• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Just glad to see that we are finding some now and again. There is usually a lag time in the old codes too.

have they ever had $100 off of $1k???
unless theres some were to get an AICS 2.0 under 1k$

Usually at least one of the USA retail sellers gives a SH discount. SRT did when I bought my AICS.

s

Just wanted to say thanks to those who post codes to this thread. I really appreciate it!

On that note, I am looking to purchase $200 from Midway USA. I have looked high and low on the internet with no luck finding this months codes.

If anyone is knowledgeable regarding codes for March, I would appreciate it A LOT!

Thanks in advance everyone,
Josh

Usually receive the "Birthday pricing" email by now. so I logged in to see if any birthday pricing was available.............Nada.

Been searching for March codes too and have come up empty.

I just ordered about $125 in stuff and the shipping came to $9.58. I added an $11 fillet knife (didn't really need it) with "free shipping" and it brought my total order shipping price down to $1.00. So in essence, I bought a fillet knife and shipping for $12 vs just freight alone for $9.58.

The way I see it is MidwayUSA has done a great job during the panic, and they have lead the industry with their contributions to different 2A organizations and youth programs. Their prices may not always be the best, but the Potterfields aren't in it for themselves.

Usually receive the "Birthday pricing" email by now. so I logged in to see if any birthday pricing was available.............Nada.

Been searching for March codes too and have come up empty.

same. Birthday code and all.

It is 10 days late then.

My friend's birthday was the 1st and he received the email. Logged on the site and basically said the Birthday pricing was non-existent for anything he would even remotely buy besides the Weaver 3-10x40 Tactical Mil/Mil was $270.

Bump for the March Codes.

I have a $300 and $200 order I would like to place (or a $500 depending on codes).

Thanks in advance to all who post these codes because they save us hiders some hard earned cash!

We probably won't see any codes for a while, at least until all the panic buying stops and supply catches up. They don't seem to have raised their prices like a lot of vendors have, so that in its self is a discount :)

There are no codes as of Jan 1 2013, I was told by midway today. They said since everything is not in stock they are not offering codes. I told him all of my 500 dollar was in stock, he said sorry. It may be a while until we see the codes work again.

I've been ordering for 8 to 10 years (probably over $10k in total merch. purchased) and have never received a birthday code email....!

Midway customer service is outstanding. For those of you with Birthdays and no notice of discounts I would call them direct. This has happened to me in the past, and they have always extended the offer to me. I've been a member of Midway since 1991 and they have always treated me well. As far as the coupon codes, they didn't always offer those and it sure is nice when they do, but they are under no obligation to do so. Did you know that Midway has one of the best return policies in the industry? I bought some bullets in the late 90's and never opened the box, I called up Midway and asked if I could exchange them for another product and they said "no problem"; who else would do that? It is this kind of service that keeps me coming back to Midway year after year. True, they are not always the cheapest, but you're not just buying a product, you are buying customer service and you are supporting a company that has supported the shooting sports industry in ways that many other companies don't. They were one of the first (if not the first) to come out with an NRA roundup program and have given millions of dollars to the NRA and other programs. Right now I have a Spuhr mount sitting in my cart and waiting for a coupon code myself, but that doesn't mean I won't buy anything from them.

It just seems that some posters have made ridiculous posts about Midway that baffle me. Things like "I'm not going to shop there anymore if they don't offer coupons", come on folks, this is just plain silly. You don't shop at a store because you have had bad experiences, they price gouge, they support liberal causes, etc. but to bash a company because it doesn't offer a coupon, seriously? Listen, if you can find the product for cheaper elsewhere, then buy it somewhere else, that's our free market society, that promotes competition, there is nothing wrong with that, but to say that Midway is "this or that" in a negative way simply because they didn't offer you a coupon, well then that says a lot about how much the liberal mindset has seeped into our culture with the "I deserve this" attitude.

Last edited:
Same here brother. I get a happy birthday email every year, but no fricken code.
I emailed them year ago about bday code. They said its random. I am boycotting Midway at the moment. They have gotten out of hand with there special handling charge and I am a dealer with them. But I get no dealer pricing. After buying from them for years Larry poterfeild can kiss my ass personally.

I am done with midway. They instituted their bullshit fees for items less than $25/40. Their shipping prices arent great and now they dont even offer cupons.

