• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

ah, come on man, what's wrong with a little pun and fun?
I'm thinking the guy with the problems doesn't need that right now. Let see what the resolution is first.

All things mechanical break, especially on a rifle.

A company that bends backwards over for customers, that's what we should be applauding these days.

I'm astonished by the ones that don't.

It's all good.

I'm fairly certain it's operator error. But keep railing on about ZCO and their lack of customer service. Or did they reach out to you and that's why you edited your inflammatory post?
They did reach out, after I called and reminded him.. I'm certain they dont want me to share our conversations so I wont.. The issue is in the process of being resolved..

If I pull this shit again I will be banned. There is a place for this.
Ive been banned before, there's ways around that.. But there is always youtube, so we can play this out as public as people wish.. You all are making it tough on the company by continuing to be keyboard warriors.. You want me to stop talking, then that's up to the fan boyz and their rhetoric... The folks that have PM'ed me can chime in to i guess...

That edit was about your attempted sale. Not about content.

I'm thinking the guy with the problems doesn't need that right now. Let see what the resolution is first.

All things mechanical break, especially on a rifle.

A company that bends backwards over for customers, that's what we should be applauding these days.

I'm astonished by the ones that don't.

It's all good.
The company has been very good and offered a resolution that i have choosen and in all honesty but options were above and beyond.. I choose to move on so my ZCO days are behind me, but the company FULLY stood behind the product and i am satisfied...

I'm still not happy that it happened, but they met every expectation i had on a resolution.. I have a reason for the decision I made, which again, is a conversation i will keep to myself out of respect the company and the person whom i spoke with. I told them i would provide the appropriate response as we moved forward, but since the warriors want to chime in I'll comment.. Again, we can keep talking about as long as you want.. I'm sure ZCO would like to move on..

Reactions: TangoRomeo7688
I'm fairly certain it's operator error. But keep railing on about ZCO and their lack of customer service. Or did they reach out to you and that's why you edited your inflammatory post?
Did you read the post? how do you know it was inflammatory? Do you have to pull your pants down when you talk out of your ass?

The company has been very good and offered a resolution that i have choosen and in all honesty but options were above and beyond.. I choose to move on so my ZCO days are behind me, but the company FULLY stood behind the product and i am satisfied...

I'm still not happy that it happened, but they met every expectation i had on a resolution.. I have a reason for the decision I made, which again, is a conversation i will keep to myself out of respect the company and the person whom i spoke with. I told them i would provide the appropriate response as we moved forward, but since the warriors want to chime in I'll comment.. Again, we can keep talking about as long as you want.. I'm sure ZCO would like to move on..
What keeps causing an issue is that you keep eluding to some "other info" as if there's some big secret that zco wouldn't want you to share, and then say "well you guys are the ones that keep wanting to talk about it".

If zco treated you right, how about stop acting like there's some other info that's so horrible that is zco's fault and just let it go. Enjoy your SB and let that be that. Continuing to hang this mystery info over zco's head is what is keeping this going and it makes you look bad not them.

What keeps causing an issue is that you keep eluding to some "other info" as if there's some big secret that zco wouldn't want you to share, and then say "well you guys are the ones that keep wanting to talk about it".

If zco treated you right, how about stop acting like there's some other info that's so horrible that is zco's fault and just let it go. Enjoy your SB and let that be that. Continuing to hang this mystery info over zco's head is what is keeping this going and it makes you look bad not them.
Ok, thats fair... There is nothing that was discussed that would be a care for folks buying this optic and the company took care of me 100%.. There was though, some conversation that was had about my particular situation and setup that pushed me to make the decision to move on.. I'm not here to bash or ruin a company that obviously has some awesome equipment.. If the company doesn't mind me sharing that information that pertains to me, and potentially others out there, i certainly will share it and they can comment further. There is something that was discussed that made my opt for a refund.. It would be easy for that information to get blown out of proportion especially with this forum.. I don't think anyone that wants a ZCO shouldn't go by one.. Go get it, and enjoy it and that is that.. There is a reason that they are aware of that made me choose this direction.. I'm trying to just move on..

