• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

I got my birthday pricing this last April. It wasn't a code tho. It was just reduced pricing for things in my shoping cart.

Had $125 worth of regularly priced items in cart and got this BS-

"We're sorry, you need a larger order total to use this promotion. In most cases, sale, clearance, out-of-stock and certain brands of products (e.g., Nightforce) do not count towards the required promotional order total. In some cases, only certain products or categories of products (e.g., Clothing) count towards the required promotional order total. Please see promotion advertisement or rules for complete details."

I just got the same "Bullshit" reply from Midway USA with over $200 worth of stuff in my order! I wonder if Midway realizes that they have lost more money by pissing off their longtime customers than they will ever make thru inflated pricing. I have always had good luck working with them until the last year and now I just refuse to order anything from them. They are really screwing up with their Customer Service and I hope they pull their heads out of their asses soon!

If you read the coupon code details, it says clothing and footware only.

MidwayUSA ? Shooting Supplies, Reloading, Gunsmithing, Hunting, Ammunition, Gun Parts & Rifle Scopes

I agree it sucks not having the codes like we used to, but there's no need to bitch and moan because you can't use a code they issue on something other than they allow.

They have probably gained more new customers since they stopped the codes than SH has members, so I really doubt they care if they lose a few customers.

I treat them as I always have, same as all my trusty sites....whoever has what I want at the best price gets my order. Same as it was with codes...sometimes midway wins, sometimes not.

If you read the coupon code details, it says clothing and footware only.

MidwayUSA ? Shooting Supplies, Reloading, Gunsmithing, Hunting, Ammunition, Gun Parts & Rifle Scopes

I agree it sucks not having the codes like we used to, but there's no need to bitch and moan because you can't use a code they issue on something other than they allow.

They have probably gained more new customers since they stopped the codes than SH has members, so I really doubt they care if they lose a few customers.

I treat them as I always have, same as all my trusty sites....whoever has what I want at the best price gets my order. Same as it was with codes...sometimes midway wins, sometimes not.

You do realize that most here cut and paste from the thread and never see the specific ad pages, right?

You do realize that most here cut and paste from the thread and never see the specific ad pages, right?

I do..they have no idea if the coupon code is valid, any specifics on it, etc. So, someone posts a code on a forum and it doesn't work for someone else for whatever reason, its Midways fault it doesn't work for what they think it should work on. lol

Brownells has $10 off for $99, customer appreciation. Enter CODE: THX @ Checkout

hey, it's something...

Only good till Monday 7-1

Midway $10 off $100 purchase of regularly priced inventory code JULY413, good till midnight July 4rth.
I just used it and it worked.

I think ol' Larry is on an austerity kick. This is the second month in a row there's been no sale flyer in the mail.

why dose he have to send flyers or give a discount when they cant keep half the stuff in stock that's like gas stations lowering prices at the 4th

we would all like to get that 10$ but were going to have to wait it out like every thing else these days

lots were got with there pants down this time that's for sure

Anyone get any recent codes?

To receive your Savings:
1. Add regular price, in-stock products without quantity limits to your cart totaling:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 10713
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 20713
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 30713
2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on July 31, 2013. Hurry!

To receive your Savings:
1. Add regular price, in-stock products without quantity limits to your cart totaling:
2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.

You just became my favorite person on the Hide. I was placing a $550 order earlier today, but got side tracked before I finished. Came back and saw your post. :D

To receive your Savings:

YES! Thanks, it worked!!!

$103.47 and won't let me use promo code.

Need a little more info to be of much help to you.

While the person who posted the codes above didn't include the numerous restrictions, no items on clearance/sale/etc. count toward the total dollar amount, nor do certain mfg's items (like Nightforce for example just to name one), nor does estimated S&H count.

There is a link on the main, MidwayUSA website that gives the codes AND the exclusionary language...might have a closer read/look and see if that helps get you to the bottom of the problem.

Thanks. Got $30 off Wyatt DBM bottom metal and extra magazine. Shipping was less than $10 MO->NH.

Here are the restrictions:

"Sale, Clearance, out of stock, FNH, Geissele, Nightforce, Sitka Gear and quantity limited products do not count towards the total."

little bird told me that the august codes will be valid only for items that do not have vowels in the name.

Same for me, order has a bunch of a random AR parts, not all available; not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Same for me, order has a bunch of a random AR parts, not all available; not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Their codes have always excepted out-of-stock merchandise, something like all regular-priced (not on sale) in stock blah blah blah...

it will let you apply the code but it doesnt take the 30.00 dollars off like it normally does. when I get to the submit page it is still full price...

bet how do we get a discount. And thanx for the info.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 2

it will let you apply the code but it doesnt take the 30.00 dollars off like it normally does. when I get to the submit page it is still full price...

Yea I just noticed this same thing. It worked for me until I took it all the way to the order submittal page. What a bunch of dicks. They make you think you've got a discount then they take it away when you pay.

Edit: I emailed customer service asking them to fix the problem I'll report back.

~Brett

Last edited:
I will just call my order in tomorrow.

I think midwayusa customer service is sliding these days.

Yea I just noticed this same thing. It worked for me until I took it all the way to the order submittal page. What a bunch of dicks. They make you think you've got a discount then they take it away when you pay.

Edit: I emailed customer service asking them to fix the problem I'll report back.

~Brett

I was only placing an order for 100 bucks so I'm willing to make a small gamble on 10 bucks. But yea Midway has been going down hill a bit...

Just tried to use the code several times. It would not be there at the end of placing the order. Very disappointing.

I was having the same problems last night and this morning, but it seems to be fixed. Just got my order in with discount applied.

They admitted to a problem on the site and gave in store credit. Granted not the same as a refund but it's close enough.