• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Not sure where to discuss sniping as it effects..

batshitloco

Private
Minuteman
May 12, 2010
Thailand
Didn't know where to discuss sniping.. related to current events. I live in Thailand, and some people may not know, we've been going through a crisis here with an armed insurgency. The insurgents flex their muscles with M-79 grenade launchers frequently. civilians have suffered, and some died.

The leader of the most militant wing of the anti-government movement took one bullet in the head and possibly another somewhere else tonight as a result of a fine piece of shooting by snipers one can assume were attached to the Thai military.

I'm new here so I didn't know where this kind of topic should be posted. I just wanted to say cheers to the guys that got that job done, and to the government for finally pushing a resolution for peace that took some balls.

The entire country has been waiting for them to deal with these terrorists for over a month.

B

Re: Not sure where to discuss sniping as it effects..

Doesn't say it was a sniper round.........normally any head wound besides a graze is DRT. However if he took a smaller handgun to the head....different case.

Report today was a .308 Lapua was taken out of him.

He's brain dead and his lungs aren't working.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: batshitloco</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Report today was a .308 Lapua was taken out of him.

He's brain dead and his lungs aren't working. </div></div>

I'd rather be DRT than be on life-support...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: batshitloco</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Report today was a .308 Lapua was taken out of him.

He's brain dead and his lungs aren't working.</div></div>

I hope he likes being a vegetable.

Where in Thailand do you reside?
You're English is damn near perfect....

After your other posts Im a little concerned of your intentions here.

Maybe the OP is Tiger Woods. As we all know, Tiger's half Thai, speaks perfect English and has a lot of time on his hands!
laugh.gif

And he may also be a little pissed off...
shocked.gif

Isnt this just a different way of talking about a political topic that has already been locked?

Its Bush's fault.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Its Bush's fault. </div></div>

Jenna or Barbara?

At least he didn't start a bullshit thread bassed on a mythical 10 shot group shot from an absurdly overpriced rifle
laugh.gif

His english is better than quite a few Americans that post here.

In my opinion, anyone that encourages using grenades on civilians deserves a less than perfect headhshot.

Did the US aid in training the Thai snipers?
I know we've always had a good relationship with them and had a fair amount of people there during Vietnam.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least he didn't start a bullshit thread bassed on a mythical 10 shot group shot from an absurdly overpriced rifle
laugh.gif
</div></div>
With a countersiper scope?