• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Re: Official MidwayUSA Codes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COfox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I swear the price has gone up $1/box in the last 24 hours. Guess I better buy now before the prices get out of reach!</div></div>

Midway sent me an email before the new year stating their prices were going up for 2013, I think this is the reason you saw this behavior. Also, firearmageddon has caused another "run" on just about all things related.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 223Rem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sure Midway will not be releasing discount codes anytime soon. Mostlikely wait until the hysteria ends. </div></div>

I hope they do release some codes soon, otherwise we will take our business elsewhere.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin LA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope they do release some codes soon, otherwise we will take our business elsewhere. </div></div>

First the SWFA thread now a comment like this, are you always such a whiny bitch?

I want discount codes as much as the next guy - but for fuck's sake people,<span style="font-weight: bold"> STOP ACTING SO ENTITLED TO A DISCOUNT.</span>

Don't like Midway pulled the discount codes or aren't offering any? Vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

Don't like Midway's pricing compared to other retailers? Vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

Don't like Midway's shipping costs? Vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

Don't like Midway ripping off Hide sponsors' products? Either don't buy those products (what I do) or vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

Don't like Larry Potterfield's stupid smiling face? Vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

But for the love of God, Allah, Buddha, and the flying spaghetti monster stop acting like a bunch of "GIMME <span style="text-decoration: underline">MY</span> OBAMAPHONE" morons when it comes to f'in promotion codes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin LA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope they do release some codes soon, otherwise we will take our business elsewhere. </div></div>

First the SWFA thread now a comment like this, are you always such a whiny bitch?

I want discount codes as much as the next guy - but for fuck's sake people,<span style="font-weight: bold"> STOP ACTING SO ENTITLED TO A DISCOUNT.</span>

Don't like Midway pulled the discount codes or aren't offering any? Vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

Don't like Midway's pricing compared to other retailers? Vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

Don't like Midway ripping off Hide sponsors' products? Either don't buy those products (what I do) or vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

Don't like Larry Potterfield's stupid smiling face? Vote with your wallet and buy elsewhere.

But for the love of God, Allah, Buddha, and the flying spaghetti monster stop acting like a bunch of "GIMME <span style="text-decoration: underline">MY</span> OBAMAPHONE" morons when it comes to f'in promotion codes. </div></div>

+1...sounds like some folks need to go to camp...which camp you ask?? Camp Quit-ur-bitchin, so they can jump in the "clue-canoe" and start rowing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin LA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope they do release some codes soon, otherwise we will take our business elsewhere. </div></div>

But for the love of God, Allah, Buddha, and the flying spaghetti monster stop acting like a bunch of "GIMME <span style="text-decoration: underline">MY</span> OBAMAPHONE" morons when it comes to f'in promotion codes. </div></div>

Hi dude, look at your post. You whine a lot more than anyone else in this thread.

We have the right to post our comments about midwayusa code. Are you some kind of Nazi who wants to take other people's freedom of speech? Get a life.

Freedom of speech is not the issue.
The entitlement undertone is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RHutch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Freedom of speech is not the issue.
The entitlement undertone is. </div></div>

The above^^^

I just came here to say how amazingly fast midway's shipping is even with the insane situation the firearms industry is in....other retailers are days or weeks behind with some not even accepting new orders

I ordered a product yesterday and its already on a UPS truck today and it will be in PA from MO by Thursday....even if they charge more they represent it properly with their service

As for the bitching about discount codes - I agree it sucks - but I agree even more that whining about it is silly

Capitalism and the Free-Market work - use it to your advantage

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin LA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi dude, look at your post. You whine a lot more than anyone else in this thread.

We have the right to post our comments about midwayusa code. Are you some kind of Nazi who wants to take other people's freedom of speech? Get a life. </div></div>

You have the right to post your comments about MidwayUSA discount codes. This is America, you are free to think and say what you like, and I wouldn't take that away from you or anybody else.

But actions always have consequences, something many folks seem to forget.

