• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northern Utah PCPR March 5th

snaglytooth

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2009
Francis, UT
Park City Precision Rifle Match
Match will be March 5th
It will start at 11:00 AM
It is held minutes out side of Park City, Utah.
60 round max, most stages will be timed(just to keep things moving along) I will have three paper stages, and the rest will be steel with ranges from 100 to 640 yards.

30Cal MAX for the safety of my steel.

It is private property so ALL guests must sign a liability release.

Lets watch the weather if its going to storm we will see if we can even get into the range.

Since target upkeep and upgrade never end! A $20 donation to the range gets you on the firing line for the match.

If you are planning to attend let me know so we can have enough paper setup befor the match.

This has been a great bunch of guys to shoot with. If you are new to this type of shooting style, and would like to shoot, or just watch feel free to come hang out.

If you need driving directions PM me.

Re: Northern Utah PCPR March 5th

I want to go bad, but looks like I'll be in montana for March. Sorry guys, I'll have to miss this one.
frown.gif

I'll plan on it, though I have to shoot lefty or rig something since I have a cast on mah broken right arm.

Fud..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FUDwacked</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll plan on it, though I have to shoot lefty or rig something since I have a cast on mah broken right arm.

Fud..</div></div>

Ouch broken arm and shooting doesn't sound really fun!
There will be a weak side stage just for you.

If it is half as nice tomarrow as it was today, we will all be in for a treat!
I spent the majority of the day digging out targets and moving things around for tomarrow.

The road is a muddy mess... so if you are driveing a car you may want to park on the main road and call me for a ride in.
Other than that we should have a great day!

8 Stages, 57 rounds For a total of 640 points.

A little last minute pointer.... you guys may want to bring a pack or something to use for a front rest! Just sayin.

Eric
435-640-8091

I would like to come out and shoot with you guys.I have never shot a match, but really want to learn from you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntNFun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to come out and shoot with you guys.I have never shot a match, but really want to learn from you guys.

</div></div>

Hello, you are welcome to come shoot. We do a match almost every month. The next match is on April 17th the match info has been posted. If you want to shoot the next match post in the new thread and I will give up my spot for you if you want it.