illusion of freedom.

Where is equity under the law in this country? It doesn’t exist which is why I wouldn’t allow the law to be forced onto me. Once the laws are unequally applied by class, race, or political agenda then the rule of law doesn’t exist. Enforcement of any law at this point is tyranny by definition. I would under no circumstance allow myself to be arrested and put through this corrupt justice system we have. I would rather die fighting for the illusion of freedom.
And yet Trump was threatened with another sham impeachment for the Nov. 6th rally and subsequent incident, which was retarded since he was no longer in office.

Last edited:
What laws are you going to not obey then?

How about not paying taxes, that would be a good place to start to test your declarations.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
I will only say, there is a very well oiled mechanism for collecting past-due taxes from people, unless you are a politician (or a relative of the politician), or an "activist". The common man can do little to stop that bulldozer when in motion.

I will only say, there is a very well oiled mechanism for collecting past-due taxes from people, unless you are a politician (or a relative of the politician), or an "activist". The common man can do little to stop that bulldozer when in motion.
Sounds very much like "the laws are unequally applied by class, race, or political agenda". . .

Reactions: stangfish
37L1

I can only say that Manafort was arrested, charged, Convicted and Jailed for having income from the Ukraine not reported on his taxes. He also was charged and convicted for funneling his funds through foreign banks to make them less traceable.

Hunter Biden did the same thing. Which one is in jail?

37L1

I can only say that Manafort was arrested, charged, Convicted and Jailed for having income from the Ukraine not reported on his taxes. He also was charged and convicted for funneling his funds through foreign banks to make them less traceable.

Hunter Biden did the same thing. Which one is in jail?
Not disagreeing with you, in fact, reiterating. Now, let's see what wade is gonna do since he has declared his intentions.

wade2big said:

Money talks, BS walks.

Not disagreeing with you, in fact, reiterating. Now, let's see what wade is gonna do since he has declared his intentions.

Money talks, BS walks.
Do you disagree with a point I was making? Seems like you agreed at least in part and then went on to fabricate an argument with me in your head. Weird.

Reactions: stangfish
It's right on the video taken by the antifa plant. Who's still in jail btw.

The police literally just leave and she climbs through a broken window.

Didn't deserver to be executed by a BLM booster.
That's not an invite. He's just standing there. Apparently because of a stand down order. But, at that barricade is where it stops behind the barricade it's do as necessary.

Try again

""Some government in necessary, lest we devolve into tribal rule like Somalia""

And if it does and for some reason you get invited to a hot box party... Don't go. Come to find out it's literally a box outside that gets hot and they just going to leave you there several days. Less of course you need to lose some weight that's a great idea but then again so is a malaria diet... LOL.

No kidding. Had an issue with taxes myself, federal tax lien, huge PIA to get it taken care of... Still dealing with it.

Thanks for the reminder... I have to call them tomorrow

If you think equality has ever existed on this planet you're quite naive. Don't believe me, just go look at it religion and you will see. Don't believe me, go look at our history and where we come from.

If you really want to fix the problem in this country and on the planet then you do this. Anybody that has been charged with looking after the general public be it a politician or a peace officer, people that could be considered pillars of the community... Hold them to a higher standard. Anytime they do anything wrong that's a maximum penalty unconditionally.

When people in power willfully take maximum penalty because it goes with the job everybody's life will soon get better. Until that time, no matter which city state country Comet religion you're a part of... There will always be a ruling class and a peasant class.

If you're in the peasant class and you're trying to throw stones at the elites... You will always lose

Reactions: wade2big
If you think equality has ever existed on this planet you're quite naive. Don't believe me, just go look at it religion and you will see. Don't believe me, go look at our history and where we come from.

If you really want to fix the problem in this country and on the planet then you do this. Anybody that has been charged with looking after the general public be it a politician or a peace officer, people that could be considered pillars of the community... Hold them to a higher standard. Anytime they do anything wrong that's a maximum penalty unconditionally.

When people in power willfully take maximum penalty because it goes with the job everybody's life will soon get better. Until that time, no matter which city state country Comet religion you're a part of... There will always be a ruling class and a peasant class.

If you're in the peasant class and you're trying to throw stones at the elites... You will always lose
I completely agree. That is how things should be. This isn’t how they are now. Most know the fix isn’t at the ballot box. That’s gone.