Once again, out of respect for a company that has taken care of me I'm moving on and only keep talking about this because people want to keep asking..

We have been in contact with this customer since Saturday or Sunday. I had promised to get him a Service Authorization Form by Tuesday but I got busy after a long weekend and forgot to get it emailed over to him. All seems to be good now, we have a couple options we are working through with him to get the scope back and checked out or a new optic all together. We are in good communications, all is being handled. Hopefully we'll have this issue resolved very soon.
Right..

Ive been banned before
shocked-joey.gif

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll tell you what surprises me. This is a "FORUM!!" a place where people are supposed to share ideas, experiences and information.. I, before buying this optic came here and read this forum, I even read some negative comments about 6 optics bought, 3 were bad and all were refunded.. After reading that, I bought a ZCO anyway with the totality of the comments it seemed like it would be ok.. That information along with the slew of great feedback made me more aware and informed and I pulled the trigger and bought the scope..

Now you all have some merit to get in my ass about my comment that "this thing was a waste of money" or what ever i said, but in all honesty I feel that way.. Now with that said the company is making it right.. that has been covered, but the premise that you all want everything handled in secrecy so others don't see informational content on a gun forum is ridiculous.

The fact that there's a faction commenting in the PM behind the scenes to keep the trolls and keyboard warriors off their butt is totally counterproductive to the reason for a forum in the first place.. People coming here to get information can sift through the rhetoric and still get the content they need.. Some may determine im a tool, some may determine others are, but if they are looking at this product and gathering information about it, now they have more to go on that wasn't suppressed.. I have no issue with that as a person who buys things..

The next time you buy a car, or a new gun and go to a forum to research it, ask yourself if there is a bunch of fanboyz on here quashing valuable information ide like to know before buying this product? Because thats whats going on here for sure... You may not like my style, you may think all sorts of stuff and make countless and baseless accusations and claims, but ultimately, its information about an expensive item and people will be better of because of the information being shared...... on the FORUM!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: secondofangle2
the premise that you all want everything handled in secrecy so others don't see informational content on a gun forum is ridiculous.
I don't think that's the actual motivation.

Rather, we all have seen where reports here of "bad product from x manf" threads get blown out of proportion without any qualifying information such as total fielded population and actual failure rate.

X guy has an issue with Y product and the narrative often takes off straight to "oh, this must be POS product" without knowing that (for a made up example) that the fielded population is in the thousands and failed products are only a fraction of a percent of items shipped. That sort of perspective is never posted (or really available to guys like us) so, again, the customer thread gets blown out of proportion and a "reputation for crap" becomes "conventional wisdom" which is almost always not wise.

Cheers

I don't think that's the actual motivation.

Rather, we all have seen where reports here of "bad product from x manf" threads get blown out of proportion without any qualifying information such as total fielded population and actual failure rate.

X guy has an issue with Y product and the narrative often takes off straight to "oh, this must be POS product" without knowing that (for a made up example) that the fielded population is in the thousands and failed products are only a fraction of a percent of items shipped. That sort of perspective is never posted (or really available to guys like us) so, again, the customer thread gets blown out of proportion and a "reputation for crap" becomes "conventional wisdom" which is almost always not wise.

Cheers
That is good quality perspective, truly.. I did say the product was a waste of money and got some folks going off that statement, so I'll own that one, although i still feel that way. Maybe not the best thing to say, although with my history with this item, I believe i have every reason to feel that way. But when people start the "I'll come install your scope for you" and "im sure its operator error" and mocking the things you say when you get shitty back with keyboard warriors and commenting on every little thing said, making statements like "well you're an idiot if you shot 1000 bucks of ammo before you figured it out." not knowing what your shooting and the price of that ammo. When you're trouble shooting what the issue is, you burn through ammo figuring it out, at more that 10 bucks a bullet it goes quick.. I expect to hear a dong on steel for my 10 bucks..

