• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Not much said about slings. Preferred sling for heavier bolt gun?

One of these three pieces of shit are on all my random rifles...

259071529_226627519461531_3150623535102836843_n.jpg

Short Action Precision sling or uncle Mike’s with rubber shoulder pad that won’t slip

THIS

I just bought an m1907 service rifle sling made by Cumberland HiPower off that auction site (you know the one). The sling is made with heavy leather and has alot of body to the sling. Great carry option and lets you sling it up for precision shooting. I've got no connection to the guy...but this is one of the best service rifle slings I have seen.

Rifles only bungee sling

Agreed. I have the Rifles Only bungee sling in two versions: one is the regular one, and the other is basically the carbine version, which gives me the longer bungee. I find the sling noticeably reduces wobble, especially if the bungee is tensioned just right.

The two halves are connected with a cobra buckle, and the length of each half is adjustable. You can detach the bungee end from your rear connection, tighten the front end around your bicep, and you get a much better firing position when kneeling on your strong side leg.

The bungee also absorbs shock when I’m walking around.

I’m not a pro at this, but I find it surprising that slings are so uncommon in PRS/NRL. It does take a little extra time to get it on right, but I think the extra stability of the RO bungee sling is worth it.