• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Northern Utah tactical match UPDATED

Re: Northern Utah tactical match

The original post has been updated with a map! Sorry but my computer editing skills are not what they used to be!
If any one has any questions please post them or send PM.
Thanks Eric

I just found this thread or I would be there for sure. Already have plans, but only live 5 hours north in Montucky and would be interested in future events. Count me and maybe two or three more in for your next shoot.

Will do Montucky! I am thinking about June 19th for our next shoot. What do you guys think about that?

Yes we can shoot, and the 19th might be ok if I get my rifle back in time. Had a break and some other tunning issues corrected, but as you well know takes time have to wait in line etc. So yes keep me in mind and if I'm able I'll be there even if I have travel behind the Zion curtain, lol. No pun intended...

Unfortunately i'll be in The People's Republic of California blessing my baby girl for the 19th. Any chance we can push it to a later date?

Yea it would probably be a good idea to push it back to the 26th and avoid fathers day weekend.

I guess I should focus on getting throught this first one!! Just checked the weather report and it is lookin good.

Re: Northern Utah tactical match UPDATED

In case anybody gets lost on the way up here is my cell number. 435-640-8091 feel free to call if you have any problems.

Awesome shoot today! Thanks a million to the organizers and the other shooters. Very well organized, a great group of folks and some exceptionally challenging and fun stages. Now I've got to hunt for some sunburn salve...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FUDwacked</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Now I've got to hunt for some sunburn salve...

</div></div>

And you guys asked why I was still wearing my jacket at 12:00!

For the hosts, great job! The property was beautiful, the stages were fun and moved smoothly, people were friendly, all around an awesome day of shooting. I can't wait for the next one!

BW, 10-4 on the "Why are you still wearing your jacket?" Not your first time in the sun. F&%k my lips , face and neck hurt.
Thanks to all for the support. See you next month.

I just wanted to thank you and your dad for all the effort you put in to the shoot on sunday. The course was awesome! maybe next time I will shoot the right target. thanks again.