• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NY Governor Kathy Hochul "I dont need to have numbers"

Sincerd

Drone
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2019
Freestate

Haven't seen a quote in recent memory that proves they don't care about your rights or the actual facts on the issue.

I would really love to see the actual real numbers of lives saved just by the right person having a firearm. So many incidents go unreported. Like brandishing to stop an attack.

Last edited:
She's right - numbers are not required for the moral crusade that she's on, just as numbers are not required for our side of the argument.

As an engineer it pains me to say this, but factual/logical arguments don't stand a chance against moral imperatives. And since the two sides in this debate are generally working from different moral codes, there is no chance of winning over the other side. So the goal is not to convert anti-gunners to the pro side, but rather to mock them in a fashion that allows conversion of the vast undecided middle to our side. Hochal makes it easy because she's so damn clumsy in her attempts to pander to the people who already agree with her.

the-treasure-of-the-sierra-madre-stinking-badges.jpg

I'm almost glad this stupid whore has done what she has. Proves she makes poor decisions based purely on emotion. This is not the people you want making decisions for the public. I though Dicksucker Cuomo was bad. We all knew this bitch wasn't going to be any better but I don't think any of us thought she'd be this shitty. FUKH.

Doesn't need the numbers??? Yea, I'm sure policy based on emotion will serve the state well.....

Take it easy on her , she's just really PMSing really bad this week.

She's right - numbers are not required for the moral crusade that she's on, just as numbers are not required for our side of the argument.

As an engineer it pains me to say this, but factual/logical arguments don't stand a chance against moral imperatives. And since the two sides in this debate are generally working from different moral codes, there is no chance of winning over the other side. So the goal is not to convert anti-gunners to the pro side, but rather to mock them in a fashion that allows conversion of the vast undecided middle to our side. Hochal makes it easy because she's so damn clumsy in her attempts to pander to the people who already agree with her.

Absolutely spot on here, well said. We live in a meme world now.

Haven't seen a quote in recent memory that proves they don't care about your rights or the actual facts on the issue.

I would really live to see the actual real numbers of lives saved just by the right person having a firearm. So many go incidents go unreported. Like brandishing to stop an attack.

Of course she doesn't need numbers. Facts don't enter into radical ideological crusades. Well, that and she's an idiot.

She doesn't even need the numbers for the next election.
The vote will mysteriously swing her way......whether it actually does or not.
Because......duh duh dum........Dominion.

That's impossible, I never heard of any computer based system that could be hacked or use hidden algorithms to change data that was entered into it. As Biden would say " That's poopy talk"

Fuck her.

Gotta wonder why the press doesn't ask her how she can justify giving the Buffalo Bills a new stadium where her husband's employer had the inside track on the consession Contract.

Even without Dominion, NYC pretty much as a block votes for anything with a D and they outvote the rest of the state so all you have to do to win is be the D candidate. Also the Republican politicians in NY all seem to be of the "loyal opposition" type and not really interested in trying to stop or change much.

So the goal is not to convert anti-gunners to the pro side, but rather to mock them in a fashion that allows conversion of the vast undecided middle to our side.

I do see your point. However, recent political history has taught us that pandering to the "middle" had done nothing but erode our rights and has served to diminish our country and the fundamental beliefs that it was founded on.
Conservatives as whole have to stand together to completely and without compromise defeat our political opponents.
If we fail to do this all will be lost if it hasn't been lost already. There is no middle ground any longer.
The enemy is at the helm and we have allowed it to happen. It will merely be by the grace of God if we are able to save the country at this point.

You wonder if the they push back too hard, will it cause scotus to take up and rule favorably in more pro gun cases. Doing the exact opposite of their goals.

Then again, if they destroy the checks and balances, I wonder how long the government can actually function.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Then again, if they destroy the checks and balances, I wonder how long the government can actually function.
You're saying the gov functions now ?
It's so broke it can't pay to watch a sunset as it is.
I don't think it can break any further.

You're saying the gov functions now ?
It's so broke it can't pay to watch a sunset as it is.
I don't think it can break any further.
I most definitely do think it can. I'm actually surprised it's holding up as well as it is considering the media. Especially social media. An example? I ran across a random meme on a local FB group that was wildly false. Check the comments, sure enough, everyone believes it. 1 out of 20 comments may question. 1 of 100 knows its false.

People are extremely lazy, and won't take 10 seconds on their phone to figure out if anything it's true. Same people that will go out protesting off info from same meme.

Last edited:
Liberals operate from 2 basic fallacies.

1. They're smarter than anyone else.

2. Their motives are purer.

So it follows that their ideas must be better.

Liberals operate from 2 basic fallacies.

1. They're smarter than anyone else.

2. Their motives are purer.

So it follows that their ideas must be better.
The two basic fallacies I see:

1) People are so fucking stupid I can lie my way to power.

2) Once I'm in power, people are so fucking stupid that they will never notice how I only use it to enrich myself.

I only wish I had evidence that one of the "fallacies I see are actually false.