Do you disagree with a point I was making? Seems like you agreed at least in part and then went on to fabricate an argument with me in your head. Weird.
Let me break it down for you, I think you talk big but do little.

Thump your chest some more.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
This is not the first post in which you have started to bash religion .

Im Curious . Are you an atheist ?

Prove Russian won the war.
I don’t want an opinion piece from some commy loving faggot like you, I want evidence that any reasonable person can see and come this conclusion.

Are you serious about being open to some facts that might challenge some points in your narrative?
If so, I have a few that maybe worth your examination and review.

Tribal?

BLM and Antifa have went tribal.
Our government has not done shit to them.

When the riotous in this land go tribal the definition will need rewritten.

So speaking the truth is bashing? And no, not atheist
Well I detect a bit of distain that you might have towards religion. You mind me asking who you call your creator since your not atheist ?

My distain is towards the dishonesty about religion and the truth of what they do to the followers more specifically to those that question "the word" or have simply a different religious View. If you're having a hard time understanding what I'm saying please go review your history.

I refer to what you might call God or a Creator as "They".

Are you serious about being open to some facts that might challenge some points in your narrative?
If so, I have a few that maybe worth your examination and review.
If it’s an actual fact and not an opinion you strongly believe in disguised or pretending to be a fact, the sure.

If it’s an actual fact and not an opinion you strongly believe in disguised or pretending to be a fact, the sure.

I will start at the furthest extent of German advances, the high water mark of September 1942. I have highlighted the major successful allied strategic offensive operations involving the American ground forces below to easily find them. There are two German offensives here whose loss is notable as strategic gains by the allied forces.

- Start of Battle of Stalingrad (Aug 1942)
- Operation Uranus (Nov 1942) <- Encirclement of Germans at Stalingrad.
- Operation Saturn (Dec 1942) <-Destruction of German forces in the Caucus and Donbass regions.
- Start of Operation Torch (Nov 1942) <- United States first combat troops in significant numbers open new front in European Theater.
- End of Siege of Stalingrad. (Feb 1943) < - Generally regarded at the turning point in the European Theater.
- Operation Husky (July 1943) <- United States leads first major invasion into European continent since the UK evacuation of Dunkirk 3 years prior.
- Operation Zitadelle, aka Citadel (July 1943) <- Marks the beginning of the collapse of the Eastern Front. From this point onward, Germany is on the defensive. No major German operation on the Eastern front has the strategic aim to achieve victory after this point. The German defensive phase of the war begins.
- Leningrad–Novgorod Offensive (Jan 1944)
- Soviets enter Estonia (Feb 1944)
- Operation Bagration - (June 1944) <- Destruction of German Army Group Center. At its conclusion Soviets begin invasion of Germany. Romania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland are captured/"liberated" by the Soviets as a result.
- Operation Overlord (June 1944) Western Allies finally open the long anticipated 2nd front Stalin had demanded. He will later lament the irony during the Cold War.
- Operation Northwind (December 1944) <- Last major German Offensive on Western Front. The failure here lay open the path for the allies to advance to the Rhine.
- Vistula–Oder offensive (Jan 1945) <- Soviet forces advance to 36 miles from Berlin.
- Operation Spring Awakening (March 1945) <- Last German Offensive on Eastern Front.
- (March 1945) <- Western Front breaks through Siegfried line.
- Battle for Berlin (April 1945) <- Russians begin battle for Berlin. Ends May of 1945.

From Operation Husky onward, the combined American and UK forces battled ~1/5th of the available combat forces Germany sent to the Eastern front.

From the above, I would say this evidence is contrary to your statement that the Russians merely "held the eastern Front".

As to Russian military leadership "not being there", for the period of June, 1941 - August, 1942, I would agree with you. However, I do not believe the evidence supports your statement over the period of September 1942 - May 1945, being a period of time greater than the entire period of United States direct involvement in ground campaigns in the Western Theater.

Notably there has been a interesting academic scholarship noting an inverse relationship to Stalin's and Hitler's direction in military affairs and the relative success of their militaries as a result. Summation, more interaction from the dictator equates to less success.

The allied forces were the turning point in the European front.

