• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske Rifle Questions

Re: Noveske Rifle Questions

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rprecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think Noveske products excell under suppression.

Think switchblock, thats what attracted me to them </div></div>

Yes sir, the swichblock option is what I'm eying at.

Moto, I run a Noveske 18" SPR w/switchbloc,5.56 with an AWC Raider can . This system is one of the wickedest tackdrivers I have ever got behind. As with all of John's platforms they are worth every cent and then some he gets for them. As far as 5.56 platforms go Noveske tops all others by a mile!! If you think his 18" SPR's are wicked then you should try out his 12.5" stainless uppers, I have a complete 12.5" platform of his and this system will shoot hole for hole out to 300 yds. with my 18" spr. All I can say is if you get a chance or can afford one by all means do so!! You will not be disappointed.

Great success from my 18.5" noveske as well, I love that rifle

Right on downrange , Sherman. just sold one of my race bikes and the Veske SPR urge is eating me up. I got 2 places that gave me quotes I'm trying to get the lowest possible deal. Please throw me some name of places that might have one on shelf that's willing to give a good 1 sale of the year sale. hehe

I absolutely love my 18" N6 although I will be replacing the trigger with a Geissele at some point. Not sure who else might have one. I got my N6 from Rifelgear.com but they only have the N4 for Noveske in 5.56. Good luck on your search! You won't be dissapointed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pacer 316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Moto,check out rainier arms,they usually have the best deals on uppers and complete rifles. There was also a Christmas group buy, you could try and see if its still going on.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2864944#Post2864944 </div></div>

Sweet ! i just sent them a PM hope it's still on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slickrick0999</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Noveske 14.5 light carbine here. Guns runs like a sewing machine </div></div>

Same with my Noveske N4 Afghan Model.

14.5 N4 light! runs great no probs what so ever. great fit and finsish no woble betweem receivers.