• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Re: Official MidwayUSA Codes

Yea, sinclair does not carry the rcbs neck sizer bushings.
RCBS website keeps freezing on me.
And only other site I found that carries RCBS bushings is a Canadian company. I would rather spend my money to an american company if no other options are available. Stupid neck sizer bushings!!
Even worse, RCBS does not make a neck sizer larger than .365, and I need a 0.369 to step down my fired brass in 2 steps. So i dont know what Im going to do.

Regards,
DT

ETA: <span style="color: #FF0000">Found em at Bruno's</span>, and they were <span style="text-decoration: underline">over 20% cheaper</span>. I would reccommend for everyone to call Bruno's Shooting Supplies for anything before going to Midway. They good people.
Regards,
DT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TacRep110 for $10 off $50 order. Should be good for the month.</div></div>

That's what I've been waiting for. Paid for the shipping.

Just got this in an email...
11320127_B.jpg

Good thru Jan 22nd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Barfly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TacRep110 for $10 off $50 order. Should be good for the month. </div></div>
Just used this one for 10 off 50 dollar order

TacRep110 ($10 off #50) worked for me on purchase of Hornady 75 grain Match bullets 600 $99.99

Didn't have to buy anything else to make $100 and took care of shipping, $13.15 (mostly)

Thanks

::AS OF <span style="color: #FF0000">01/16/12</span>::

MIDWAY USA PROMO CODES

To receive your Savings:

Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
<span style="color: #FF0000">$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1211077</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> $250 or more - Use Promotion Code 1212577</span>

<span style="color: #FF0000">$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 1215077</span>

Enter the promotion code into the box titled, "Promotion Code" on the shopping cart page.

See the discount applied on the Confirmation page near the end of the check

<span style="color: #FF0000">Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on January 22, 2012. Hurry!</span>

Special Reminders & Exclusions:
Each code can only be used once. One code per order.
Sale, clearance, out-of-stock Nightforce and FNH products do not count towards the total. Gift certificates do not count towards the total. Can only be used on midwayusa.com. No phone, fax or mail orders please. Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 1215077

Worked for me! Just saved $50. Only time I buy from Midway is with a discount code and when no place else has it in stock!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any more codes? the others have expired... looking for a $500 code </div></div>

X2

you can enter the tacrep code and push the apply button to find out if it's still working without going to the checkout feature.

Seekers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any more codes? the others have expired... looking for a $500 code </div></div>

Me too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aaron12345</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any more codes? the others have expired... looking for a $500 code </div></div>

Me too. </div></div>

Me three

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ultraman550</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.retailmenot.com/view/midwayusa.com

Coupon codes for $50 and $500 orders

Edit: looks like the $500 expired on the 22nd but try it out anyway. </div></div>

I know I was like 3 days too late LOL

Then again my dad always said that I would be late to my own funeral

I used tacrep115 it's only $15. However, it covered most of the shipping cost and the 338LM Lapua brass and Sierra 300 gr bullets were on sale. So even though I didn't have a $50 code it still worked out with the stuff I wanted being on sale.

Just used the tacrep115 on a $129 order and covered shipping and $5 off the price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308skinner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just used the tacrep115 on a $129 order and covered shipping and $5 off the price. </div></div>

I just did the exact same thing, sure am glad I looked here first. That takes care of the shipping and then I save 9% on sales tax - makes it a good deal.

Was looking for something better than the $15 coupon I found in this forum, and here's what google led me to:

NRA members, 10 off 100, 20 off 200, and 30 off 300.

Good until: OCTOBER 31, 2012!!! These should work until October, but says you can only use once (not sure if it's each or any of them...)

Codes:
$100 or more - Promo Code 1121171
$200 or more - Promo Code 2121171
$300 or more - Promo Code 3121171

Source:
http://www.midwayusa.com/general.mvc/index/vat-nra

Awesome. I had placed an order for about $400 a few hours ago, which I only received a $15 discount. I then came across the $30 coupon code, canceled the original order, and then placed it again with the the coupon code. Sweet!!!!!!

Good to hear it saved somebody some money!! I used the 30 off on a 450 order, then realized I forgot two things and didn't want to pay separate shipping. I tried to cancel my order and re-order, but it won't let me use the same code again. It will let me use the 10 or 20 dollar code though. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if I can use the 30 dollar one though. One other bad thing about cancelling and re-ordering is they hold both amounts on your card, but not a big deal for me.

I could only get the TacRep110 code to work. None of the others would work; however, most of the items I purchased were sale or clearance items.

These worked for me as of 2:00pm today

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kev58896</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was looking for something better than the $15 coupon I found in this forum, and here's what google led me to:

NRA members, 10 off 100, 20 off 200, and 30 off 300.

Good until: OCTOBER 31, 2012!!! These should work until October, but says you can only use once (not sure if it's each or any of them...)

Codes:
$100 or more - Promo Code 1121171
$200 or more - Promo Code 2121171
$300 or more - Promo Code 3121171

Source:
http://www.midwayusa.com/general.mvc/index/vat-nra </div></div>

use code: <span style="font-weight: bold">AR1535 </span> $35 off order of $300+

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: harleymann02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">use code: <span style="font-weight: bold">AR1535 </span> $35 off order of $300+ </div></div>

This code just worked for me! Thanks!

the ar1535 worked for me last night and i'll be using the $20 one to get pretty much free shipping for a new pelican case.

AR1515 took $15 off $100 for me and ar1525 took $25 off $200

Just used ar1535 and got 35 off of a 665 dollar order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any new coupons for $50 purchases as of February? </div></div>

I have not tried this one, but I found it on a search.

Enter code below to save $10 on $50 or more purchase

AR1510