• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Northwest Action Works

Never tried a complete rifle from them but they did true an action for me and I am very pleased with the work. They communicate well.

Buddy of mine had a 700 action directly from them, took them longer than expected but it does shoot.

Mason and the folks at NWAW do great work. A few years ago, I sent him a Rem 700 action that he trued, chambered a 26" Krieger barrel, threaded the barrel, added a Badger bolt knob, etc. It's been a phenomenal shooter since the day I got it back. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again. Lead times can be a little long, but they responded to emails pretty quickly when I asked for updates.

I purchased a BA (R700 & Krieger) from them a couple of years ago. Took a little longer than expected but FWIW it really does shoot great.

As others have said, good work, decent communication, long lead time and was past due on eatimated delivery. I am happy with the build overall.

he does good work. He has long lead times, but the website lets you know that upfront. if you plan to run specific bullets like Berger hybrids, make sure to let him know in advance, so he knows to use the best reamer for it.

He is good with his email responses as well.

Life has been taking up my time, but I want too thank you for your responses and Marry Christmas to All.

rngr1