• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

Re: Official MidwayUSA Codes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any new coupons for $50 purchases as of February? </div></div>

I just got an email from MidwayUSA:

$10 off - $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1021277
$20 off - $200 or more - Use Promotion Code 2021277
$30 off - $300 or more - Use Promotion Code 3021277
$50 off - $500 or more - Use Promotion Code 5021277

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on February 19, 2012.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gamehawker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: verdugo60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any new coupons for $50 purchases as of February? </div></div>

I just got an email from MidwayUSA:

$10 off - $100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1021277
$20 off - $200 or more - Use Promotion Code 2021277
$30 off - $300 or more - Use Promotion Code 3021277
$50 off - $500 or more - Use Promotion Code 5021277

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on February 19, 2012. </div></div>

the $30 off of $300 worked for me, thanks bro!

$100 or more - Use Promotion Code 1021277
$200 or more - Use Promotion Code 2021277
$300 or more - Use Promotion Code 3021277
$500 or more - Use Promotion Code 5021277

works untill feb 19th till midnight

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">1021277 did not work for me</span>, had $104 worth of stuff and it kept telling me I did not have enough $ to use this promotion.

The items I bought were on sale...promo only works for regularly priced items

Everything I want is back ordered. WTF
where else is a good place for Pmag20LR's and Hornady shell plates?

How does Midways backorder system work? will they just ship when they get it and who knows how long that is?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamesz71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any code for a order of $800 or more? </div></div>

Yeah, like James said.
$800.00+ standing by. please help.
Thanks

PM from Lowlight says they haven't been providing any recently.

Ya I am kinda waiting too. I have at least a $450 order I need to place some where..... If the offer a code soon, they might get my business.

I have a cart full of items waiting to checkout. I hope an updated code will be available soon before those items become out of stock...

Looking for rear bag as the one shown in the online tutorial; it is the final piece. Who do I contact? How much? Replied in the other section at the end of the tutorial and have as yet no reply. Thanks for listening shipmates
Anchor'sAweigh/SemperFi
ChiefBUll

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddd oo7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$10 off of $50: NWTF210

Used it just a few minutes ago </div></div>

Thanks!!

I can't get any of the codes to work.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moccw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ar15235 gets you $35.00 off anything over $300.00 </div></div>
Thanks for the info and I tested another code below based on ar15235.

ar15225 also works to get $25 off $200 and up. Just used it a few mins ago to place my order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddd oo7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$10 off of $50: NWTF210

Thanks!!</div></div>

I just had success with this one, too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MajKong</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: thefitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ddd oo7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">$10 off of $50: NWTF210

Thanks!!</div></div>

I just had success with this one, too.
</div></div>

It just worked for me today too!

Yeah, none of the codes worked for me today, so, I didn't spend my ca$h at MidwayUSA - which actually didn't matter because after I looked around a bit for the same items, I ended up spending less regardless.

This seems to work. $10 off $100 did, anyway. Maybe this is a repeat; if so, sorry.

http://www.midwayusa.com/general.mvc/index/vat-nra

Go Shopping
Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart totaling:
$100 or more - Promo Code 1121171
$200 or more - Promo Code 2121171
$300 or more - Promo Code 3121171

Enter Code
Enter the promotion code into the box titled "Promotion Code" on the Shopping Cart page.

Receive Discount
See the discount applied in the Order Summary on the right hand side of the Checkout pages.
Special Details

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on
October 31, 2012. Hurry!
Can only be used once.
Sale, clearance, out-of-stock and Nightforce products do not count towards the total.
Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
Can only be used on midwayusa.com.
No phone, fax or mail orders please.
Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

That's kinda funny

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on
<span style="font-weight: bold">October 31, 2012. Hurry!</span></div></div>

ONLY 8 MORE MONTHS! LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biglakesrule</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Go Shopping
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-style: italic">Add regular price, in-stock products to your cart</span></span></span> totaling:
$100 or more - Promo Code 1121171
$200 or more - Promo Code 2121171
$300 or more - Promo Code 3121171

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-style: italic">Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.</span></span></span> </div></div>

In other words, you can only use the promotions on the inflated regularly priced items with inflated shipping....so that you only end up paying the real regular price....awesome.

I keep hearing ^^^ that Midway is so expensive. Could you please let me know where you can get reloading stuff, hunting stuff, and gunsmithing stuff cheaper. I've looked and I can't find anything. Brownells is a little cheaper on SOME things, but they also don't carry as much as Midway. If someone can direct me to another source that can beat where I'm shopping now (midway) than please do so.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage 10fp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I keep hearing ^^^ that Midway is so expensive. Could you please let me know where you can get reloading stuff, hunting stuff, and gunsmithing stuff cheaper. I've looked and I can't find anything. Brownells is a little cheaper on SOME things, but they also don't carry as much as Midway. If someone can direct me to another source that can beat where I'm shopping now (midway) than please do so. </div></div>

Me too. I might find a thing or two cheaper somewhere else, but those places never have all the other things I need, so I would end up having stuff shipped from multiple places, which of course negates any savings. But, any other suggestions are always welcome!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cochraneap</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I need a $10 off $50 one... </div></div>

Or even a $15/$100 would be nice.

$10 off $50

<span style="font-weight: bold">NWTF310</span>

Expires 03/31/2012

Just have to shop around. Midway does have great customer service though, and will pretty much allow you to return anything within reason.

it will not let me check out at $50, I need to spend $100 to get this code. Wonder what is going on.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gasitman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it will not let me check out at $50, I need to spend $100 to get this code. Wonder what is going on.</div></div>
same here

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 223Rem</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: biglakesrule</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Similar to the others... regular priced merch' - doesn't bother me, though.

Thanks!

http://www.midwayusa.com/general.mvc/index/vat-general-nwtf</div></div>

Nice! But not happening..........Wonder if you callled and place the order.</div></div>

Yeah they work but whatever it is that is in your cart cannot be on sale, or have any other kind of promotion on it. Usually you can tell if its on sale/etc. cause it will have the price in red and what you save in green next to it. I know this cause 2 weeks ago I bought something that was not on sale, then it went on sale recently and tried to buy it and the NTW code will not work, says the total needs to equal more, when its well over $50.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MitchinOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just used ar15310 for $10 off $50. Try changing the last two numbers to correspond with your order total. </div></div>
Thank you! I just used ar15335 to get $35 off an order over $350! I also tested ar15325 and it works as well.

Btw, the ar15335 might even work on order over $300, so give it a try.

Thanks for posting will come in handy!

Verified the $30 off $300 promo code 3121171 by picking up the last two Sako TRG-22 mags in stock for $150 apiece. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hugo121175</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AR15325 $25 off of $250.....
wink.gif
</div></div>

wouldnt work for me

NWTF310 did not work for $50.00. I had $50 worth of items that were showing "promo" in green and it still needed more.

AR15310 did work. Thanks for the code!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamesz71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any code for a order of $800 or more? </div></div>

Break it into two orders. Use $300 and $500 codes. You'll save more than the two-order shipping increase.