• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Office Pop- whoops- FBI edition

Video in the fox story link above
Snip

woman named Julie recorded the incident that showed the man dancing and doing a back flip. His gun then fell out of his waistband holster and on the floor.

“When the agent retrieved his handgun an unintended discharge occurred, another patron was struck by a bullet in the lower leg,” Denver police said

—- on a related note, lots of people end up firing a shot when grabbing for a dropped or falling firearm—- stay safe

Last edited:
Full retard.....who else picks up a dropped pistol with a finger on the trigger?

i-9jJ4mgs-S.jpg

Reactions: RNWRKNP
No such thing.. There are only negligent discharges
We all know that, but just like always having to say "allegedly", stating it was "negligent" would be assigning guilt. All a game of technicalities...

What will really fry his brisket is if he was intoxicated at all. I really hope they did a BAC on him.

Reactions: ZEROGUY
I wonder if Booze had been consumed. Anyone know if the FBI can drink while armed?

I wonder if Booze had been consumed. Anyone know if the FBI can drink while armed?

Had this conversation with some folks last night. No, NOBODY is suppose to carry and consume Totties, except maybe the Israeli's. :LOL:

Nothing wrong with drinking while armed, just dont be a douche, its a personal call. I know you statists and popo want to open up another revenue stream sobriety testing CCW holders so lets nip this in the bud. The guy made a bad call he will pay more of a price than Hilary or Comey and the rest.

Nothing wrong with drinking while armed, just dont be a douche, its a personal call. I know you statists and popo want to open up another revenue stream sobriety testing CCW holders so lets nip this in the bud. The guy made a bad call he will pay more of a price than Hilary or Comey and the rest.
It's against US Code (LEOSA) for a law enforcement officer to carry a weapon while intoxicated. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/926B

Most states, if not all, already prohibit carrying a concealed weapon in public while intoxicated.

Reactions: ZEROGUY
sad part is this guy will get punished more than the current and former FBI agents currently attempting a coup in the USA. So so much criminality in that criminal organization, this guy should get a pass until the made members of the FBI family are swinging from the gallows.

Maybe thats what the unconstitutional law states but the 2A has no such qualifier. So he should be civilly liable like anyone else.

It's against US Code (LEOSA) for a law enforcement officer to carry a weapon while intoxicated. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/926B

Most states, if not all, already prohibit carrying a concealed weapon in public while intoxicated.

Just because the standards haven't been upheld for some, doesn't excuse everyone else.

He should face justice just like anyone else would.

Accidents usually don't happen in a vacuum, but often occur after a series of bad judgment calls.

The problem,,,, who is anyone else? Anyone else does not include Hilary, Rosenstien, Comey, Clapper, hell it does not include anyone in the swamp, so how in good conscience can you hold this small fry accountable when much ch worse felonies are not held to account. at all. If there is no justice for all then there is no justice at all.

Reactions: FS1
I feel for the guy just like I would feel for myself if I made a bad judgement call. But I would still have to pay the piper so to speak. So should he. It will maybe ruin his career just as it would ruin mine. Shit happens and it just sucks when its on your shoe.

The problem,,,, who is anyone else? Anyone else does not include Hilary, Rosenstien, Comey, Clapper, hell it does not include anyone in the swamp, so how in good conscience can you hold this small fry accountable when much ch worse felonies are not held to account. at all. If there is no justice for all then there is no justice at all.

I haven't seen video of any of the swamp rats shooting anyone, yet...

Say what you want about the swamp rats: I'm likely to agree with you. But I don't like a two tiered justice system, or people getting off because their status, which is why I advocate he be charged like me or John Doe would be charged.

I feel for the guy just like I would feel for myself if I made a bad judgement call. But I would still have to pay the piper so to speak. So should he. It will maybe ruin his career just as it would ruin mine. Shit happens and it just sucks when its on your shoe.

I kinda feel for the poor guy who got shot in the leg. Doubt he'll be able to do back flips ever again.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Charging him would support a two tiered justice system, If you have not identified direct crimes in DC especially by Hilary, and Comey, both admitted criminal you are willfully blind.

Had this conversation with some folks last night. No, NOBODY is suppose to carry and consume Totties, except maybe the Israeli's. :LOL:

Maybe thats why they call it 'Israeli carry'???

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Charging him would support a two tiered justice system, If you have not identified direct crimes in DC especially by Hilary, and Comey, both admitted criminal you are willfully blind.

I agree with your world view on the matter of swamp rat crimes. But them getting off doesn't excuse criminality of others.