• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD OD Green ZCO 5-27 MPCT2

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    This scope has 3 matches of use and some slight rubbing through of the coating on the mag ring from use (wedding ring). This is an NLE model and the glass is perfect. I don’t beat on my gear, but the coating does show a small amount of wear which, if you use it, that is going to happen. Include caps, and sunshade, but not the rings. It will ship with all the original packaging.

Price is shipped/insured. No trades, this is only for sale because my second 8-40 is on the way from my boy Richard @CSTactical

If purchased by Tuesday evening it will ship out the day of or after payment. I will be in South Africa from 6-9 and won’t return home to ship it until 6-27. I will happily have a phone conversation with anyone that is interested prior to purchase.

Thanks

Dan

01D7ECEE-480B-41B3-9FC5-19854F1D3CCE.jpeg

Last edited: