• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NYC: We defunded police, you citizen’s should confront violent criminals.

do we need a SH weekly field trip?

0a3ed741ef3e1e2fc788aea5a612649b.jpg

well just outfit a retard bus with Guinness, Lagavulin, and fine cigars...give it a nice camo paint job....then roll into NYC all kitted out blasting Ride of the Valkyries while @TheGerman rides rooftop with a ma-deuce?
Does the luxury version of this have Beamish? Imported for SH members only?

Be very careful what you ask because you might be surprised when you get it. Fuck ‘em but my concern is that they will scurry to other states and fuck them up also.

Be very careful what you ask because you might be surprised when you get it. Fuck ‘em but my concern is that they will scurry to other states and fuck them up also.
They already are...

I wonder if this is not Cuomo and Newsome's plan. Make things so bad that a 'leftard diaspora' bails out of their states to pollute Texas, North Carolina, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado (oops, too late), etc.

It amazes me that these idiots flee the diseased cess-pools they created. And the first thing they want to do when they get to "Paradise" is impose their cess-pool BS lefty ideas. When you move somewhere... adapt. Don't impose your outsider ideas on the community YOU chose. Because they didn't choose you.

Sirhr

It means:

If you and yours are not in a city-great for you.

If you are anywhere outside a city-it is your own risk.

Enjoy it-either way; it is your build to enjoy.

Clear enough yo?
No not really. If you are not in a city- great. If you are anywhere outside a city( so not in a city) it is your own risk?

When I was just a wee lad, my Mother's family still had an Italian restaurant on Time's Square. Of course, keeping up with the times, my idiot Uncle turned it into a peep show, got busted, etc etc. But I remember just how shitty NYC was back in the day. Seems inevitable that they will get back there at this rate.

They already are...

I wonder if this is not Cuomo and Newsome's plan. Make things so bad that a 'leftard diaspora' bails out of their states to pollute Texas, North Carolina, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado (oops, too late), etc.

It amazes me that these idiots flee the diseased cess-pools they created. And the first thing they want to do when they get to "Paradise" is impose their cess-pool BS lefty ideas. When you move somewhere... adapt. Don't impose your outsider ideas on the community YOU chose. Because they didn't choose you.

Sirhr
Because liberalism is a mental illness so they cannot recognize their role in the process. Fuck ‘em all for the damage they have done to this country

So are they going to indemnify people against legal prosecution if they do what they asked? Because the first thing that will happen when joe good Samaritan trys to help is he will get sued by the perp if he is successful or killed by the perp if he is unsuccessful. And since in NYC guns is evil I take it they are advocating baseball bats? Or just blow on a security whistle and hope it scares the bad guys away?

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Maybe they could before-not so much now I think.

EVERYONE sees the poison now.

Trump cast the light on the cockroaches. They used to hide-but now are seen in plain daylight. And they scurry for all to see.

Some fucker shows up in YOUR hood talking that shit-eject them. Directly.

They are poison. We all know this.

Lines are being drawn. Where do you stand? THAT is the question now IMO.

Just sayin'.

FUCK THEM! EVERY DAY EVERY WAY! Until I have no breath. That is so. It is on.

RESIST.

Your call. Your future.

MY choice. Fuck them.

So are they going to indemnify people against legal prosecution if they do what they asked? Because the first thing that will happen when joe good Samaritan trys to help is he will get sued by the perp if he is successful or killed by the perp if he is unsuccessful. And since in NYC guns is evil I take it they are advocating baseball bats? Or just blow on a security whistle and hope it scares the bad guys away?
Of course not. Her words were spoken by a low iq individual to other low iq individuals.

As if pd, the da, etc are going took the other way because the mayor's wife said something?

Let that cesspool boil over in its own juices. They vote these assholes into office year after year. They deserve whatever befalls them.
The problem is that when these idiots can't take it anymore, they will evacuate and infest a neighborhood near you and the cycle repeats.

That's mighty white of her to tell everyone to risk their lives in the shit hole while she lives behind armed security 24/7 which the poor saps of NYC pay for.

The mayor as dumb as he appears is smart enough to control the masses of NYC , why are people so gullible........

how to get your ass kicked in 5 easy steps.

Honestly it would be a yuuuge improvement over the crap NY cops.

However I wager after you do what’s needed, the police will be Johnny on the spot to destroy your life and treat the burglar/rapist/mugger like a poor victim.

Sooo NY is constitutional carry now? Oh right, just another politician flapping their mouth and saying nothing.

Future reference

https://americanmilitarynews(DOT)com/2021/03/nyc-first-lady-asks-citizens-to-physically-intervene-in-violent-crime-after-city-defunded-police/?utm_source=fbchat&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook?%20

You can delete the underlined crap before posting a link, and it prevents facebook from gathering analytics on the link. Don't help them do their job for free.