As such, I have the right to exercise my free speech and tell you to stop acting like an entitled twat for essentially saying "Give us the codes or we'll shop elsewhere."

Acting like a petulant child, which you've now done at least twice here on the Hide, reflects poorly upon you. Sack up, be a man, vote with your wallet and quit making empty statements on the internet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin LA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi dude, look at your post. You whine a lot more than anyone else in this thread.

We have the right to post our comments about midwayusa code. Are you some kind of Nazi who wants to take other people's freedom of speech? Get a life. </div></div>

You have the right to post your comments about MidwayUSA discount codes. This is America, you are free to think and say what you like, and I wouldn't take that away from you or anybody else.

As such, I have the right to exercise my free speech and tell you to stop acting like an entitled twat for essentially saying "Give us the codes or we'll shop elsewhere."

Acting like a petulant child, which you've now done at least twice here on the Hide, reflects poorly upon you. Sack up, be a man, vote with your wallet and quit making empty statements on the internet. </div></div>

Hey, you are the one making lengthy empty statements here. What kind of person making these kind of self righteous posts, plus tons of verbal abuse?

This reflects greatly on you that you have late symptom of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). You better see a psychiatrist or something.

http://www.geftakysassembly.com/Articles/Perspectives/Narcissism.htm

Although an exaggerated desire to mete out justice is not listed among the defining characteristics of narcissistic personality disorder in DSM-IV, it probably should be. <span style="font-weight: bold">Narcissists erupt with self-righteous indignation whenever they believe others are breaking rules, acting unfairly, or getting more than their fair share of the pie. </span> They have no compunction about breaking the rules themselves, however, because they know they're special and the rules don't apply to them....When narcissists are confronted by people who disparage the legitimacy of their extravagant claims, they tend to react badly. They may plunge into depression -- or become infuriated...Their reaction to criticism is intense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin LA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi dude, look at your post. You whine a lot more than anyone else in this thread.

Acting like a petulant child, which you've now done at least twice here on the Hide, reflects poorly upon you. Sack up, be a man, vote with your wallet and quit making empty statements on the internet. </div></div>

BTW, while you were busy making these empty self righteous statements, I had a chat with midwayusa. They told me no plan for coupon codes at the moment. So I voted with my wallet, bought the staff I need from Opticsplanet.

As to your beloved SWFA, I contacted them about a month ago by phone, they promised to refund me shipping. A couple of weeks passed and no refund. I gave them another chance to make it right by contacting them again by email about refund. No refund, no reply thus far.

SWFA is such a poor company to do business with. I will vote with my wallet by not shopping there, and they will get my review too.

I heard a story last night,

A guy gets up and around 10:30 meets an A.. hole,
He met an A.. hole that day

A guy gets up and meets an A.. hole at 10:30, 1:00, 2:30 and 4:00 that day and guess what?

He's the A.. hole!

Seekers

I just ordered a Aimpoint PRO from Midwayusa. I tried Euro and Sport Optic first but they were sold out.

Don't know if was a mistake on Midwayusa's part but I wasn't charged for shipping at all. UPS shipping to Hawaii FREE!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cox380</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just ordered a Aimpoint PRO from Midwayusa. I tried Euro and Sport Optic first but they were sold out.

Don't know if was a mistake on Midwayusa's part but I wasn't charged for shipping at all. UPS shipping to Hawaii FREE! </div></div>

Midway has free shipping on all their scopes
smile.gif

I ordered ammo from Midway despite not having the codes. They had the best price of any place I looked.

Not complaining,but Midway will loose a lot more money on sales by not having codes,than they ever did on giving discounts.Bottom line is its Larrys business he can do as he wants,and we can shop elsewhere if we want......

I don't think they are losing any money at all, without codes they sell out of stock very quickly.

For what it is worth: I made a $250 order with Midway 48 hours ago. I wasn't to worried about getting a discount because I look at those as bonuses not entitlements. The package was waiting for me when I got home tonight.