Furthermore the PM army stuck in the background tell you exactly who is going to be climbing up your ass, the so called forum mafia i think one PMer called them.. So that legitimate point you bring up loses some validity when there is a group of people who are relegated to the shadows of the forum because of few tards want to push the hush up agenda, or we will discredit you until you no longer matter if you don't comply.. If you speak out in way we dont agree with -- you shall be shamed or mocked into silence.. Not me... I'll give it right back... We live in a country of suppression, I won't be bullied into keeping my experience quiet because of few knuckle heads want insult you like were in middle school...

I 100% believe that my issue isn't a representative of the overall population.. And moreover the company has been responsive.. So should you buy a ZCO if you want one??? YES!!! if it has an issue,,, "IF" know they will be there to support you... My experience wasn't great with the item purchased, as I explained thoroughly to the parties that need to know, but my experience thus far with the company has been good.. We are still in the process of the return so a total review of the process is yet to be determined, as i just shipped the item today with a prepaid label from ZCO... I have chosen to move on with a new brand based off some information that concerned me for my situation during an honest, cordial conversation. Some are pissed that I won't share what that information is.. I completely understand that, as i have said the purpose of the forum is to share information, but i honestly feel like the concerns discussed with me from ZCO should be something made public by the company by informing people of the concern or (potential) concern voiced to me.. If your optic is working fine, and I'm sure it is, then don't worry about it.. If your optic isn't working good call the rep, make a post if you want and talk to the folks i talked to and see how you feel moving forward.. If you choose to make a post, be sure to say "its not your first rodeo", people here like that...

I found this on another thread: So tell me the ZCO trolls arent well known...
Image 10-12-23 at 7.05 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn't this the one that on the other thread we were calling

Compromised Zero Optics
Cant Hold Zero Optics
Changing Zero Optics
Chasing Zero Optics

Hahaha, I think that's some funny shit, and only just now did I edit after I realized that there are some disputes above here.

Which makes me feel obliged to weigh in: Zero compromise to me means zero. Not just a little bit, but, like.....zero.

So I'm not surprised when there is one little more than zero compromise with a guy's ($4000) scope, he's not happy.

That's why Can't Hold Zero Optics is funny, LOL!

No offense to 416 intended, but I just hope it's the scope confirmed defective, and they don't mount it on a 50 and shoot it all day long for a week and the zero is the same over and over...because if that's the case, there's going to be a crow roasted and somebody's going to have to eat it.

:)
I'll own it all day long if that optic is good to go... Get the black feathers and ill eat all the roasted crow.. I tried and tried and had others give er a go with the same results... Its not that you cant hit the target repeatedly, its that the poi changes with each shot several inches all over the target... It gives you the feeling that you don't even know what adjustment to make, because there is no clear direction to adjust to.. Shot 1 - 3 moa hi, shot 2 - 6 moa left, Shot 3 - just off center, shot 4 - 3 moa right, after 5 shots and 50 dollars your left looking at the target say wtf... I let other shoot it with the same results, i gave it all summer dialing it in and making attempts to figure it out... It wasn't until i put my backup Razor on it and drove 4 shots touching and 1 i pulled... Shot 5 more with the Razor and drilled them all on a tight group.. That scope was off my DT 50 bmg and wasn't zeroed to the 416, so the shots weren't zeroed in the center, but the group was tight where they hit.. If that optic is good to go and they want to send it back to me it will be for sale on ebay, because it and i are not compatible.. Not sure if ZCO will make their finding public or not, but once again, ill own it if it was me..

Reactions: secondofangle2
Did you read the post? how do you know it was inflammatory? Do you have to pull your pants down when you talk out of your ass?
I did read the post before you edited it. I'm not the one talking out my ass. But keep posting and show us how it's done.

