• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official MidwayUSA Codes

on the birthday pricing, a chat i just did:

ME: i've heard rumors of special birthday pricing. guess what today is ;)! i just got 1 present that was purchased at midway a few weeks ago and would like to accessorize. is there some type of birthday discount? i have credit card in hand....

MidwayUSA: Welcome to MidwayUSA!
Interaction transferred to CCWebChat.
Ben: Interaction alerting Ben.
Agent has joined the conversation

Ben: Thanks for contacting MidwayUSA- one moment please while I pull up your account...

Ben: I apologize, but MidwayUSA Birthday pricing is a lottery process where our computer selects random birthdays through out the month.

ME: ok thanks anyhow

ME: Chat session has been terminated.

Add regularly priced, in-stock products without quantity limits to your cart totaling:
$10 off $100 - Promo Code BowHunt10
$20 off $200 - Promo Code BowHunt20
$30 off $300 - Promo Code BowHunt30
(my note - yes the codes work for stuff other than bow hunting supplies...tested them this AM)

Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. CT on
August 31, 2013. Hurry!

Sale, Clearance, out of stock, FNH, Geissele, Nightforce, Sitka Gear and quantity limited products do not count towards the total.

Can only be used once per Customer.
Gift certificates do not count towards the total.
Can only be used on midwayusa.com on regularly priced, in-stock products.
No phone, fax or mail orders please.
Cannot be used with any other promotion code, or combined with Dealer, Birthday or Special pricing.

on the birthday pricing, a chat i just did:

ME: i've heard rumors of special birthday pricing. guess what today is ;)! i just got 1 present that was purchased at midway a few weeks ago and would like to accessorize. is there some type of birthday discount? i have credit card in hand....

MidwayUSA: Welcome to MidwayUSA!
Interaction transferred to CCWebChat.
Ben: Interaction alerting Ben.
Agent has joined the conversation

Ben: Thanks for contacting MidwayUSA- one moment please while I pull up your account...

Ben: I apologize, but MidwayUSA Birthday pricing is a lottery process where our computer selects random birthdays through out the month.

I've gotten birthday pricing the last 3 years, including earlier this month.

Either I'm extremely lucky in the lottery...or whoever told you that is mistaken.

You *do* need to ensure your birthday is entered in your MidwayUSA profile, and you are set up to get email notifications & promotions.

The birthday pricing email comes 10 days before your actual birthday.

Either I'm extremely lucky in the lottery...or whoever told you that is mistaken.

You *do* need to ensure your birthday is entered in your MidwayUSA profile, and you are set up to get email notifications & promotions.

My b'day was July 24th. My b'day is in my midway profile and I get their emails. No joy for me this year... Very disappointed...

My b'day was July 24th. My b'day is in my midway profile and I get their emails. No joy for me this year... Very disappointed...

I didn't get it last 2 years. I emailed them and they activated it for a week for me 2 years ago, but got the same "sorry, it's a lottery" response last year.

The birthday pricing, at least in my experience, is a gimmick. When I log in, they raise the price higher than before I log in, put a line through it, and sell it at regular price telling me I get a "discount" when in fact, its the same price.

Ok... Here is what I ordered... Keep in mind.. I wanted this pretty light... very compact... scope low mounted... and DURABLE - DEPENDABLE!!!

I got the Rem 700 AAC 16"
Stock - CHOATE FOLDER

Scope - Weaver GS Tactical 3x9-40 MIL/MIL
Rings - Burris Tactical 6 Screw LOW ( A little much.. but they will hold it down)
Butler Creek Flipups
Stock Pack

** I have to figure out a couple of swivels up front for a sling location... and a bipod.. NO biggie as the stock is strong enough to drill and put in a harris attachment.

I will post pics once all the boxes are here and a after shot of the final assembly.... THEN SOME RANGE TIME.

Thanks
Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Camo2013 just worked for me. 20 off of 100 dollar purchase only until tonight at 12. I had shirts, bullets and a rail.

Camo2013 just worked for me. 20 off of 100 dollar purchase only until tonight at 12. I had shirts, bullets and a rail.

Just my luck. I checked this thread a few hours ago when I was doing an order and couldn't find a current code anywhere. Ah well. Thanks for the update.

Anybody know any codes for discounts??
Needing to place a reloading order..Thanks,

Finally Some codes..

10.00 off 100.00 Promo code 10813
20.00 off 200.00 " " 20813
30.00 off 300.00 30813

Good until 8/18

I was just playing around and entered these and got "We're sorry, this promotion has expired"
So I typed in 20913, and got "We're sorry, this promotion has not started yet"
Interesting...

I was just playing around and entered these and got "We're sorry, this promotion has expired"

Same here, I guess no promo for now.

Same here, I guess no promo for now.

For the last couple months, the codes haven't been released until around the middle of the month (or in some cases, the third week of the month) and they generally expire just before midnight on the last day of the month. As for the "promotion has not started yet" business...no surprise. If you "guess" hard enough, it isn't exactly difficult to figure out the "pattern" the codes follow from month to month. Hang in there another week or so and I'm betting that there will be new ones, including the "September" code you tried and got the error message on.

I meant to jump in last week with a thanks for the Camo2013 code that I saw on this thread about 2 hours before it was to expire. My intent was to order a Harris bipod the next day but I logged into Midway that evening and saved myself $20! Great heads up... appreciate it.

I think these may be good for a day or two. Worked for $20 off $100 for me.
Enjoy........

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 6D11952
$10 off $50 - Promo Code: B015206
$20 off $100 - Promo Code: 0BEC5BA

I think these may be good for a day or two. Worked for $20 off $100 for me.
Enjoy........

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 6D11952
$10 off $50 - Promo Code: B015206
$20 off $100 - Promo Code: 0BEC5BA

BTT - Don't want anyone interested to lose out on this.

If anyone has a working code it would be greatly appreciated. Thx

Supposedly good thru 9/11:

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 700F0C5
$10 off $50 - Promo Code: 0A57049
$20 off $100 - Promo Code: AE6C737

Supposedly good thru 9/11:

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 700F0C5
$10 off $50 - Promo Code: 0A57049
$20 off $100 - Promo Code: AE6C737
Confirmed that the code is good, at least the $20. Thanks!

Try these for at least today.
Enjoy........

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 60F3B14
$10 off $50 - Promo Code: CBA06D0
$20 off $100 - Promo Code: 4F4FBCE

Try these for at least today.
Enjoy........

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 60F3B14
$10 off $50 - Promo Code: CBA06D0
$20 off $100 - Promo Code: 4F4FBCE

Worked as of 9/11/13

Just sucks Im $0.53 short of the $50 code. Stupid bullets I ordered for $93 dont apply. BOO!

But code works.

Give that man a medal. Been searching for an hour. Thank you Bear/SH.

Today's promo codes. Enjoy.

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 9BDC403
$10 off $50 - Promo Code: 469EA69
$20 off $100 - Promo Code: A525E1E

Try these for today:

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: D6C467D

$10 off $50 - Promo Code: 9F98304

$20 off $100 - Promo Code: E124A0E

Damn, missed it by a day!!!! C'mon, someone put up some codes for 9/14, pleeeeeeaaaase!!!!! :D

Here ya go. Enjoy............

$5 off $25 - Promo Code: 15ADD08

$10 off $50 - Promo Code: 1C98D3B

$20 off $100 - Promo Code: E783F85