I agree with this statement, but presumably for different reasons than your own. Without the material support of the Western nations there is a high likelihood that the Soviets would have lacked the supplies necessary to execute large scale deep penetrating operations. Many later Soviet leaders and interestingly some Soviet scholarship would note the same.

While it is plausible to argue that the Western Allied Nations ground campaigns drew resources from the Eastern Front which in turn allowed the Soviets such successes, it is not outside the realm of possibility that the Soviets would have succeeded regardless.

Arguably the single United States service branch that contributed to both the Soviet successes and Western Allied victories and thus America's greatest service contributor to the victory in Europe was the United States Merchant Marines. Despite being the first to deploy in significant numbers into the combat zone and suffering a higher mortality rate than any service branch and without whom, neither an American or Soviet victory would have been possible. At the end of the war they received no government pensions or benefits and could not take advantage of the GI Bill.

They were the first and last service to lose service members in significant numbers to combat action beginning in 1940 and losing their last of servicemen to an enemy mine in 1947. They didn't even get a major motion picture until Tom Hanks starred in one last year.

I had to look some of the names of the operations and starting months up individually, but most of this was picked up from years of reading and following David Glantz and Jonathan M. House whom I first encountered after reading Glantz's master thesis at the Combined Arms Research Library.

A great resource that is publicly available for perusal. I strongly recommend it and not being one to horde knowledge or access to it, please find the digital version of the library here:

I will start at the furthest extent of German advances, the high water mark of September 1942. I have highlighted the major successful allied strategic offensive operations involving the American ground forces below to easily find them. There are two German offensives here whose loss is notable as strategic gains by the allied forces.

- Start of Battle of Stalingrad (Aug 1942)
- Operation Uranus (Nov 1942) <- Encirclement of Germans at Stalingrad.
- Operation Saturn (Dec 1942) <-Destruction of German forces in the Caucus and Donbass regions.
- Start of Operation Torch (Nov 1942) <- United States first combat troops in significant numbers open new front in European Theater.
- End of Siege of Stalingrad. (Feb 1943) < - Generally regarded at the turning point in the European Theater.
- Operation Husky (July 1943) <- United States leads first major invasion into European continent since the UK evacuation of Dunkirk 3 years prior.
- Operation Zitadelle, aka Citadel (July 1943) <- Marks the beginning of the collapse of the Eastern Front. From this point onward, Germany is on the defensive. No major German operation on the Eastern front has the strategic aim to achieve victory after this point. The German defensive phase of the war begins.
- Leningrad–Novgorod Offensive (Jan 1944)
- Soviets enter Estonia (Feb 1944)
- Operation Bagration - (June 1944) <- Destruction of German Army Group Center. At its conclusion Soviets begin invasion of Germany. Romania, Latvia, Estonia and Poland are captured/"liberated" by the Soviets as a result.
- Operation Overlord (June 1944) Western Allies finally open the long anticipated 2nd front Stalin had demanded. He will later lament the irony during the Cold War.
- Operation Northwind (December 1944) <- Last major German Offensive on Western Front. The failure here lay open the path for the allies to advance to the Rhine.
- Vistula–Oder offensive (Jan 1945) <- Soviet forces advance to 36 miles from Berlin.
- Operation Spring Awakening (March 1945) <- Last German Offensive on Eastern Front.
- (March 1945) <- Western Front breaks through Siegfried line.
- Battle for Berlin (April 1945) <- Russians begin battle for Berlin. Ends May of 1945.

From Operation Husky onward, the combined American and UK forces battled ~1/5th of the available combat forces Germany sent to the Eastern front.

From the above, I would say this evidence is contrary to your statement that the Russians merely "held the eastern Front".

As to Russian military leadership "not being there", for the period of June, 1941 - August, 1942, I would agree with you. However, I do not believe the evidence supports your statement over the period of September 1942 - May 1945, being a period of time greater than the entire period of United States direct involvement in ground campaigns in the Western Theater.

Notably there has been a interesting academic scholarship noting an inverse relationship to Stalin's and Hitler's direction in military affairs and the relative success of their militaries as a result. Summation, more interaction from the dictator equates to less success.

The allied forces were the turning point in the European front.