That is good quality perspective, truly.. I did say the product was a waste of money and got some folks going off that statement, so I'll own that one, although i still feel that way. Maybe not the best thing to say, although with my history with this item, I believe i have every reason to feel that way. But when people start the "I'll come install your scope for you" and "im sure its operator error" and mocking the things you say when you get shitty back with keyboard warriors and commenting on every little thing said, making statements like "well you're an idiot if you shot 1000 bucks of ammo before you figured it out." not knowing what your shooting and the price of that ammo. When you're trouble shooting what the issue is, you burn through ammo figuring it out, at more that 10 bucks a bullet it goes quick.. I expect to hear a dong on steel for my 10 bucks..

Furthermore the PM army stuck in the background tell you exactly who is going to be climbing up your ass, the so called forum mafia i think one PMer called them.. So that legitimate point you bring up loses some validity when there is a group of people who are relegated to the shadows of the forum because of few tards want to push the hush up agenda, or we will discredit you until you no longer matter if you don't comply.. If you speak out in way we dont agree with -- you shall be shamed or mocked into silence.. Not me... I'll give it right back... We live in a country of suppression, I won't be bullied into keeping my experience quiet because of few knuckle heads want insult you like were in middle school...

I 100% believe that my issue isn't a representative of the overall population.. And moreover the company has been responsive.. So should you buy a ZCO if you want one??? YES!!! if it has an issue,,, "IF" know they will be there to support you... My experience wasn't great with the item purchased, as I explained thoroughly to the parties that need to know, but my experience thus far with the company has been good.. We are still in the process of the return so a total review of the process is yet to be determined, as i just shipped the item today with a prepaid label from ZCO... I have chosen to move on with a new brand based off some information that concerned me for my situation during an honest, cordial conversation. Some are pissed that I won't share what that information is.. I completely understand that, as i have said the purpose of the forum is to share information, but i honestly feel like the concerns discussed with me from ZCO should be something made public by the company by informing people of the concern or (potential) concern voiced to me.. If your optic is working fine, and I'm sure it is, then don't worry about it.. If your optic isn't working good call the rep, make a post if you want and talk to the folks i talked to and see how you feel moving forward.. If you choose to make a post, be sure to say "its not your first rodeo", people here like that...

I found this on another thread: So tell me the ZCO trolls arent well known...
View attachment 8247432
Reading this whole thread, I do think there is a point here about suppressing bad news, and how that could do a disservice to the community as difficult as that may be for the fanboys to except

It is well known that product reviews are a biased sample because the numerator is highly concentrated with dissatisfied customers who are highly motivated to post their negative experience, while the denominator is not representative because the people who are happy are not motivated to add their experience to the denominator, because it seems repetitive and why bother? My brother always says when he is researching a product, he doesn’t want to read through 100 positive reviews, he wants to see the -ones to see what experiences are on the worst end of the scale and how the company deal with them. On the positive side, as has already been mentioned, if this company deals favorably with a negative experience, then it kind of negates the negative review, and there is lots of good information for future potential consumers there also

I think it all goes back to free-speech honestly and I don’t think that we should beat up on people who post negative experiences, even if, and I’m not saying it was, but even if they are impolitic.

Carry on.

Reading this whole thread, I do think there is a point here about suppressing bad news, and how that could do a disservice to the community as difficult as that may be for the fanboys to except

It is well known that product reviews are a biased sample because the numerator is highly concentrated with dissatisfied customers who are highly motivated to post their negative experience, while the denominator is not representative because the people who are happy are not motivated to add their experience to the denominator, because it seems repetitive and why bother? My brother always says when he is researching a product, he doesn’t want to read through 100 positive reviews, he wants to see the -ones to see what experiences are on the worst end of the scale and how the company deal with them. On the positive side, as has already been mentioned, if this company deals favorably with a negative experience, then it kind of negates the negative review, and there is lots of good information for future potential consumers there also

I think it all goes back to free-speech honestly and I don’t think that we should beat up on people who post negative experiences, even if, and I’m not saying it was, but even if they are impolitic.

