• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

So I've already been asked "Why did you number every 6 MOA?" It all comes down to keeping the reticle as "clean" as possible and also easy to find the correct hold point. It is very easy to count by 2's so every longer line is at 2 MOA increments. The shorter hash marks in the reticle are the odd numbers, or break it down into every 1 MOA. This keeps the counting pretty simple and straight forward. If we tried to number every 5 MOA, the hash marks become a mess and confusing. If we spaced out the numbering to every 10 MOA, finding the correct hold point becomes more difficult.

By numbering every 6 MOA, we have a great balance of a clean reticle that is easy to keep track of with as little clutter as possible.

Customers have been asking for an MOA model scope from Zero Compromise Optic more and more recently. We are very happy to bring this model to our customers! The elevation turret has 30 MOA per turn and 1/4 MOA click values. Our reticle is nicely balanced and gives an excellent presentation with a clean design having numbers every 6 MOA for fast identification of the correct hold point.

We'll have the MOA version of the ZC420 available in a few months from now, possibly sooner.

Check out the pictures of this new model scope and some through the scope pictures of the reticle at different magnifications. As always, we enjoy hearing from you and we are looking forward to hearing your thoughts. These models will be shipping out to dealers in the VERY near future!
View attachment 7736828
@Geno C.

Reactions: Geno C.
94222F48-5E27-40FB-944E-309271810F78.jpeg

Reactions: gebhardt02
Because this keeps coming up: you need higher torque with a larger screw for the same holding force, and you can get enough extra holding force to only need the one screw to hold securely. Grip scales with holding force.

Reactions: SD Carpenter
This thing collects light like no other. Even the pic doesn’t do it justice. Short of night vision, it’s as good as I’ve seen. Impressive to say the least.

The low light image quality of this scope is incredible. Anything with a bit of contrast basically glows in the dark.

No issues spotting painted white steel out past 1,000 yards on a moonlit night, spotting misses on the other hand.....

The only thing I wish is that the illuminated reticle could go a bit dimmer on the low end. Once your eyes have adjusted to the dark, even on the lowest setting it can overpower the target.

Definitely a very badass scope.

Bummed there is only 117 minutes available though. With that big tube, I was hoping it would be more than the atacr, not less

Well, I bought my second ZC 527 today! It will be delivered tomorrow 😁😁 I also wanted to give a shout out to Richard at CS Tactical. Once again, excellent customer service👍As soon as I get my rifles back from the gunsmith, I will post some picks with the ZC’s.

If your in the market for a new scope, get yourself a ZC as soon as possible!

Got home from work and the package had been delivered by the brown truck😆 I’m still amazed at just how bad ass these ZCO’s are. One of my buddies came by my place to check out the scope. I’ve been telling him just how nice they are. He’s getting ready to purchase a new scope and wanted to see for himself if the ZC was really that good.

He’s currently looking at Nightforce ATACR 7x35, Leupold Mk5 HD and Vortex GEN 2 Razor HD, all great scopes. Let’s just say, he crapped himself. The look on his face was priceless. Believe me, I know how he feels. Once again, thank you Richard, and CS Tactical.

Has anyone been able to successfully use the triggercam on a zco? The ocular is so damn huge and forgiving I can't for the life of me get it to work.

i should receive my 4-20 tomorrow and now need to select the rights rings..
does someone know how wide the zco rings made by apa are,my rifle is build on a deviant GA hunter long action so i need to find rings thin enough to fit on the rear 2 slot picatinny rail and let me find the right eye relief.(and being low enough as i don't have an adjustable cheek piece on this stock.
PS which hide vendor would you contact to find this product?

thank you

Reactions: gunmike1
does someone know how wide the zco rings made by apa are,my rifle is build on a deviant GA hunter long action so i need to find rings thin enough to fit on the rear 2 slot picatinny rail and let me find the right eye relief.(and being low enough as i don't have an adjustable cheek piece on this stock.

thank you
Pretty sure you won’t find anything for 36mm tubes lower than the ARC M10 or MBRACE rings, at 24mm (0.945in) rail to axis.

Both rings require 1 pic slot for engagement, and the M10s are 21mm wide and the MBRACE are 24mm wide.

There are still some 36mm/24mm M10s in stock, so snag those quick!

ZCO has rings they are low too, no experience with them.

I’ve got ZCO rings in 1.1” height, as well as a Spuhr 6601 for my other ZCO. I was a bit hesitant to use anything other than Spuhr since I have them on all my other rifles, but the ZCO rings by APA are excellent. Really really high build quality and seem really secure.

thank you
If you’re just wanting that actual “width” of the ring itself, see photo below.

I will say that the 4-20 on a long action is gonna be pretty tight. Unless you’ve got a goose neck, you’re probably gonna want pretty tall rings (maybe 1.5”) with adjustable cheek piece to get proper eye relief.

I bought the 4-20 to live on a long action hunting rifle in a Manners EH-1, but couldn’t get a proper set-up. Had to move the ZCO to a different rifle. Hope you have better luck.

7D30FBF3-D536-41B4-B173-3C4F54300543.jpeg

Reactions: viking78
thanks you for your help!
i received my scope today and am not disappointed at all .it seems the zco rings would work fine,i'll contact cs tactical to order a set.

Reactions: Secant
i contacted cs tactical and unfortunately they can't ship out of the USA,does an other hide vendor sale these zco rings and can ship it overseas?