I agree with this statement, but presumably for different reasons than your own. Without the material support of the Western nations there is a high likelihood that the Soviets would have lacked the supplies necessary to execute large scale deep penetrating operations. Many later Soviet leaders and interestingly some Soviet scholarship would note the same.

While it is plausible to argue that the Western Allied Nations ground campaigns drew resources from the Eastern Front which in turn allowed the Soviets such successes, it is not outside the realm of possibility that the Soviets would have succeeded regardless.

Arguably the single United States service branch that contributed to both the Soviet successes and Western Allied victories and thus America's greatest service contributor to the victory in Europe was the United States Merchant Marines. Despite being the first to deploy in significant numbers into the combat zone and suffering a higher mortality rate than any service branch and without whom, neither an American or Soviet victory would have been possible. At the end of the war they received no government pensions or benefits and could not take advantage of the GI Bill.

They were the first and last service to lose service members in significant numbers to combat action beginning in 1940 and losing their last of servicemen to an enemy mine in 1947. They didn't even get a major motion picture until Tom Hanks starred in one last year.

I had to look some of the names of the operations and starting months up individually, but most of this was picked up from years of reading and following David Glantz and Jonathan M. House whom I first encountered after reading Glantz's master thesis at the Combined Arms Research Library.

A great resource that is publicly available for perusal. I strongly recommend it and not being one to horde knowledge or access to it, please find the digital version of the library here:

Your information is already not chronologically painting a full picture. Why start with Stalingrad 1942 when it’s more appropriate to start with the battle of Moscow 1941 (not listed). Germany was all up in the Soviets shit and while the Russia ultimately held them back I wouldn’t consider that a win to have the enemy stalemated in your front yard for two years.

Again the warrior in me can respect the effort, but as you referenced in the battles above, the Soviet’s where simply making up for lost territory until 1943. Again, not seeing the win.

What IS a win is after the soviets unfucked themselves they decided to bum rush Berlin. As far as I (and the literature) know, none of the allied forces cared. Politically. Eisenhower instead directed military operations to take out German defense forces in south Germany and the US/UK strolled in to Berlin a few months later. I mean if winning war is to capture the Capital then um..yes the Russians won WW2. But it’s not usually measured as a childish game of such.

Again, I can respect ousting Germany who occupied 40% of Soviet territory but again, that’s not winning WW2. Ousting the Germany in 1943 was a progress paid for in a whole metric fuckton of Soviet blood, US money, US steel and US machines. Research the lend lease act.

Merchant Marines have nothing to do with the military. Hence why they don’t and didn’t get a GI bill. Yes, they can be commissioned during a time of war, but it’s kinda like being deputized during a immediate disasters in a town existing with one sheriff because you took a BLS course once.

The lend lease act was started in 1941. About 14,000 aircraft and 50 billion of that times( era) dollars in materials. We, the US, like always funded them before we even entered, even existed... a European campaign which was coordinated by allied efforts to relieve the pressure on the soviets. While I don’t have any doubts the merchant marines were key, it’s beside my point of the aid that we gave to the eastern front.

You’re basically saying US assistance is up in the air if it had affected or not, the direct results of Soviet victory on the eastern front. The entire Operation Bagration was entirely reliant on the use of these machines and resources. The victory in that series of battle resulted in the largest military defeat in history at the expense of the Germans, but still...from a war perspective, territory was simply recaptured primarily. Which was why the US didn’t see as much combat as the Russians...Germany wasn’t on our porch like they were the soviets. A ordeal that Stalin had created himself when he agreed to a pact with Hilter that let to the Nazi invasion into Poland. Lol Also not a winning. More of a fail.

To summarize and supplement ,

The US had provided war machines, aircraft, money and resources like steel to the eastern front. When the US got involved, FDR and Churchill made a call (decision) to dick around fighting Nazis in Africa before executing the agreement made with Stalin during the big 3 meetings to relieve pressure on the eastern front (prior to Normandy.)

Nazi’s tried to take Moscow and the Soviets would spend the next two years unfucking themselves from the Nazi offensive in a slew of victories. To elaborate, the Nazis are stalled in 1942 and reversed during Stalingrad 1943. 1944, the big three talk shit over and Soviets begin a true counter offensive into Germany, while the Allied Forces take the western front a few months later. June 1944. D day. German forces are pinched and popped like a zit from all fronts.

