• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

i contacted cs tactical and unfortunately they can't ship out of the USA,does an other hide vendor sale these zco rings and can ship it overseas?

You're going to have a difficult time finding anyone willing to ship outside of the US due to ITAR restrictions.

thank you but don't worry about it,if it were so hard i will not been looking for rings for a custom build on a deviant GA hunter sitting in a gunwerks stock..;)
it s just strange that we cannot find in Europe a set of rings of an Austrian rifle scope company!:unsure:

Another supressor test day today:).
Receiced a A-Tec PRS-3 hybrid suppressor yesterday, and today after work i drove to the pit to do the quick test.
In Finland in winter time, sun does not shine, all gloydy and shit, not wonder at all, how come people in this level in north are more deppressed.
Well anyway, i was on the pit 1500 PM.
It start´s to get a bit dark, but luckily i have ZCO on top of the rifle.
Set the power on the scope X15, plenty of field of and light thru to the eye.
This Norwegian suppressor brand has done this model some time ago, but i finally manage to get one for my self.
Like the idea of muzzle brake added on to the suppressor.
And it does work.

I think this is the most ZCO inventory we have ever had! o_O
https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT1 $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT2 $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3 $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X NLE $3,890.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT1 $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT2 $3,980.00 in stock!

Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT2 NLE $4,130.00
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3 $3,980.00
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X $3,980.00 more coming soon!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X NLE $4,130.00 more coming soon!

Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MOA $3,980.00 more coming soon!

Tested the whole Titanium series suppressors from Jaki.
It is a big suppressor manufacturer in Finland.
They came out with this new Titan Power suppressor, that is made for magnum caliber rifles, very quiet can.
Distance to the steel plate is 350-meters.
Weight balance of the first and last is over 2x, but POI is all the time on the center of the plate.
It was easy to see thru the 527.

Reactions: Maxwell
To those with the Tenebraex ocular cover for the ZCO:

Are you able to access the diopter lock ring without taking off the ocular cap?
IMG_5682.JPG

I would take off the ocular cap if I was to adjust the diopter (they just easily pop on & off).

Reactions: viking78
Thanks for the photo.

I was interested in the ability to modify the diopter slightly on the fly. I have MKM scope caps on one of my ZCOs and it covers the diopter lock ring.
I haven't tried it since I just pop the cap on/off. I'll try to remember to give it a go tonight and let you know.

Thanks for the photo.

I was interested in the ability to modify the diopter slightly on the fly. I have MKM scope caps on one of my ZCOs and it covers the diopter lock ring.

The length/depth is pretty much the only downside to MK and Aadland caps.

Here was an email we just received from a happy customer. And he has experience with other high end glass.

"I've finally had occasion to use the scope in some more challenging conditions at matches and I've absolutely been loving it. There were a lot of white targets with white sand behind them at my last match, often overcast or with the sun coming in at weird angles, and I was able to make them out easily and spot my impacts and misses really well even with the poor visibility.

Aside from seeing things better, the turrets feel great, and I like the option to lock them both. The reticle was intuitive enough that I didn't even feel like I had to get used to it at all, just hit the ground running with it. You guys have done a really nice job.

Thanks" -Austin

There is still time to get these in stock scopes to you by friday :)
https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT2 $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X NLE $3,890.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT1 $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT2 $3,980.00 in stock!

Man, look what you jerks made me go do!

CS Tactical has a guy doing their cerakote who knows what he’s doing. Very impressed. Never mind my crappy Duracoat job on the mount.

Attachments

• 150B8312-6B92-4609-9C5F-3087AC1193E0.jpeg
    150B8312-6B92-4609-9C5F-3087AC1193E0.jpeg
    295.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Maybe I'm having a stroke, or my browser is messed up, but "zcompoptic.com" won't load for me. Is the new site just a redesign or a totally different domain name?
Worked for me.

Reactions: darth_ritis
I wanted to do NLE because having it in the locked position is easier to see where the hashes line up with the indicator. That was the big reason for it. With the 15mil per revolution those hashes are super tiny.
Agreed, but for the time being it means I don't have to ship out my scope. If my AI isn't done before I fly out to Florida in January, I'll just send it in before I leave.

Reactions: littlepod
Agreed, but for the time being it means I don't have to ship out my scope. If my AI isn't done before I fly out to Florida in January, I'll just send it in before I leave.

Yeh same here.. I have seen my friend's NLE and like it but right now I just have my 2 mpct2's standard. Haven't bothered sending them out yet... The actual locking vs unlocking part I don't have any problems with that. I keep hoping that ZCO will release a 10mil per revolution scope in 2022, then I'll hop on that..

(hopefully) quick question: the manual describes how to "Disengage the Return2Zero" functionality of the elevation turret, but there's no corresponding "Re-engage the Return2Zero after Disengaging it" instruction. Can someone explain it like I'm (9)5 please?

(hopefully) quick question: the manual describes how to "Disengage the Return2Zero" functionality of the elevation turret, but there's no corresponding "Re-engage the after Disengaging it" instruction Can someone explain it like I'm (9)5 please?

Once you disengaged RTZ, you can set your zero. Once your zero is set, loosen the 2 screws, turn turret clockwise 'til the turret reads "0". If the nipple on top of the turret is still sticking out, turn the turret more (clockwise) until back at "0". Tighten 2 screws.

It'll automatically give you -0.5 mil.

So, the process of zeroing the turret resets the RTZ? Is there no way to disengage the RTZ and zero the turret and have for example 2 or 3 mils down adjustment?

So, the process of zeroing the turret resets the RTZ? Is there no way to disengage the RTZ and zero the turret and have for example 2 or 3 mils down adjustment?
I guess you can set your zero, turn it back "0" and leave the turret where it is and lock it. Nipple on elevation turret will be exposed and you may be able to get 2-3mils under, but not sure how much elevation that will leave you. You'll be roughly +1 revolution up.

Depends how much cant your rail has 20-30MOA rail.