• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Nobody here Like NCAA Basketball?

Re: Nobody here Like NCAA Basketball?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gosu</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well at least there was one good game today. It was even better that it involved my Jayhawks winning. </div></div>Self did a good job adjusting his kids. Nice win. </div></div>

I think he proved last night that he is a better coach than Roy Williams last night. He does more with less and has beat him in their past two meetings. I hated seeing Roy leave 9 years ago, but I am glad KU has Self.

Hard to call Self better from last nights performance, NC without Kendall Marshall is more detrimental to the Tarheels than it would be for Kansas to play without Thomas Robinson.

JM2C

Boheim screwed up in taking Jardine out early
Roy screwed up in putting White back in the game late. He should have went to his bigger players, not a new PG that doesnt know the offense.

Had Marshall been in there the game would have been a lot closer. But I never will frown on UNC losing because Henson is a shit bag that needed to be tuned up. I think he is still hurting from freshman Anthony Davis blocking his shot earlier this year.

Im thinking its going to be UK vs OSU for title. Cats take the win.

Roy boy is weak y'all. He has the best recruiting class year after year after year at UNC. As far as pure coaching ability, he makes a lot of mistakes in games. The genetic freak type of talent that he gets at UNC is awesome the first time they hit the court. I don't see a lot of his players "develop" over time.

Awesome recruiter though... I guess there's more than one way to build a strong team.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Roy boy is weak y'all. He has the best recruiting class year after year after year at UNC. As far as pure coaching ability, he makes a lot of mistakes in games. The genetic freak type of talent that he gets at UNC is awesome the first time they hit the court. I don't see a lot of his players "develop" over time.

Awesome recruiter though... I guess there's more than one way to build a strong team. </div></div>

He has the best recruiting class..... behind Kentucky.
He is getting out coached in these big games.

Just think you Kentucky fans get to come back down to NOLA again, and enjoy the festivities.

Don't think we know how to party, they had a parade when they delivered the floor to the Dome that the games will be played on.

Let the Good Times Roll!! We welcome all the players and fans for the Final Four. Hope you all have a great time!!

New Orleans has to be the best place for the final four... they should just play it there every year. The same goes for the Super Bowl too
smile.gif
I wish I could accurately describe how it is down there for people. It's like nobody ever really has a bad day in NO... even after all of the Katrina BS. People will just stop and talk, never in a hurry, and always genuine. My experience is that everyone is there to have a good time and they succeed everyday at that goal.

Congrats to all of the kids who have made it to the final four... just getting there is a huge accomplishment.

I'm thinking KY has this one from here.

I got 3 of the 4 Final Four teams so I'm pretty stoked. I may actually win my bracket pool this year. I'm with KYS338 as well: UK vs OSU in the final, with UK pulling out a 7 point win.

If anyone has a chance at beating Kentucky it's KU or OSU, that is if they get past louisville not an outstanding team but a major rival which can sometimes elevate the way a team performs.

I'm a k-stater but I gotta root for the Big 12 in this one go KU!

Decent game would have been a lot better if Kansas had played as good in the first half as they did the second but it was still fairly close. I was really more surprised they held Davis to just 6pts though.

KY tries to eat the clock and that's not a strategy I prefer. They should have kept putting points up by driving to the rack and getting their big players in foul trouble. Nothing more defeating then watching your team lose from the bench. It was a great game, I was lucky to be there. Kansas fans are rude as hell but they ate crow tonight after all their shit talking in NOLA.