Meanwhile China helps in the pacific.

It’s as I said, it was a joint effort. It’s not much different in tactics then a massively larger scale L ambush or horseshoe.

And...the Russians held the eastern front. Made up for lost territory, and after gaining it back, marched into Germany with everyone else. We’re they the first into Berlin? Yeah sure...they’re closer. Saying the Russia didn’t need our help though, I mean...I would love to go back in time...not show up, and not write the checks. Keep all our planes and tanks and shit. There would be no western front so the Nazi’s could have effectively regrouped as needed and pull supplies from as far as France to supplement against any footing the red army would get.

We should have just let Russian clean up their own shit that Stalin was responsible for. I’m sure they would have been fine in and after 1941 with the Nazi’s all up in them cheeks after that blitzkrieg. All this is IN the information you referenced relative to the resulted battles and keeping up a timeline with context into political and world events related to.

Also fuck Tom Hanks.

I find it interesting that people are defending someone who attacked the capitol. There was not even an attack on the capitol during the during the civil war, so for me this is beyond forgiveness. These people are traitors plain and simple.
the capitol police were ordered to stand down and allow the protesters to enter. there was no attack except by antifa/blm.
the patriot that was murdered did not attack anything or anyone.
if fact there were 2 armed officers standing next to her as she climbed through the window and they made no attempt to stop her.

Its funny that nobody else is allowed to have an opinion but you.
You guys should go start your "boogaloo" right now. It would be so entertaining to see what happens to you.
i heard your opinion, and you are absolutely allowed to out yourself as a ignorant cuck.

congratulations!

So you like that the mob was calling for the hanging of our Vice President Mike Pence during the attack?
you should leave your unfounded accusations in your ass where you found them.

You've expressed your opinion.
Receiving criticism if it is full of shit should be expected.

R
These aren't real accounts. Someone setup an account a long time ago, used the same password they used for their health monitoring watch company that got hacked, and then that password was later used here by Nation State actors.

Key indicators are distant join date, but low post count indicating that it was a zombie account from long ago, and 1 of only a few narratives being espoused.

Its best to watch the nation state actors and their narratives as it tells you exactly what you should not fall for. In this case, this nation state account is espousing that the people who simply trespassed into the capitol building are traitors when the exact same level of trespass and protest occurs EXTREMELY frequently in these areas.

The Capitol Police weren't letting people in and taking selfies with them because these were Trump supporters - they were doing it because this level of protest had already occurred 200 times in the last few years and this was the unwritten SOP. Allow people who are non-violent in instead of causing an incident and creating a martyr.

These aren't real accounts. Someone setup an account a long time ago, used the same password they used for their health monitoring watch company that got hacked, and then that password was later used here by Nation State actors.

Key indicators are distant join date, but low post count indicating that it was a zombie account from long ago, and 1 of only a few narratives being espoused.

Its best to watch the nation state actors and their narratives as it tells you exactly what you should not fall for. In this case, this nation state account is espousing that the people who simply trespassed into the capitol building are traitors when the exact same level of trespass and protest occurs EXTREMELY frequently in these areas.

The Capitol Police weren't letting people in and taking selfies with them because these were Trump supporters - they were doing it because this level of protest had already occurred 200 times in the last few years and this was the unwritten SOP. Allow people who are non-violent in instead of causing an incident and creating a martyr.
Could be.
I enjoy testing their tactics on some days.

R

This is not the first post in which you have started to bash religion .

Im Curious . Are you an atheist ?

How could you hate religion and be a atheist, that’s also a religion

people are funny animals

I say when it comes the most annoying religions 1) Muslims 2) Christians 3) atheists

Those three just can’t leave others alone, be it killing people, bothering people during dinner trying to sell some religion, trying to point out how everyone else is stupid compared to their beliefs on atheism, it’s just like chill the fuck out.

Reactions: John holmes
I find it interesting that people are defending someone who attacked the capitol. There was not even an attack on the capitol during the during the civil war, so for me this is beyond forgiveness. These people are traitors plain and simple.
Stfu.......the police let them in, in the first place. They didn’t burn anything or destroy anything. This was a wake up call to them That we aren’t taking their shit anymore and this is the last step before the bullet box.

we have tried voting and contacting and protesting. Nothing gets across to these people. I’m actually glad they were afraid for their lives. Makes them realize they aren’t untouchable.

