• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggot hate fan club

Poncho- you're one of...something like 200K members here last I checked. Your personal opinion is the least of my concerns, frankly this entire conversation exists solely for my amusement. @Maggot played you and I apparently played you. How about this- if you are in fact a real Marine (I know a bunch of them myself and are all personal friends of mine) how about you stop hiding behind your "legions" of flying monkeys/echo chamber cucks, man up and call me out on a separate thread that you start yourself here in the bear pit and allow @Maggot (whoever he is) his grace to maintain the sanctity of his complaints?

-LD

Or, you could just continue to try and blow yourself.

1709984978511.png

@LuckyDuck you have a right to deliberately step in dogshit if you feel the need but I would suggest walking around it is a better approach.

You have chosen to stir shit in something you apparently know nothing about......
Calling you out cowboy- explain it to me (and others) how your crew has the right to "gate-keep" what's allowed to be discussed here or heck, why we should be proud as a community for dogpiling onto one single poster and patting ourselves in the back with over 10-1 odds like we fixed something?

-LD

Reactions: Jigstick
Poncho- you're one of...something like 200K members here last I checked. Your personal opinion is the least of my concerns, frankly this entire conversation exists solely for my amusement. @Maggot played you and I apparently played you. How about this- if you are in fact a real Marine (I know a bunch of them myself and are all personal friends of mine) how about you stop hiding behind your "legions" of flying monkeys/echo chamber cucks, man up and call me out on a separate thread that you start yourself here in the bear pit and allow @Maggot (whoever he is) his grace to maintain the sanctity of his complaints?

-LD
Here's the uncomfortable truth- your band of merry men shitting all over the Hide and stroking each other off accounts for about a dozen of that 200K I mentioned earlier. Frankly that other 199,970 number of Hide members is long past over dealing with your small clan's crap/gatekeeping. I'm just the first one to tell you it.

-LD
Hmmm, let's see. You started a thread on dildos that morphed into some of your pedophile fantasies. Now you want your own Howie thread so you can get publicly pegged?
You are a sick person. Seek help.

lucky duck you could easily just not engage these “gatekeepers” and maybe interact with the other 199,000 members. Wandering into a dynamic without knowing a damn thing about the history and then calling people out sound wise to you?

1709987897534.gif

I mean honestly- I really don't have any beef with you either- why do you feel the need to "pile on"? Are you just looking for validation at this point?

-LD

Validation? Wut? lol You really are an idiot. Ya, validation. That's exactly what I need. You really don't know what you don't know. Now do us a favor and go full FIST!

You sound... "touched"...so let's start over. Hi, I'm LuckyDuck, I'm pleased to meet your acquananice, I was just having a conversation on this random topic the other day and was thinking you might be able to provide some insight to the debate... what toppings do you put on your hot dog?

-LD
And you sound vaccinated.

-LD
Poncho-A poncho ( Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpontʃo]; Quechua: punchu; Mapudungun: pontro; "blanket", "woolen fabric") [1] [2] [3] is a kind of plainly formed, loose outer garment originating in the Americas, traditionally and still usually made of fabric, and designed to keep the body warm.

Pancho-
1709994904009.png

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Wow. I don't even know the OP personally or the history that they may have with other members here, but dang- you all do understand that you're playing into everything the OP went on a rant about right (and not in a positive light either I should add)? This dogpile is some High School level stuff here, it's not productive, and I don't care to participate in it either.

The very same people that post threads here complaining about the 'other side' are presently engaged in yet another circlejerk in beating up another hide member that's likely 90+% in alignment of how you/they think and for some reason ya'll changed your minds believing that a 12 against 1 wouldn't have been an honorable fight in the schoolyard but is now the socially accepted daily entertainment because it's on the internet/online. And this is amongst a group that's likely in their 50's+ frankly they should have grown out of this decades ago.

