• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nunun9 - buyer beware

ArcticLight

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2003
Silverdale, WA
I sent him $225 for a Tasco Super Sniper and have yet to receive a scope and it has been 2+ weeks. Silence on his end.

I've bought and sold a LOT on this site.

For the newcomers...I was ArcticLight infantry, Comsec, but spent my time in the field as well, former law enforcement and I work in Cybersecurity for a three letter acronym agency of the US Gov. I have also been here on this forum since what, 2002? I've shot with a great number of you and I owned Westcoasttactical.com for a few years (We owned it but I was the admin and creator of it).

I have a dossier on my server of him already, this has been interesting.

But, Karma is a bitch, I hope he comes through and I can write an apology, just my experience that that rarely happens.

Last edited:
Just leak a story to the media then use it to get a warrant.. ;)

That was meant as a joke... hopefully taken as one from someone in the LE field as well. Hopefully you get the scope or a refund. Heres hoping!!

The guy joined Joined Jul 16, 2018, Messages 4, Likes 0, Points 1 and how did you send him $225. :rolleyes: I didn't see a post from him selling a scope, did he contact you?

I may feel bad for the woman that cashed my check but I'm going to call in some favors from some OTHER 3 letter government agencies.

This is not the first time- and the "It got lost in the mail" excuse doesn't fly.

He just confirmed he is in africa, fucking muslim, and is sending me a missile strike by allah.

Holy shit.

I've got a friend in the CIA, going to see if they can waste the time to go knock on his door. Probably not but may be fun to ask.

Now he is sending me the typical ISIS threats, so I do need to get ahold of someone. I just blocked him.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
LOL Well I hate to think that $112.50 will be used against our troops, don't care about the money but the guy praised allah and all that shit, told him he was getting 72 male virgins and to go fuck a donkey. Blocked him. I'm going to contact Lakeland PD to talk to her to get her to NOT send any money to this guy....

I may feel bad for the woman that cashed my check.

Was he playing the love angle with her?
That's what the police said was going when someone was trying to scam our company sending stuff to a drop address. Met guy online and thought they were "in love" etc.

We did have a bit of fun with that one. Idiot was a bit too greedy and set off way too many flags. We had fun shipping his drop address a whole bunch of scrap.

Nigeria, I have the IP address but looks to be blocked by either my ISP or US Gov - I know there are regions that are in a list for people to download to just auto-block.

Would love to show up in Nigeria and knock on his door LOL

Strange enough looking back the signs were there, I just wanted a scope and was working LONG hours - but his english was not half bad.

I contacted Lakeland PD and sent her information to see if they would contact her, maybe .

So if anyone wants to have a bit of fun here is his information:

321-233-4585

If Frank gives permission I'll post his IP's or PM me if you know what to do with them. I can't resolve the Africa one, not through Comcast anyway.