• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not having a gun does not mean helplessness. The importance of learning DEFENSIVE ARCHERY

Oh hell, no, a bow has no place in modern defense. Hunting? Fine. Just to shoot for fun? Fine. As a defensive weapon? No.

There it's back on track for you, all better? It's the Bear Pit anyway... I do apologize for taking your thread OT Blue Sky.

Reactions: Bender
Deersniper,
No, I dont make illegal shit. Most of those laws went into effect either before I was born or shortly after. Everything your talking about is history, it's done.

I dont know what the fuck your talking about telling me to wake up? You think I dont know all that shit you posted? I'm talking about the shit that is to come, the future. You can sit and talk about the shit they've already done til the end of time, its fuckin done. You got a time machine? Go back and change it then. If I'm just so out of touch with it, then tell me: What the fuck are you doing to change it? Show me what real change your making on our second amendment rights master.

What? You telling me you dont abide by those laws? You build illegal cans and MGs? You somehow skirting around those same excise taxes that we all pay? You tell me how the hell your any different? I bet you follow the law no different than me. If you dont, just keep it to yourself dont post it.

When you figure out how to make all that shit you posted legal, you let me know. By the way, yeah I can fuckin carry whatever I want concealed or not, in my car or on my person:

As of May 24, 2016, West Virginiabecame a constitutional carry state. Any person 21 years or older who islegally able to own a handgun maycarry the weapon concealed without the need of obtaining a permit. A permit is required for individuals 18-20 years old who wish to carry a handgun concealed.

So no, I dont have to have any bullshit paperwork. If i want to carry, i do. You want me and the citizens of this state to move to where you live and fix your fucked up gun laws? Do we what we did, fix them yourself. I helped vote that law in to effect. I do everything I can to support the 2nd. I'm trying to prepare for what's to come, fucking tell me to wake up, I'm up!

Or you can tell me what your doing that's so much better?

The future?

Well, Anime Eyes Girl is going to cry on the phone to cops that Gun Rights Guy is having a violent meltdown and might kill her. Then cops and EMS show up, take Gun Rights Guy to the hospital and inject him with butt juice and make him temporarily retarded. And finally when he comes around, Gun Rights Guy is going to discover that he has been labeled a mental case by the state. And then Anime Girl is gonna show up again, this time with a lawyer and a strap-on dildo. "You scared me and put me through so much unnecessary psychological trauma. I want COMPENSATION! Now I am going to take MORE from you. Bend over!", she cries.

Unfortunately, that is how that cartoon will look like if it continues. :cautious:o_O

whats everyone's thoughts on Chinese throwing stars as a cqb force multiplier?
The future?

Well, Anime Eyes Girl is going to cry on the phone to cops that Gun Rights Guy is having a violent meltdown and might kill her. Then cops and EMS show up, take Gun Rights Guy to the hospital and inject him with butt juice and make him temporarily retarded. And finally when he comes around, Gun Rights Guy is going to discover that he has been labeled a mental case by the state. And then Anime Girl is gonna show up again, this time with a lawyer and a strap-on dildo. "You scared me and put me through so much unnecessary psychological trauma. I want COMPENSATION! Now I am going to take MORE from you. Bend over!", she cries.

Unfortunately, that is how that cartoon will look like if it continues. :cautious:o_O
Sounds like you've role played this a few times . So where'd you get the name Anime Girl ?

The future?

Pretty much why I have significant disdain and distrust for the female sort these days and tend to think of them more as Communist attack troops.

It's in the cartoon that Deersniper posted. Right after she takes the rest of the guy's cake.
santorum.gif
tumblr_inline_myonvd71xS1qbygev.gif
giphy.gif
images.jpeg
images.jpeg

I have seen a few mention Osage Orange trees to build a bow out of. Theres a fee around here though many dont bear fruit. My dad has one growing in his front yard, its older than I am so I'm guessing its about a 50yr old tree.

Would make a beautiful recurve.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I like role-playing. Not the comic-con type though. I like to dress up in fatigues and a winter hat and run around the woods with a bow and an old time SAA cartridge revolver, pretending to look for deer and hogs. Sometimes I get lucky and actually get a deer or hog. :cool:
Hats off brother you rolled with that like a champ . Nice thick skin there buddy .
And yeah I'm fuk8n around .?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Deersniper,
No, I dont make illegal shit. Most of those laws went into effect either before I was born or shortly after. Everything your talking about is history, it's done.