Doc

This is the Bear Pit. If you cant handle some opposition you should probably go cry in the corner instead of here.
Another fucking liberal shill. This is the guy who says “ I support the 2nd amendment,but”.

fucking Fudd...now ignore time.

Doc

Reactions: Jgunner
Not allowing others to have an opinion other than yours is exactly what a commie is right?
You also might say a commie is someone who asks a communist government to help with re-election.
But its all good. Im not changing my opinion and neither are you, and neither are many other americans on both sides.
as far as i am aware, nobody stopped you from giving your ignorant and inane opinion.

Jane, you ignorant slut.
The traitors were inside the building before the Patriots arrived.

It was occupied in protest not asulted.

GTFO

You’re basically saying US assistance is up in the air if it had affected or not, the direct results of Soviet victory on the eastern front.

No. Not at all. I am not really saying anything.
I was just ribbing you a bit by presenting a fact based counter narrative like you asked.

I will say, that based upon some of the presumptions you made in your response that you really should check out that link I sent.

How could you hate religion and be a atheist, that’s also a religion

people are funny animals

I say when it comes the most annoying religions 1) Muslims 2) Christians 3) atheists

Those three just can’t leave others alone, be it killing people, bothering people during dinner trying to sell some religion, trying to point out how everyone else is stupid compared to their beliefs on atheism, it’s just like chill the fuck out.
I was asking because I'm just trying to understand some of the leftys in here that pretend to be conservative and love the constitution, but then turn around and post about how human life means absolutely nothing to them .

My distain is towards the dishonesty about religion and the truth of what they do to the followers more specifically to those that question "the word" or have simply a different religious View. If you're having a hard time understanding what I'm saying please go review your history.

I refer to what you might call God or a Creator as "They".
And what does history have to do my question ?
So do you have a higher power you answer to or not ?

Do you have a distain for government as well.
If you wanna get into history then governments have killed more people than religion.

I was asking because I'm just trying to understand some of the leftys in here that pretend to be conservative and love the constitution, but then turn around and post about how human life means absolutely nothing to them .

There are folks on the right who give the ok for roadside executions by police for any act of disrespect or disobedience no matter how petty the crime.

Besides if you need some religion to tell you murder/rape/theft is wrong, you probably should be banished from the island.

There are mightily shitty people on both sides.

I think we need to get rid of the terms liberals and conservatives, and replace it with statists and patriots.

After watching the peaceful walk-in of the 6th and the killing of babbit, it’s a good litmus test, if you think that was a “insurrection” or “riot”, especially after the perfectly ok “summer of love”, you’re a statist
If you saw that unarmed poor young woman get executed by the ruling class guard for daring to want a dialogue with a ruling class that dumped the citizens on the side of the road like trash, back when her parents were still in school, you’re a statist

Last edited:
There are folks on the right who give the ok for roadside executions by police for any act of disrespect or disobedience no matter how petty the crime.

Besides if you need some religion to tell you murder/rape/theft is wrong, you probably should be banished from the island.

There are mightily shitty people on both sides.

I think we need to get rid of the terms liberals and conservatives, and replace it with statists and patriots.
Can you give me one example of folks on the right giving the ok for roadside execution?

And what does history have to do my question ?
So do you have a higher power you answer to or not ?

Do you have a distain for government as well.
If you wanna get into history then governments have killed more people than religion.

I think what he is getting at the how religion was used by the ruling class for dehumanizing rival factions, as well as controlling the peasants. This is well documented throughout history.

I know the question wasn’t directed at me, but since I opined I’ll answer, I don’t do the right thing because I think it pleases some deities, or because some politicians said I should, I do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do, sounds cheesy but a man needs to have a “code” he follows, it’s a evolving thing as the man grows and gains life experiences, but that’s what it is, at least for me.

Last edited:

I've arrived at the point where I'm starting to reactively assume anyone who's extra-vocal about being a patriot is actually a nationalist. And among those nationalists there seems to be quite a few people who don't have a problem with authoritarians and fascists, so long as it's their authoritarians and fascists.

Status
Not open for further replies.