• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos OBR 16"

Re: OBR 16"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 303_enfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What can are you running? </div></div>

^With him. It would be nice to know what your optics are etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CNOTES</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice set up </div></div>

Thanks!

What kind of accuracy are you seeing...group size and ranges, please. I am trying to decide between the 18" or 16" OBR, and I am having a hard time finding anyone that has done a side-by-side comparison of the two (or three) barrel lengths.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: QuietM4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of accuracy are you seeing...group size and ranges, please. I am trying to decide between the 18" or 16" OBR, and I am having a hard time finding anyone that has done a side-by-side comparison of the two (or three) barrel lengths.
</div></div>

The test group was .7xxmoa, other than that I can't really say until this weekend. I'm confident I'll be able to get it at or under .5moa

I chose the 16" barrel because I don't think the shorter barrel gives up much. IT gives me the shortest most rigid package with the suppressor.

That is my thinking also. I have talked to a few people that said the 16" will have the least amount of impact shift when suppressed because the shorter barrel is more rigid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: QuietM4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That is my thinking also. I have talked to a few people that said the 16" will have the least amount of impact shift when suppressed because the shorter barrel is more rigid. </div></div>

That is my hope, although this can allows you some rudimentary adjustment of POI shift as well.