• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Re: Official MidwayUSA Codes

Promo codes do work...they don't work if you don't add up your non sale items and put in the CORRECT one!!!! Codes always mkae the shipping free!!!! same order on midway and midsouth Mid south was 360.00 Midway 344.00 rounded up to nearest dollar!!! Will stick with midway!!!

Thanks Larry Potterfield!!!!

Been using midway for almost ten years now with only a few bumps along the way. Good company met Mr.Potter field in 2008 nice guy.

I have not had a problem with Midway, they always ship fast and package items well, prices are always good too. I will continue to use them. I just used the 25121179 code and saved myself some money thanks for the codes.

midwayusa is great. they always have everything I need, and i buy alot since i just started off with this hobby. gun parts, reloading parts, apparel, gear, etc. I do have to say I was used to the old website but i have learned that they made it so that you can start viewing the products even before having to add your filters/searches. back then you had to go through all of your filters before you can start viewing the products. their shipping prices are fair enough, ive had worse experiences with other reputable websites.

P.S.: 35121179 code just worked for me right now.

$10 off $50 - 1011174

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 31, 2011.

Quick update: I just placed an order and these are still GTG

The 25 and 35 off codes should be *5121179

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jmj5407</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On facebook, Midway has a deal with Colt fans, the codes are:
$10.00 of $50.00 or more Code: 10121179
$15.00 off $100.00 or more Code: 15121179
$25.00 off of $200.00 or more Code: 25112179
$35.00 off of $300.00 or more Code: 35112179
I just placed a big order with them last night, I hope this helps! Jay. </div></div>

Dec Snipers Hide $10 off $100 10121175 12/10 - 12/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates
Dec Snipers Hide $25 off $250 25121175 12/10 - 12/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates
Dec Snipers Hide $50 off $500 50121175 12/10 - 12/24 Regularly priced in-stock items only. Does not include Nightforce products or Gift Certificates

Got this today:

To receive your Savings:
1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 10141177
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 20141177
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 30141177
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 50141177

2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 25, 2011. Hurry!

I don't know why people complain about Midway. They seem to keep better stock than anyone else I shop, they are super fast, and for shipping, my last order was less than $9. My only problem is that my dealer prices end up costing more than retail with a coupon...

I am now stocked up on ammo from Midway USA. Thanks for the codes!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M@D-M@X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As of today, code 10121179 GTG for $10 off on orders over $50.

Thx. Guys
Max </div></div>

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bubbajoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M@D-M@X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As of today, code 10121179 GTG for $10 off on orders over $50.

Thx. Guys
Max </div></div>

Thanks! </div></div>

Used coupon today. Covered shipping!

Regards,
DT

Just used this for $10 off $50; 1131174
Merry Christmas.

Just got these today 12-15-11

To receive your Savings:
1. Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 10141177
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 20141177
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 30141177
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 50141177

2. Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.
3. See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the checkout.
Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on December 25, 2011. Hurry!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Anzac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just used this for $10 off $50; 1131174
Merry Christmas.

</div></div>

Just used that one as well.

I got some today, good 12/26-12/31

save10 $10 off $100

save25 $25 off $250

save50 $50 off $500

I just used the save10, so they're working.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got some today, good 12/26-12/31

I just used the save10, so they're working.</div></div>

JLK-what code did you use though?

Trying to order right now and they will not take the codes. Any updated codes??<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got some today, good 12/26-12/31

save10 $10 off $100

save25 $25 off $250

save50 $50 off $500

I just used the save10, so they're working. </div></div>

Doug,

I used them earlier and they worked. Thought I was gonna cut a fat hog in the ass, then it reminded me that anything on sale doesn't count towards the redemptions.

Did you try using save in caps. It went throught for me as SAVE25.

I've also had times that I had to type them in not use
"cut n paste" but I'd try the caps also.

Midway has not released any codes for January 2012 as of yet. Guess we need to keep our items in the shopping cart until they do!

Ha ha... seems like they wait for me to order somthing then release the codes... so I'll get the ball rolling for everyone.

I had some Redding Type S dies and some TN bushings in my shopping cart on the 31st, but prices jumped several dollars this week. Dies went up $4 and bushings $2. Guess I should have purchased before January 1st.

Might have to buy from Sinclair..they still have them at the 2011 prices!

If you can point me in another direction as to where to buy RCBS neck sizer bushing dies, I will be happy to comply. I have never been a huge supporter, but if I have to buy from them, I want the best deal possible.

Until then... codes??

Regards,
DT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D_TROS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you can point me in another direction as to where to buy RCBS neck sizer bushing dies, I will be happy to comply. I have never been a huge supporter, but if I have to buy from them, I want the best deal possible.

Until then... codes??

Regards,
DT </div></div>

DT - have you tried Sinclair? Visited RCBS.com to look for alternative sources? Googled the parts you want?

Don't just go Midway because it's become a habit and a no-brainer.