If you want to vote with your wallet, then take some of the other knuckle heads with you. I am sure that Larry gives a flying Batman fuck if you walk away. He has built up a solid reputation for keep a wide selection in stock and shipping quickly.

Yep, the shipping costs suck. But I actually did the math and picking up vs. shipping only saved me $7 on a 50lbs package due to sales tax.

Guns

I just received a $500 order and it definitely helped that I had my birthday discount. But even without codes they're still sold out of an awful lot of stuff. They're probably not gonna worry about it this month because they're pretty overwhelmed with the order volume already and the whole point of discounts/sales is to increase order volume. I have never had an issue with them. Their prices may not be the best on every single part but they are usually at least competitive and certainly convenient. Shipping prices aside, their shipping department is first rate in my opinion. They've gotten every order I've placed out the door within 24 hours and I've never had a mistake. I have deliveries sent to my work, so I think that helps with the shipping rates too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nevada Hunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not complaining,but Midway will loose a lot more money on sales by not having codes,than they ever did on giving discounts.Bottom line is its Larrys business he can do as he wants,and we can shop elsewhere if we want......</div></div>

+1

The only thing that ever kept Midway competitive in my book was using the codes.

The only reason they are selling out so fast is the same reason everyone else is...hysterical paranoid frenzy.

They are not offering the codes now because they know they don't have to in this political climate.

Maybe it's just me...But you guys sound an awfull lot like crying babies. BOO HOO I don't get a discount anymore, I'll take my business elswhere....

GO.

Personally i think your looking at the situation all wrong. This was a nice gesture, something Midway did that it need not have to do. They were tring to play it forward, and give the guys that buy a lot , a break. Midway already has very competitive prices, on a whole aray of quality products. Generally they have it in stock, and I get it the next day or two. Of-coarse, with the sudden rush of every hillbilly that ever wanted a gun and never got it, now doing there best to suddenly buy one, they can not be held responsible for out of stock items.
I'm a small fish on this site, as there are many of you guys that have way more equipment and supplies then I'll ever have. But, I still manage to spend about $30,000.00 a year on guns and gun stuff. Since its the end of the year, and I keep exact records of everthing bought, I have averaged about 30K a year now for the last 6 years. I'm not sure how long this will continue, but I spend most of my money for reloading, supplies, ammo at three places, and Midway is the one I frequent most. They aways have great service, with fast and accurate shipping. No complants. Do I wish they would bring back the discount...YES. But I will not drop them becasue they haven't. I look at it like they were doing us a favor all along, by supplying us with one to begin with. To suggest that they somehow took something from you is absurd, you can't have something taken away that wasn't yours to begin with. Grow up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: yknot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm a small fish on this site, as there are many of you guys that have way more equipment and supplies then I'll ever have. But, I still manage to spend about $30,000.00 a year on guns and gun stuff.</div></div>
Holy schiznit, $30k/yr. to spend on guns and gun stuff.. Hell, I wish I took home $30k/yr.

Just my personal opinion but Midway has always only been semi-competitive price wise and their shipping is on the expensive side. The discount codes coupled with the "one stop shop" convenience is what kept me going back. Ive always had great customer service with them. I made a large order with a few thousand bullets and the weight of the bullet boxes ruptured the big box and AR mag fell out during shipping. I made a call, they asked my order number and what I was missing and the part was in the mail no questions asked. Thats whatll keep me coming back. Ill pay a couple bucks extra for good customer service, its hard to find these days. With all that said I probably wont buy til the codes come back as Im a cheapskate and right now its not a question of cost, but availability. Ive got enough to get me through til things stabilize. I just hope prices go back down to where they were and not do like gas prices when they skyrocketed. Anybody remember $2 a gallon gas just a few years ago?

Considering how the hearings are going today I'm hoping all this panic settles down soon and Midway can't cash in on it anymore.

Thank you for the Midway codes.

I'm still buying from Midway and will continue to unless their service changes a lot for the worse.

I've never had any issues from them and only buy there what I can't find for less elsewhere. Their CS has never been anything but stellar in my experience. I've not seen them jacking up their prices like so many other suppliers have these past couple months, they just removed the discount codes due to supply shortages.

