• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

???

To adjust zero, you unscrew the screws. Align. Tighten screws. Push down. Loosen then retighten screws to 6-10 in/lbs.

There is no reason to unlock the turrets once you lock again.

Maybe I'm reading your procedure wrong but it seems off. I have not had this issue and I've owned 4 ZCOs.
yep, I do the same thing, no problems. Also, that’s exactly what the manual tells users to do.

Reactions: SniperBro
The “make sure the turret is aligned” and “make sure the turret pushes down into one of the available locking notches” combination is hard to get exactly right, and on my scope in particular it catches slightly, 100% of the time. I’ve been through the procedure 8 or 9 times now, even with the loosen-tighten procedure after locking the turret again. Not saying there’s 0% chance I’m doing something wrong, or there isn’t a piece of dust somewhere, but that’s what’s happening and while I recognize I don’t know everything going on in there in the design, it strikes me as a opportunity for improvement.

It would be much nicer if the procedure were “zero scope, leave turret locked, unscrew outer turret case, align zero (or lift - align - lock), screw outer turret case”. Right now there are 2 separate mechanisms that must be aligned - detent to the inner turret mechanism, lock to the outer turret case - and unfortunately they can’t be aligned separately before the inner and outer turret are locked together.

I would hit up @gebhardt02 or their CS email, they will make it right.
The “make sure the turret is aligned” and “make sure the turret pushes down into one of the available locking notches” combination is hard to get exactly right, and on my scope in particular it catches slightly, 100% of the time. I’ve been through the procedure 8 or 9 times now, even with the loosen-tighten procedure after locking the turret again. Not saying there’s 0% chance I’m doing something wrong, or there isn’t a piece of dust somewhere, but that’s what’s happening and while I recognize I don’t know everything going on in there in the design, it strikes me as a opportunity for improvement.

It would be much nicer if the procedure were “zero scope, leave turret locked, unscrew outer turret case, align zero (or lift - align - lock), screw outer turret case”. Right now there are 2 separate mechanisms that must be aligned - detent to the inner turret mechanism, lock to the outer turret case - and unfortunately they can’t be aligned separately before the inner and outer turret are locked together.

CS Tactical will also be a stocking dealer of NLE ZCO's and/or can special order them for our customers.

10/19/21: Non-Locking Elevation (NLE) Turret Retrofit

"Competition shooters across the country have been steadily requesting a modification to our elevation turret that would disable the locking function. They want a non-locking elevation turret specifically so there is less movement or disruption to their shooting position while competing under time. Our engineering team has now fully tested out a retrofit and are able to provide this Non-Locking Elevation (NLE) turret modification service for our customers and dealers! For customers that currently have a ZCO product and that want this retrofit done to their elevation turret, they can simply send their scope in for this modification along with a check for $150 made payable to HPS LLC. Our staff will do a comprehensive inspection and cleaning of the entire scope along with the NLE retrofit. The cost includes return shipping within the continental United States. Customers outside of the U.S. we respectfully request they contact our customer service number at 208-435-4000 for a price quote including return shipping. As with any repair service, customers should remove any accessories, include a note requesting the service to be performed along with their full contact information and return shipping address."

And for those that have not seen the video:

CS Tactical will also be a stocking dealer of NLE ZCO's and/or can special order them for our customers.

10/19/21: Non-Locking Elevation (NLE) Turret Retrofit

"Competition shooters across the country have been steadily requesting a modification to our elevation turret that would disable the locking function. They want a non-locking elevation turret specifically so there is less movement or disruption to their shooting position while competing under time. Our engineering team has now fully tested out a retrofit and are able to provide this Non-Locking Elevation (NLE) turret modification service for our customers and dealers! For customers that currently have a ZCO product and that want this retrofit done to their elevation turret, they can simply send their scope in for this modification along with a check for $150 made payable to HPS LLC. Our staff will do a comprehensive inspection and cleaning of the entire scope along with the NLE retrofit. The cost includes return shipping within the continental United States. Customers outside of the U.S. we respectfully request they contact our customer service number at 208-435-4000 for a price quote including return shipping. As with any repair service, customers should remove any accessories, include a note requesting the service to be performed along with their full contact information and return shipping address."

And for those that have not seen the video:

What’s the expected turnaround time?

Depends on the reticle but an M3X could be as soon as next week :)
Well, I just bought my Christmas Present from CS Tactical. I went with the ZCO 527 MPACT3x, SPUHR 20MOA Rail and Tenebraex Scope Caps. I just keep reading, and hearing, how great the ZCO is. I had to pull the trigger
😂

Shut out to Richard, at CS Tactical, what a great guy! The customer service is GREAT, and Richard makes sure to take care of you!!! If your going to buy a scope, give Richard a call and buy from CS Tactical!

