• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northern Utah PCPR July 30th

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Park City Precision Rifle Match
Match will be Saturday July 30th
It will start at 8:00 AM
The match is held minutes out side of Park City, Utah.
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along.) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 900 yards.

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

The match is held on private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

Since target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

If you are planning to attend please post in the thread or PM me. We can only accomadate 25 shooters so it is first come first serve so post here to save your spot.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. If you are new to this type of shooting style, and would like to shoot, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.

Re: Northern Utah PCPR July 30th

Shooter list

1. Impulse targets
2. Me!
3. Zack W.
4. Ron H.
5. UtahStroke
6. Steeldinger
7. Captainmoroni
8. Travis
9. Mustafa
10 Woodlanddude
11. Rocca
12. yotedog65284
14. Desertratdad
15. FUDwacked
16. GSSP
17. Tyler S.
19. Flint A.
20. Jeff H.
21. Austin
22. RMW
23. Groggy
24. Somebody#1
25. Somebody#2
26.Somebody#3

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there plus one more </div></div>

where were you when I needed a Sherpa......

I will be there, have scheduled a Saturday already. Looks like I need to make a few more DA charts. Currently only had up to 7000ft.(Spruce knob at elev 4863 is the highest point in WV). Looking forward to meeting you all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rocca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there.

Are we not going to use the 900 yd platform this time or did you forget to edit your course description?</div></div>

Oops yes we will be shooting from the platform so bring dope to 900 yards. Thanks It is updated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be there plus one more </div></div>

where were you when I needed a Sherpa...... </div></div>

I was right where I always am, just give me a call

Put me down...hopefully no phqups this match
laugh.gif

Anybody that needs a place to stay when up this way, I live on the Weber River above Oakley, camping, fishing and manroom with a comfy floor to crash on. (Flooding is over, fish are hungry)
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love to come, but I'll be at Lake Powell fishing. catch you guy's on the next one!

BTT</div></div>

Wish I were going with ya! Sounds like a great time.

I am pretty sure I will be camping at the range the night befor the match. Anyone that would like to join is more than welcome.

Sorry buddy no list here. I just kind of wing it when we have some good weather. Typically I try to pick the third or fourth weekend of the month. There will not be a match in August or October.

Eric,

I have to drop out, sorry. THis work shit getting in the way of fun has got to stop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Snag, you got that steel all painted up? I gotta another batch a paint for ya
wink.gif
</div></div>
Oh yea the steel is looking good thanks to you!! It is a big help and I owe you big. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PM sent
I have to drop out due to work schedule change. Hopefully someone can take my spot.

</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eric,

I have to drop out, sorry. THis work shit getting in the way of fun has got to stop.</div></div>

Thanks for the heads up guys I appreciate it. Hope to see you next time.

OK I know this has been a long awaited project but I think it might actually be in use this Sat!!!!! Utahstroke and I will be headed to the range today for some testing! It ran great in the garage last night. Thanks to Zack and Ben for figuring out the timing issue we had.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eFx7DOt2NNw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eFx7DOt2NNw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

It will run on about 70 feet of track and we can hang just about any configuration of targets on it. Oh and it will be set at 430 yards!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If its not to late I will be bringing one other guy </div></div>

We can make room for him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertratdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone can have my place. I've got just too many things i got to get done. (all gun related of course)</div></div>

Oh man I was hoping to pay my State shoot dues to you on Sat!! I will put them in the mail.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rocca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can collect State dues Saturday for anyone who wants to pay.

How fast does your new toy move?</div></div>

I will pay my dues Saturday thanks.

After some ruff calculations it is determined to travel about 3.5 MPH!! We shot it last night and it is NOT EASY.

Sounds good I am headed out right now.

See the rest of you guys in the AM.

Remember start time is 8AM!

This match had a fun and challenging course of fire and a great group of guys to shoot with. Eric, Leo, and the other crew who hauled steel, etc., thank you all for the work you put into it, and for letting me sit in for a slot in this shoot.

Here are the scores from yesterday.

It was great to see you all. We will be taking a break during hunting season..so the next match will not be until November.

Thanks Eric,

IMAG0023.jpg

Another fun shoot. The mover was great.

Matt- good meeting you. Nothing better than getting to talk to guys that know their stuff. And you being a new guy and from out of state didnt know that 3rd place is usualy reserved for Ron.

Eric- Looking forward to the next one. I dont know if I can wait until November though. I may have to hit up Leo and book some range time up there.
I'd like to try the mover again but with a smaller target(6-8")...in calm winds anyway. The one we used is great for windy days.

great shoot. my son and I are in for november. Thanks,