• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Observations from the post exchange pages

XTR

F-TR junkie
Minuteman
  • Sep 4, 2010
    Lebanon, NH
    www.onlinehumidor.com
    Anyone ever notice how streaky some thing are in the PX?

A few months ago there were USO's everywhere, one poster even noted it and pulled his scope down.

Today I've noticed at least 6 NF scopes with NP-1RR reticles, and in the last few weeks there have been no less than 3 Nightforce BR scopes, I noticed that because I watched for one for months and there were none there before I got one a couple of months ago.

Not commenting on the gear, just how streaky the appearances look to be.

Re: Observations from the post exchange pages

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XTR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone ever notice how streaky some thing are in the PX?

A few months ago there were USO's everywhere, one poster even noted it and pulled his scope down.

Today I've noticed at least 6 NF scopes with NP-1RR reticles, and in the last few weeks there have been no less than 3 Nightforce BR scopes, I noticed that because I watched for one for months and there were none there before I got one a couple of months ago.

Not commenting on the gear, just how streaky the appearances look to be. </div></div>

I have noticed exactly that, and with stocks and actions too. Even USO posilok mounts. I've also noticed that frequently it doesn't seem to have any obvious causality (eg: new scope/feature released.) Some times I'll go a couple weeks looking for something and then it seems right after I buy the first one to come available a slew of others will pop up as well. Perhaps God is making himself known via the Hide PX.

Re: Observations from the post exchange pages

I think that lots of guys are looking for stuff, and they see a posting and go "Hey I have one of those, and If I get that much money for mine I can buy XXXXXXX gadget that I've been wanting"

Viola 17 of the same basic thing are posted in the hide.