I dont know what the fuck your talking about telling me to wake up? You think I dont know all that shit you posted? I'm talking about the shit that is to come, the future. You can sit and talk about the shit they've already done til the end of time, its fuckin done. You got a time machine? Go back and change it then. If I'm just so out of touch with it, then tell me: What the fuck are you doing to change it? Show me what real change your making on our second amendment rights master.

What? You telling me you dont abide by those laws? You build illegal cans and MGs? You somehow skirting around those same excise taxes that we all pay? You tell me how the hell your any different? I bet you follow the law no different than me. If you dont, just keep it to yourself dont post it.

When you figure out how to make all that shit you posted legal, you let me know. By the way, yeah I can fuckin carry whatever I want concealed or not, in my car or on my person:

As of May 24, 2016, West Virginiabecame a constitutional carry state. Any person 21 years or older who islegally able to own a handgun maycarry the weapon concealed without the need of obtaining a permit. A permit is required for individuals 18-20 years old who wish to carry a handgun concealed.

So no, I dont have to have any bullshit paperwork. If i want to carry, i do. You want me and the citizens of this state to move to where you live and fix your fucked up gun laws? Do we what we did, fix them yourself. I helped vote that law in to effect. I do everything I can to support the 2nd. I'm trying to prepare for what's to come, fucking tell me to wake up, I'm up!

Or you can tell me what your doing that's so much better?
Lol glad you are passionate. Don't say "Luckily I live in a place that hasn't attacked my 2nd amendment rights yet. If they ever do, then I guess I'll just be a criminal because I'm not giving them shit."
Cause it's not true lol. You have Stockholm syndrome if you think all the state and national gun laws you have to abide by aren't attacking your 2nd amendment rights.
And I follow the laws but mass disobedience would be a giant help. That was more of a reference to the infringements that are going on where you live
I donate to SAF, NRA, MSI, Nolo Contendee and have gone to rallies.
And yeah this state is a shit hole but I can still have mgs/silencers ARs, standard mags, etc. Guess I'm a little stock holmy myself

Lol glad you are passionate. Don't say "Luckily I live in a place that hasn't attacked my 2nd amendment rights yet. If they ever do, then I guess I'll just be a criminal because I'm not giving them shit."
Cause it's not true lol. You have Stockholm syndrome if you think all the state and national gun laws you have to abide by aren't attacking your 2nd amendment rights.
And I follow the laws but mass disobedience would be a giant help. That was more of a reference to the infringements that are going on where you live
I donate to SAF, NRA, MSI, Nolo Contendee and have gone to rallies.
And yeah this state is a shit hole but I can still have mgs/silencers ARs, standard mags, etc. Guess I'm a little stock holmy myself
Its still legal to know how to do all that illegal stuff.. it’s also still legal to acquire all the parts neccissary to convert when the time comes that you put your constitution over the “law”

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Its still legal to know how to do all that illegal stuff.. it’s also still legal to acquire all the parts neccissary to convert when the time comes that you put your constitution over the “law”
The leftists said by then we will be dead and the next generations will be brainwashed to love big gov and hate guns and liberty

Yea I guess I should put it differently deersniper. I was saying it in reference to what's happening recently in the other states compared to where I'm at.

I typed that today on my 10minute lunch break from a shitty workday, lol. I got the red ass a little bit. Happens to the best of us, I get your meaning tho.

Reactions: deersniper
I've heard what she has cant wear out. It just gets tougher.

It's a wound that never heals, the more you rub it the better it feels. There ain't enough soap this side of hell, to ever remove that codfish smell.

I don't know how I found this thread. I was actually googling, "interesting and entertaining ways to commit suicide".

Reactions: bullseye13
It's a wound that never heals, the more you rub it the better it feels. There ain't enough soap this side of hell, to ever remove that codfish smell.

I don't know how I found this thread. I was actually googling, "interesting and entertaining ways to commit suicide".

Armor, the Hide is just disappointin' the shit out of you today, isn't it? Good luck with the man bun conditioner search. Lemme know if you come up on anything good.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Armor, the Hide is just disappointin' the shit out of you today, isn't it? Good luck with the man bun conditioner search. Lemme know if you come up on anything good.

Treseme. Unfortunately I have to pull it around from the sides as the middle has gone.
The best conditioner for me appears to be a razor.

Should I get a holster for my nunchucks or just shove them up my ass? Thoughts?
If your not planning on wearing ass-less chaps, I'd holster them on your battle belt. I find they interfere with my bo staff when on my chest rig.

Reactions: MtnCreek