Come on now- I'm not even defending @Maggot but surely we can do better amongst our own group right? My very left leaning sister-in-law made a comment to me a year or two ago using very specific language of the nation's problems being something to do with "rugged American male mentality" and within 2 weeks another (left leaning) friend of mine used the exact same expression and I had to challenge her on where she got that term from.

This is why us veterans/conservatives/Republicans/whatever/ are losing because we can't even get along amongst ourselves because it'd damage our 'Type A' ego's while the liberals are all agreeing on the party line direction that gender is up for debate and Men can in fact breastfeed and have babies.

I've said it before and I'll standby it- we need to get past our petty differences, acknowledge that race/religion and even geographic location is being used as a tool to divide ourselves. We can do better- and we should strive to doing better.

-LD
89BBD1BA-0808-4E44-8D56-CB41D7FFA2B3.jpeg

Here's the uncomfortable truth- your band of merry men shitting all over the Hide and stroking each other off accounts for about a dozen of that 200K I mentioned earlier. Frankly that other 199,970 number of Hide members is long past over dealing with your small clan's crap/gatekeeping. I'm just the first one to tell you it.
Did you just quote yourself retard?

1317A325-01D0-4030-AD89-874E752CD2B7.png

I don't have any quarrel with you- and have said as much that there might be some history that isn't evident to me/others in this circlejerk amongst the likely players (and I get that you were for some reason called out specifically) but I had to weigh in that this dogpile approach isn't doing anyone any favors and comes across as some petty schoolyard issues to the rest of us is all. Not picking a fight with you by any means.

-LD
There are people with guns, then there are people you can trust with guns.

-LD
How many bow kills do you have ?

Work concrete ?

Benchpress 275 ?

I hope your ban is only temperory so that you can come back and answer these questions....... ;) (y)

Ok Sport, you want the attention? Reap it. You actually think you're posting original shit here? Honestly? You stupid fuck. Assholes get slammed here, and in life. You obviously don't get it. The fuckery, and the seriousness escapes you, no surprise. Go blow your boyfriend and again, STFU.
Okay, slight logistical problem here. If he keeps his mouth shut, how can he blow his boyfriend? Or, he might keep talking but it will sound garbled.

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
LOL. You would be very, very, very surprised.

Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us

giphy.gif

So, do we know exactly why this putz FuckyDuck got banned.

Perhaps this was indeed Howard with an alias…I’m pretty sure that’s a forum no no.

Any idea? And no, I’m not missing him. lol

Reactions: Barneybdb

Remember this. The people you're trying to step on, we're everyone you depend on. We're the people who do your laundry and cook your food and serve your dinner. We make your bed. We guard you while you're asleep. We drive the ambulances. We direct your call. We are cooks and taxi drivers and we know everything about you. We process your insurance claims and credit card charges. We control every part of your life.

We are the middle children of history, raised by television to believe that someday we'll be millionaires and movie stars and rock stars, but we won't. And we're just learning this fact. So don't fuck with us

giphy.gif
Preach it brother !

Undercover brother.gif

giphy.gif
Just to play around..

So your Latino …lol

Remember to press 1 for spanish

Sorry I had to

But in NY it’s more truth than a punchline

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws

Perhaps this was indeed Howard with an alias…I’m pretty sure that’s a forum no no.

Most of what he posted was odd. Joined in 2020 but didn't post till 13 days ago and managed about 20 posts a day. He's dildo review thread sailed from creep into pedo waters in record time. Hell maybe he does shoot but it was the sort of person you wonder why they are here.

Most of what he posted was odd. Joined in 2020 but didn't post till 13 days ago and managed about 20 posts a day. He's dildo review thread sailed from creep into pedo waters in record time. Hell maybe he does shoot but it was the sort of person you wonder why they are here.
An agenda and probably someone else’s burner account

I’ll say it again he’s a pedo. He went so far as to threaten me with a lawsuit for telling him just that lmfao.

My guess, in this thread, causing dissent.

Looking at his previous posts, not worthy of being here....

Screenshot_20240310_090225_Facebook.jpg