Brownells is much better, if I need a $3 item, I dont get charded $4 on top of that plus shipping.

I don't know if its a glitch or a dealer discount, but everything I click on comes up 10-20% cheaper once I open it up. They have awsome prices.

What is this, the pad your post count thread? You low post count fuckers stop bumping this to the top unless you have some codes. Daddy needs a new Atlas bipod and it's really fucking disappointing to see this thread back at the top and no codes.

Oh, and sorry for bumping this to the top for those looking for new codes. But I swear to all that is holy, I'll send you a hateful PM if your post count is under a 100 and you're posting in this thread without codes. :p

What is this, the pad your post count thread? You low post count fuckers stop bumping this to the top unless you have some codes. Daddy needs a new Atlas bipod and it's really fucking disappointing to see this thread back at the top and no codes.

Oh, and sorry for bumping this to the top for those looking for new codes. But I swear to all that is holy, I'll send you a hateful PM if your post count is under a 100 and you're posting in this thread without codes. :p

Bump......

Code "DUT" will give you $5 shipping. Not sure if there is a needed $ amount for it to work. I had $150 order and it worked.

EDIT - CRAP, sorry that code is for Brownells, not Midway.

Brownells shows a 'general' price, and then a 'Hey look you're special' price once you log in.

P.S. You're not really special.

I am done with midway. They instituted their bullshit fees for items less than $25/40. Their shipping prices arent great and now they dont even offer cupons.

Brownells is much better, if I need a $3 item, I dont get charded $4 on top of that plus shipping.

I don't know if its a glitch or a dealer discount, but everything I click on comes up 10-20% cheaper once I open it up. They have awsome prices.

Code "DUT" will give you $5 shipping. Not sure if there is a needed $ amount for it to work. I had $150 order and it worked.

EDIT - CRAP, sorry that code is for Brownells, not Midway.

With a slip-up like that, it's a good thing you have over 100 posts. Otherwise twogun would have been haunting your PM box. :D

Did midway stop sending out promo codes, or did they just stop stocking anything i need?

It's been posted many times, no more codes since first of the year. They are too busy to give out discounts on new orders.

Monday was my birthday, and every single year to date I've had an account on MidwayUSA I got birthday pricing. You know where you shop their normal online store, but all the prices are 10-15% cheaper. Well this year no such luck, so I click the chat button to speak with a customer service rep. I get this canned response that "select members, not all, are chosen for birthday pricing each year". I call BS, I think it's like coupons they have discontinued it all together until the panic is officially over.

Oh well, I was looking at ordering a AICS 2.0 and Atlas bipod. Instead I called up Mile High Shooting and they got the business instead, your lose Midway!

Have been a loyal customer for several years, and have never received the birthday pricing. I think you were just lucky.

I have got birthday pricing too, but most of the things on my wish list are back ordered, so I have wasted one......... :(

Usually get Birthday pricing, other option is C&R, also get discounts

ETA: need to make sure birthdate is listed in profile. Otherwise call up CS and see if they can set it up for you.

Last edited:
Yeah, birthday pricing is the only discount it looks like they are supporting right now. People who dont have it set up in their account are missing out on the opportunity. I would get right on it.

These were all posted on this board on another thread:
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/s4-sniper%92s-hide%AE-equipment/189834-midway-promo-code.html
5/6/2013 541276 $10 off of $100+
5/10/2013 241276 $20 off of $200+
5/10/2013 341276 $30 off of of $300+
However, I just tried them and they appear to have expired.
I'm only posting here to record that there have been some functioning codes since/during the "panic buying craze".
I hope to see some getting posted here more regularly like the days of old....And that's the way it is!:rolleyes:

These were all posted on this board on another thread:
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/s4-sniper%92s-hide%AE-equipment/189834-midway-promo-code.html
5/6/2013 541276 $10 off of $100+
5/10/2013 241276 $20 off of $200+
5/10/2013 341276 $30 off of of $300+
However, I just tried them and they appear to have expired.
I'm only posting here to record that there have been some functioning codes since/during the "panic buying craze".
I hope to see some getting posted here more regularly like the days of old....And that's the way it is!:rolleyes:

These all worked until midnight 5/15. The post on another board where I found them mentioned the expiration date. There's always June.