• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggot hate fan club

IMG_5934.jpeg

If I may be candid, and I will, I'd just like to say FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT COWARD DICK SUCKING SPERM GURGGLING BUBBLE BLOWING BABY BATTER ASSHOLE TONGUE PUNCHING FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Did I mention "Piece of Shit"? You weak MotherFucker. Rot in Hell Howard the Coward. When you and your ilk die, literally NOBODY will know or care. But you probably already know, Starfish Breath.

If I may be candid, and I will, I'd just like to say FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT COWARD DICK SUCKING SPERM GURGGLING BUBBLE BLOWING BABY BATTER ASSHOLE TONGUE PUNCHING FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Did I mention "Piece of Shit"? You weak MotherFucker. Rot in Hell Howard the Coward. When you and your ilk die, literally NOBODY will know or care. But you probably already know, Starfish Breath.
You used to write cards for Hallmark didn't you? I think I got a birthday card one year written by you.

You used to write cards for Hallmark didn't you? I think I got a birthday card one year written by you.
Ya know, I'm really not supposed to talk about that, due to the contract, but you're welcome. :cool:💪:ROFLMAO:

If I'm still here tomorrow, I'd love to share some other free tidbits of vernacular wisdom regarding the Coward Howard, and how he thought speaking ill of one our fallen Brother's, @Veerg, was a good idea. Just showed who he really was talking about a great man that couldn't stand up for himself, because he passed away. Fuck you till it hurts @Maggot . I'll NEVER forgive you for that, nor will many other's. And for the rest of you pieces of shit that think "THIS" piece of shit @Maggot is worth defending, FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHORE FUCKING WIFE'S!

PS: SUCK MY DICK

Wow. I don't even know the OP personally or the history that they may have with other members here, but dang- you all do understand that you're playing into everything the OP went on a rant about right (and not in a positive light either I should add)? This dogpile is some High School level stuff here, it's not productive, and I don't care to participate in it either.

The very same people that post threads here complaining about the 'other side' are presently engaged in yet another circlejerk in beating up another hide member that's likely 90+% in alignment of how you/they think and for some reason ya'll changed your minds believing that a 12 against 1 wouldn't have been an honorable fight in the schoolyard but is now the socially accepted daily entertainment because it's on the internet/online. And this is amongst a group that's likely in their 50's+ frankly they should have grown out of this decades ago.

Come on now- I'm not even defending @Maggot but surely we can do better amongst our own group right? My very left leaning sister-in-law made a comment to me a year or two ago using very specific language of the nation's problems being something to do with "rugged American male mentality" and within 2 weeks another (left leaning) friend of mine used the exact same expression and I had to challenge her on where she got that term from.

This is why us veterans/conservatives/Republicans/whatever/ are losing because we can't even get along amongst ourselves because it'd damage our 'Type A' ego's while the liberals are all agreeing on the party line direction that gender is up for debate and Men can in fact breastfeed and have babies.

I've said it before and I'll standby it- we need to get past our petty differences, acknowledge that race/religion and even geographic location is being used as a tool to divide ourselves. We can do better- and we should strive to doing better.

-LD

Reactions: 748rpilot
Wow. I don't even know the OP personally or the history that they may have with other members here, but dang- you all do understand that you're playing into everything the OP went on a rant about right (and not in a positive light either I should add)? This dogpile is some High School level stuff here, it's not productive, and I don't care to participate in it either.

The very same people that post threads here complaining about the 'other side' are presently engaged in yet another circlejerk in beating up another hide member that's likely 90+% in alignment of how you/they think and for some reason ya'll changed your minds believing that a 12 against 1 wouldn't have been an honorable fight in the schoolyard but is now the socially accepted daily entertainment because it's on the internet/online. And this is amongst a group that's likely in their 50's+ frankly they should have grown out of this decades ago.

Come on now- I'm not even defending @Maggot but surely we can do better amongst our own group right? My very left leaning sister-in-law made a comment to me a year or two ago using very specific language of the nation's problems being something to do with "rugged American male mentality" and within 2 weeks another (left leaning) friend of mine used the exact same expression and I had to challenge her on where she got that term from.

This is why us veterans/conservatives/Republicans/whatever/ are losing because we can't even get along amongst ourselves because it'd damage our 'Type A' ego's while the liberals are all agreeing on the party line direction that gender is up for debate and Men can in fact breastfeed and have babies.

I've said it before and I'll standby it- we need to get past our petty differences, acknowledge that race/religion and even geographic location is being used as a tool to divide ourselves. We can do better- and we should strive to doing better.

-LD

Yet here you are. STFU already wannabe attention whore. Nobody, and I mean literally NOBODY gives one (1) fuck what you, or I for that matter, thinks. You don't know what you don't know. All we wanna know is, is your SIL a spitter or a swallower. And Pics would be nice as well. GFY LuckyCuck.

-LD

The first half of your first sentence says it all, you do not know.

There is a lot of history behind what is being said here....

Yet here you are. STFU already wannabe attention whore. Nobody, and I mean literally NOBODY gives one (1) fuck what you, or I for that matter, thinks. You don't know what you don't know. All we wanna know is, is your SIL a spitter or a swallower. And Pics would be nice as well. GFY LuckyCuck.
Feel better now?

The first half of your first sentence says it all, you do not know.

There is a lot of history behind what is being said here....
I don't have any quarrel with you- and have said as much that there might be some history that isn't evident to me/others in this circlejerk amongst the likely players (and I get that you were for some reason called out specifically) but I had to weigh in that this dogpile approach isn't doing anyone any favors and comes across as some petty schoolyard issues to the rest of us is all. Not picking a fight with you by any means.

