• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRA members are trrrrists according to News Editor

I am sick of douche bags like that, and what they have to say. The NRA responds to attacks on them and us gun owners, not Congress to attacks by the NRA and us. Idiot reporters.

They don't even TRY to hide it anymore. They want you and I gone. They at least used to lie to us, say it was for the children or what ever. Fine, flush all your babies down the toilet, but gun owners are evil. Fuck this. This "editor" is no different for the First amendment, than some nutcase shooting up a school. But hey, according to this elite, we are the real terrrrrrrrist, not the Boston bombers. Doublespeak. God, 1984, Animal Farm, Atlas Shrugged, etc, those were works of fiction. They were not meant to be damn instruction manuals.

Only read part of that garbage. The editor has obviously chugged the jug of koolaid. Most definately not familiar with the BoR's, beyond the 1st amend. He and his kind, spreading this trash, are the real problem in this country.

I am all for morons like these going ahead with their gun confiscation schemes...as long as they do it themselves. Its time for these enemies of the people to put up or shut up, I'm tired of their whining. You want em? Come and get em pal. If these people would actually have the guts to try and do what they say they want to do it would solve a lot of problems going forward.

Hate speech is alive and well, as long as it is directed at the NRA! Try saying something about any of the liberals favorites (TRUE or Not), you will become a low down "Hater", the validity of what you say is not important, just who or what group you refer to in you speech. So much for the First Adm., we all know how the Haters of the Constitution feel about the Second!

The authors email...

[email protected]

And the note I sent.....

I read your article calling me a terrorist because I support the NRA. Nice try but you show yourself up for the idiot you are. You call us cowards yet you are the miserable worthless sniveling dog who would lay down and cower at what happened in Boston...not the bombers, but the jack booted thugs who told people..."Don't look out you windows." and then threatened them with automatic rifles if they did. Or forced them to exit their own homes with their hands over their heads. You are the kind of coward that monsters like Hitler, Mao, and Stalin love....peace at any cost, even your liberty. Go ahead little fellow, go run to your burrow and pull it in over your head while real men stand. Good riddance to you and your ilk. May you end up n an interment camp...as you know, the thugs don't like journalists either.

....... .......

Charlottesville, Virginia, home of American Democracy.

Last edited:
At first I thought the OP was referring to Rick Perry. I wondered, what did he say now??? Glad to see it wasn't him, but hate to see such an asinine and uninformed article. Where did this mythical 90% figure come from anyway? Seems to me, if 90% of America wants anything done, it will get done regardless of lobbyist.

I couldn't read all of it. I can't believe they published that shit.

Fucker SYMPATHIZES with the Boston Bomber (he's just a sick kid) then demonizes me and my neighbors and threatens to herd us to Gitmo with no trial, no rights, no nothing.

I guess the way he sees it, it is me or him. Good fucking luck, guess you forgot who has the guns. And those soldiers you plan on using to round me up? I used to be one of them. If you gave me that order I'd deny it; press it and I'd form a mutiny. Round up my family and I'll fight back tooth and nail. Fuck that shit, that isn't why I served.

What he's describing is civil war. It's the only way. Perhaps this country needs a divorce before we get to that point, because at this junction we seem to have irreconcilable differences. OR, we could minimize federal government and respect state's rights and remain a nation. Your choice, Mr. Perry, as you and yours seem to have the soapbox.

Note the comments. Not a one agrees with him.

Colorado has been California's new frontier for 30 years. Now that they settled Among us, we have to play by their retarded rules.

Why are people still supporting the NRA?

Is this not the very same group that supported the Gun Control Act of 1968 and features Douche Bag-in-Chief Wayne LaPierre as it's spokesperson? Ah yes, I remember now, this is the same "pro-gun" group that supports "common sense gun control measures" and "enforcing the current laws that are already existing." I almost forgot who these zealous sellouts are.

What I really meant to say is that this is the same anti-gun controlled opposition movement that rakes in $35 checks from families that can hardly afford it so that Wayne LaPierre and his friends can make sure gun control never goes away, because if it did, he would be out of a job.

This is the same controlled opposition group that is busy telling everybody the solution to school shootings is to increase tax-payer burden and put a cop in every school, rather than to do away with any and all firearms laws, including the ones that create victim disarmament zones.

If you think I am making useless conjecture, I encourage you to watch the "debate" between Wayne LaPierre and Rebecca Peters in London many years ago. When you finish that absolutely demotivating experience, watch the clip of Wayne LaPierre endorsing Harry Reid.

Here's the bottom line: IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT GUN RIGHTS, STOP SUPPORTING THE NRA AND START SUPPORTING THE GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA AND THE JPFO.

Here's Wayne LaPierre introducing gun owners' best friend Harry Reid at a firing range:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aHWJJtSXQNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And here's Wayne LaPierre not debating with the current leader of the UN's pet project IANA about ten years ago or so. Frau Peters is the same windbag who led the gun ban in Australia. Thanks for the not awesome debate LaPierre! I apologize in advance for posting such an anti-climactic and disappointing video:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DAC2drbnfCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>