Talk about over-reacting guys...sheesh!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diverdon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for the Midway codes. </div></div>

I've got over $1000 on my wish list at Midway right now and just waiting for everything to get restocked and off back order before I my place my order. Are their any new codes available? If not I'll still place the order, but I'd be an idiot not to check in for them first.

Thanks,
RC

Any discount from any source for any amount would be appreciated.

An item (not AR-related thank goodness) that just came back in stock will be ordered today and I'd really like to have something (at least to cover S&H and maybe a little bit more)...in the way of a discount.

Anybody? Bueller? BUELLER???
wink.gif

Thanks in advance.

I used WSF1230 a few days ago on a $700 order and it gave me $30 off. Not sure if the amount I spent made a difference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AGENT-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used WSF1230 a few days ago on a $700 order and it gave me $30 off. Not sure if the amount I spent made a difference. </div></div>

That's a hell of a first post, man! Thanks!

WSF1230 - $30 off $300+
WSF1220 - $20 off $200+
WSF1210 - $10 off $100+

Just tried all three and they work as of 9:19pm ET 2/6/13!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AGENT-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I used WSF1230 a few days ago on a $700 order and it gave me $30 off. Not sure if the amount I spent made a difference. </div></div>

That's a hell of a first post, man! Thanks!

WSF1230 - $30 off $300+
WSF1220 - $20 off $200+
WSF1210 - $10 off $100+

Just tried all three and they work as of 9:19pm ET 2/6/13! </div></div>

Good maybe this is a sign that all the crazies are starting to slow down on the hoarding.

300 dollar order none worked i bought a reloading press that was on sale so that may have been a factor thanx for the codes tho ill try them again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the code. To bad it doesn't work on back ordered products </div></div>

They have Lapua 308 brass in!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptainCalf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the code. To bad it doesn't work on back ordered products </div></div>

They have Lapua 308 brass in!</div></div>

Wish I could buy it but they won't ship it to MA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptainCalf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the code. To bad it doesn't work on back ordered products </div></div>

Wish I could buy it but they won't ship it to MA. </div></div>

That's BS bro, get u some brass!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptainCalf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the code. To bad it doesn't work on back ordered products </div></div>

I'd ship it to you if you had it sent here and covered my shipping costs.

WSF1210 worked fine for me.

I must say that you guys that provide these codes deserve some major THANKS!

I really appreciate your efforts posting these codes. In the end, its only working towards Midway's benefit...take tonight for example...got a notice that mags came back in...total in cart $50, but since I'm here and can use $10 to obtain free shipping if I get to $100, I went ahead and picked up a few things I'll need in a few months. They didn't lose $10, the code lured me into spending another $60. LOL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CaptainCalf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tacticalpanda</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the code. To bad it doesn't work on back ordered products </div></div>

I'd ship it to you if you had it sent here and covered my shipping costs.</div></div>

Thanks, Wish I would have saw this sooner, would have taken you up on that offer.

Getting ready to place an order at Midway, so thanks for posting.

have they ever had $100 off of $1k???
unless theres some were to get an AICS 2.0 under 1k$

For anyone complaining about codes, I placed an order midday Friday, and got a shipping confirmation Sunday at 7am, the service is unbeatable
**PLUS worth noting, I played around with some of their "free shipping" items, and it seems that each of thise items covers a certain dollar amount of shipping. With my rcbs priming tool, hornady comparator set, and a couple other items the cheapest shipping was just over $10. If I added a $7ish free shipping item the total shipping dropped to about $6. Then I added an SOG Tactical Tomahawk (hey they're pretty cool looking at least right?) which was on sale for $26.99 with free shipping (I removed the $7 free shipping item) and my total shipping was about $1.50. I tried adding a box of .30 bullets and it raised the shipping another $5ish. Sometimes it might be worth spending a few bucks extra and getting a great deal on some other item you've been wanting is all I mean to say- I technically got the tomahawk for about $18