Future reference

https://americanmilitarynews(DOT)com/2021/03/nyc-first-lady-asks-citizens-to-physically-intervene-in-violent-crime-after-city-defunded-police/?utm_source=fbchat&utm_campaign=alt&utm_medium=facebook?%20

You can delete the underlined crap before posting a link, and it prevents facebook from gathering analytics on the link. Don't help them do their job for free.
Good tip

And by next year they will be begging for more police hires.
well the thing is.....its not even the majority of blacks and other low income residents that want less police....people that actually live in the hood KNOW that more police on the streets mean less crime.....because they actually have to live it.

its only the upper middle class, college "educated", SJW, professional activist, BLM types that want to defund police......they dont need to suffer the consequences, they all live in the nice neighborhoods outside the city.

much like all Democrat policies surrounding the improvement of low income populations......they get to roll out a solution and go "look at what im going to do for you!....im going to get rid of these police....im going to give you public housing.....i am going to put you on welfare.....those heartless republicans wont do that for you!"

but all of those policies dont actually improve anyones lives.....they only serve to keep the low income in constant poverty........but it doesnt effect them any......they keep "trying" and the peons will keep voting for them.

youd think after decades of failure.....it might dawn on them to maybe....just once to see how it goes.....try voting for the other guy.

I decided long ago I would not insinuate myself in another person's altercation if both parties were unknown to me (the indefensible being the exception). I'm not about to stick my nose in a shouting match because someone may be offended by the words used. I can't justify what it would put my family through if I were financially ruined or sent to prison.

“I would argue we’re making far too many gun arrests. We shouldn’t have to,” Shea told the foundation. “You really must ask yourself, and I think more people need to start asking this, ‘What the h— is going on with the firearms in New York City this year? What has changed?’”[/quote}

So, is Shea really that stupid or just following party lines? I used to think liberals didn't really believe all the tripe spouted, but were just being good little sheep. Anymore I'm beginning to believe they are all demented.

Last edited:
You are a very patient man. A screwdriver is freaking deadly. Just a bit less capability than an ice-pick...did your wife never watch Friday the 13th?

We refer to her as #2 now. Decorum and all.

When I was just a wee lad, my Mother's family still had an Italian restaurant on Time's Square. Of course, keeping up with the times, my idiot Uncle turned it into a peep show, got busted, etc etc. But I remember just how shitty NYC was back in the day. Seems inevitable that they will get back there at this rate.

Pics of Mom working the Peep Show Crowd when you're done blowing your Uncle Daddy. If you don't mind.

We refer to her as #2 now. Decorum and all.

Pics of Mom working the Peep Show Crowd when you're done blowing your Uncle Daddy. If you don't mind.
Is this one of your legendary attempts to put images in my mind that will never leave. If so, you'll have to do better.

You know how we know you're full of shit?
You couldn't type that without having the image in your head. It's funny how the brain works. And all your wiggle word fucking can't change it. So just own it.
Is this one of your legendary attempts to put images in my mind that will never leave. If so, you'll have to do better.

You know how we know you're full of shit?
You couldn't type that without having the image in your head. It's funny how the brain works. And all your wiggle word fucking can't change it. So just own it.
Couldn't type what?

They already are...

Sirhr

So sorry Big Daddy Kane missed this one earlier.
My apologies.
giphy.gif

do we need a SH weekly field trip?

0a3ed741ef3e1e2fc788aea5a612649b.jpg

well just outfit a retard bus with Guinness, Lagavulin, and fine cigars...give it a nice camo paint job....then roll into NYC all kitted out blasting Ride of the Valkyries while @TheGerman rides rooftop with a ma-deuce?
Will the windows taste like Windex or this...
1615310958526.png

A few months ago traffic stopped in front of me. I looked to see two guys beating the shit out of each other. The smaller guy was getting the worst of it. For a second I thought about getting my phone to record. Then I realized that the smaller guy was a city cop. My feet hit the street and as I passed several cars my thoughts were about all the people just sitting there watching this cop getting fucked up. I piled into the fight and the restrained the guy so the cop could cuff him.
I guess it's going to depend on the situation. I don't know that you can write down the parameters of when you will or won't. I am sure that in the moment you'll know what to do.
I decided long ago I would not insinuate myself in another person's altercation if both parties were unknown to me (the indefensible being the exception). I'm not about to stick my nose in a shouting match because someone may be offended by the words used. I can't justify what it would put my family through if I were financially ruined or sent to prison.

I have no sympathy for these people that voted for the criminal politicians.
Next time be careful what you wish/vote for.

Reactions: Rabbitseason
No police, this mean no more gun laws there too? Who is gonna wear the jackboots and tote the fasces for the politicians and the wall street types? You can't expect me to believe they'll just let that go.