Well, I just bought my Christmas Present from CS Tactical. I went with the ZCO 527 MPACT3x, SPUHR 20MOA Rail and Tenebraex Scope Caps. I just keep reading, and hearing, how great the ZCO is. I had to pull the trigger
😂

Shut out to Richard, at CS Tactical, what a great guy! The customer service is GREAT, and Richard makes sure to take care of you!!! If your going to buy a scope, give Richard a call and buy from CS Tactical!

bow-bowing.gif

Received my package this A.M. I compared the ZCO 5x27 glass to my NF BEAST glass, and I still can’t believe the clarity differences between the ZCO and NF. The ZCO is in a different class!! Also, the mechanics, the look and the feel of the turrets, parallax, diopter and focus adjustments of the ZCO, top notch!!! If you guys are thinking of getting a ZCO, buy it now if you can, don’t wait.

Thank you Richard, and CS Tactical!

Received my package this A.M. I compared the ZCO 5x27 glass to my NF BEAST glass, and I still can’t believe the clarity differences between the ZCO and NF. The ZCO is in a different class!! Also, the mechanics, the look and the feel of the turrets, parallax, diopter and focus adjustments of the ZCO, top notch!!! If you guys are thinking of getting a ZCO, buy it now if you can, don’t wait.

Now you're hooked!

parks-and-rec-ron-swanson.gif

It's really hard to explain this on a forum or through the internet. When I show a ZCO to someone in person, it's a guaranteed "sell all my shit" to get a ZCO movement.

It's really hard to explain this on a forum or through the internet. When I show a ZCO to someone in person, it's a guaranteed "sell all my shit" to get a ZCO movement.
Your not kidding brotha!! When I looked though my ZCO 527 today, I could not believe the difference!! I’m wanting to buy the ZCO 420 too, but I need to save some money or try to sell my other scope😆

Another awesome build from @NiteQwill

X7KJcHc.jpeg

https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X $3,740.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X NLE $3,890.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3 $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X NLE $4,130.00 in stock!

PM, email [email protected] or call 916-670-1103 for the optional $150.00 Non-Locking Turret availability.

And for you MOA guys, there will be something for you real soon :)

I have a 4-20 MPCT3x incoming. Looking forward to comparing it to my 4-20 MPCT2.

I think you're going to be highly impressed. Let us know after you've compared them a bit.

I haven’t gotten the MPCT3x out on a gun yet but comparing it to the MPCT2 I think it’s a winner. Really excited to get it mounted up, I just don’t currently have a rifle for it.

Plus the boss made me a pretty slick mount…

Attachments

• FD2C0455-2FDD-47B1-888C-56F44E6BE707.jpeg
    FD2C0455-2FDD-47B1-888C-56F44E6BE707.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
A 36mm cantilever mount with elevation - the holy grail!

Shot in the dark...
I was shooting first time in 2 month´s.
I had a hand surger last month, and my hand was total 5 weeks in cast, 2 finger were not moving at all.
The week before last, the steel rods were removed from the hand and that cast.
So on last saturday i drove to the sand pit to test a new product that i had.
Bench rest front rest by Osuma products from Finland.
Never used this type of rest before, so it was king of testing the rest, and also see, how can i use my hand on shooting.
Pinky has a rotation problems, it is trying to get over the ring finger, rehab still going on, but it wont looking good.
But the point now, the ZCO scope i was able to shooting on the darkening evening, as you see on the video, it is getting darkening more and more, when the time goes on.
But i still manage to shoot 2 nice groups with my old 260rem, that has been shot a lot thru that barrel.

Shot in the dark...
I was shooting first time in 2 month´s.
I had a hand surger last month, and my hand was total 5 weeks in cast, 2 finger were not moving at all.
The week before last, the steel rods were removed from the hand and that cast.
So on last saturday i drove to the sand pit to test a new product that i had.
Bench rest front rest by Osuma products from Finland.
Never used this type of rest before, so it was king of testing the rest, and also see, how can i use my hand on shooting.
Pinky has a rotation problems, it is trying to get over the ring finger, rehab still going on, but it wont looking good.
But the point now, the ZCO scope i was able to shooting on the darkening evening, as you see on the video, it is getting darkening more and more, when the time goes on.
But i still manage to shoot 2 nice groups with my old 260rem, that has been shot a lot thru that barrel.

I need that hat. 😬 Glad you're well.

I haven’t gotten the MPCT3x out on a gun yet but comparing it to the MPCT2 I think it’s a winner. Really excited to get it mounted up, I just don’t currently have a rifle for it.

Plus the boss made me a pretty slick mount…
RHF 🤤

Customers have been asking for an MOA model scope from Zero Compromise Optic more and more recently. We are very happy to bring this model to our customers! The elevation turret has 30 MOA per turn and 1/4 MOA click values. Our reticle is nicely balanced and gives an excellent presentation with a clean design having numbers every 6 MOA for fast identification of the correct hold point.

We'll have the MOA version of the ZC420 available in a few months from now, possibly sooner.

Check out the pictures of this new model scope and some through the scope pictures of the reticle at different magnifications. As always, we enjoy hearing from you and we are looking forward to hearing your thoughts. These models will be shipping out to dealers in the VERY near future!
DSC_7781a.jpg

Attachments

• ZC527 MOA at 5X.jpg
    ZC527 MOA at 5X.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 127
  • ZC527 MOA at 10X.jpg
    ZC527 MOA at 10X.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 130
  • ZC527 MOA at 20X.jpg
    ZC527 MOA at 20X.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 150
  • ZC527 MOA at 27X.jpg