-LD

-LD
You and Howard the Duck are actually sporting the same feathers. Now run along and hang around in his pond.

BTW: Your didn't read that fifty page diatribe.

Sorry man but this is a public forum after all- if you've got some evidence to support your childish behavior then by all means share it, heck that may even bring me on team whatever your letter soup is, otherwise... you're frankly coming across as kinda childish presently.

-LD

Feel better now?

Not till you go finger the ole lady and teller I said 'hey'. Remember the last time you ate her out and you said "honey, you're so wet"? Well, I hate to break it to you, but that's because 37 illegals had already Cream Pied her.

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
You and Howard the Duck are actually sporting the same feathers. Now run along and hang around in his pond.

BTW: Your didn't read that fifty page diatribe.
Oh it's you- are you having a good night/start to your weekend? I'm mainly staying around "this pond" because I feel like we'd miss each other's wit too much. Bless your heart, but I might need to cut this conversation short, not because I want to but I have obligations pulling at me tomorrow morning is all.

-LD

Not till you go finger the ole lady and teller I said 'hey'. Remember the last time you ate her out and you said "honey, you're so wet"? Well, I hate to break it to you, but that's because 37 illegals had already Cream Pied her.
Ok then- clearly this discussion wouldn't be of any entertainment value to me so...how about them Yankees?

Sorry man but this is a public forum after all- if you've got some evidence to support your childish behavior then by all means share it, heck that may even bring me on team whatever your letter soup is, otherwise... you're frankly coming across as kinda childish presently.

-LD

Ok Sport, you want the attention? Reap it. You actually think you're posting original shit here? Honestly? You stupid fuck. Assholes get slammed here, and in life. You obviously don't get it. The fuckery, and the seriousness escapes you, no surprise. Go blow your boyfriend and again, STFU.

-LD

The evidence is all here, if you have chosen to not see it / ignore it, then continue to ignore what is said and do not criticize those who have seen it....

Ok Sport, you want the attention? Reap it. You actually think you're posting original shit here? Honestly? You stupid fuck. Assholes get slammed here, and in life. You obviously don't get it. The fuckery, and the seriousness escapes you, no surprise. Go blow your boyfriend and again, STFU.
You sound... "touched"...so let's start over. Hi, I'm LuckyDuck, I'm pleased to meet your acquananice, I was just having a conversation on this random topic the other day and was thinking you might be able to provide some insight to the debate... what toppings do you put on your hot dog?

-LD

Oh it's you- are you having a good night/start to your weekend? I'm mainly staying around "this pond" because I feel like we'd miss each other's wit too much. Bless your heart, but I might need to cut this conversation short, not because I want to but I have obligations pulling at me tomorrow morning is all.

-LD
Like I said earlier. You are a dense fucker. You are a sick pedo POS and don't belong. Birds of a feather? Or maybe you could get this one since it's on your level, One of these things is not like the others. One of these things does not belong.

Like I said earlier. You are a dense fucker. You are a sick pedo POS and don't belong. Birds of a feather? Or maybe you could get this one since it's on your level, One of these things is not like the others. One of these things does not belong.
Interesting comment- and (I'm so sorry that I have to ask you this), but when did Frank & the other Mod's die and make you the official gatekeeper here? Or are you just assuming that role because you're... internet tough I guess?

-LD

not-relevant-chris-pine.gif

Foul Mike didn’t like Howard, and neither do all his friends. Sorry, it’s a fact. Barney said that plainly and without malice. Yet, he virtue signals he’s coming to his memorial shoot uninvited and unwanted? He posted here for years and years. If Howard cared at all he would have tried to make peace while he was alive. Pretending to care after he’s dead is disgusting.

Our buddy just died, and he’s made it all about himself, ‘cuz that’s what he does. Stick around, you’ll see.

Politics has nothing to do with this. I don’t care what a person is. I care who they are.

Interesting comment- and (I'm so sorry that I have to ask you this), but when did Frank & the other Mod's die and make you the official gatekeeper here? Or are you just assuming that role because you're... internet tough I guess?

-LD
It's not sinking in, is it? I don't have to be a Mod, gatekeeper or a hall monitor to point out the obvious.

not-relevant-chris-pine.gif

Foul Mike didn’t like Howard, and neither do all his friends. Sorry, it’s a fact. Barney said that plainly and without malice. Yet, he virtue signals he’s coming to his memorial shoot uninvited and unwanted? He posted here for years and years. If Howard cared at all he would have tried to make peace while he was alive. Pretending to care after he’s dead is disgusting.

Our buddy just died, and he’s made it all about himself, ‘cuz that’s what he does. Stick around, you’ll see.

Politics has nothing to do with this. I don’t care what a person is. I care who they are.
Hey @Fig, you provide some pretty interesting posts here- don't suppose you have a Civil War story to share in another thread by chance?

-LD

It's not sinking in, is it? I don't have to be a Mod, gatekeeper or a hall monitor to point out the obvious.
Poncho- you're one of...something like 200K members here last I checked. Your personal opinion is the least of my concerns, frankly this entire conversation exists solely for my amusement. @Maggot played you and I apparently played you. How about this- if you are in fact a real Marine (I know a bunch of them myself and are all personal friends of mine) how about you stop hiding behind your "legions" of flying monkeys/echo chamber cucks, man up and call me out on a separate thread that you start yourself here in the bear pit and allow @Maggot (whoever he is) his grace to maintain the sanctity of his complaints?

-LD