Carry on.
Seems like the issue is more of how it's done and not what is reported. If there's an issue, then there's an issue. The cloak and dagger routine is not usually tolerated here for anything. I don't know if it was intended to be that way or not but that's how it looked and was treated accordingly. For sure all of the brands have fan boys and there's also some negative stuff that just gets repeated over and over without merit but such is life on the internet right? I do agree that everyone should be honest about any experience they want to share without reprisal or fear of reprisal, of course when it's vs a manufacturer, the manufacturer almost always has enough class to not come on here and tell the other side of the story either, so I tend to take any positive or negative with a grain of salt and weigh everything as a whole.

I have an update… So the fella that said if they find nothing wrong with the scope, I will have allot of roasted crow to eat wasn’t too far off..

So the scope checked out fine, but when placed in a Spuhr mount, like the one I have, the optic started acting up and displaying some of the issues I spoke of.. Jeff had mentioned the mount concern to me initially.. It is a known “possible” issue with Spuhr mount / ZCO 8-40 combos "in some select instances!! Discussions are around torque specs and centering the ring caps with equal distance vs metal on metal on one side then torquing on the gapped side of the ring for tension. Also the spread of the rings on the tube vs individual rings that can be spaced out a bit more on the tube body to support the length of the optic better.. To be clear!!! It’s an issue that is not of anyone’s intentional making.. its just one of those things that needs to be worked through and figured out..

I have opted to buy a set of ZCO rings, at the advice of Jeff, and keep moving forward with the brand.. My weapon system was purchased as a package and the optic was mounted in the Spuhr mount when I received it. There is no allegation of improper mounting, simply a matter of looking at a way to properly mount a ZCO 8-40 in a Spuhr system..

Potentially, the length of an 8-40 coupled with a Spuhr in high energy - recoiling systems could be an issue (in some instances).. Jeff said that when the replacement scope was mounted in the Spuhr there were no signs of the issue that were observed in the scope I sent in..

Tons of positive reviews and my love for this optics function and appearance had driven me to continue forward with it.. ZCO mounts have the features I like with the flip out level as I have on my Spuhr..

So, now for the humble pie portion of the update.. Perhaps saying the optic was a waste of money was too hasty, and a statement made out of frustration, so for that I apologize.. For all the retard fanboyz who want to suppress information, being shared… No comment…

My impression of this company was positive before, despite having issues. Obviously it’s not a widespread problem.. My impression now is this company goes out of its was to make sure you – the customer has a product and support you can count on going as far as to thoroughly investigate and remedy the situation. Jeff could have easily said the scope is fine and been done with it, he took the extra steps of mounting it in a like branded mount and really diving into things.. That’s top notch support to not only me but the community as a whole..

Lastly for the Spuhr crowd that might jump on, this was no Spuhr bashing session.. I just want to make sure everyone understands ZCO in no way demeaned or criticized Spuhr… I personally love Spuhr mounts and my only criticism of the company is that their products are so hard to get, i'd like to buy more but can't find them..

I’m sure if I got some of this wrong, ZCO can and will correct it..

I have an update… So the fella that said if they find nothing wrong with the scope, I will have allot of roasted crow to eat wasn’t too far off..

So the scope checked out fine, but when placed in a Spuhr mount, like the one I have, the optic started acting up and displaying some of the issues I spoke of.. Jeff had mentioned the mount concern to me initially.. It is a known “possible” issue with Spuhr mount / ZCO 8-40 combos "in some select instances!! Discussions are around torque specs and centering the ring caps with equal distance vs metal on metal on one side then torquing on the gapped side of the ring for tension. Also the spread of the rings on the tube vs individual rings that can be spaced out a bit more on the tube body to support the length of the optic better.. To be clear!!! It’s an issue that is not of anyone’s intentional making.. its just one of those things that needs to be worked through and figured out..

I have opted to buy a set of ZCO rings, at the advice of Jeff, and keep moving forward with the brand.. My weapon system was purchased as a package and the optic was mounted in the Spuhr mount when I received it. There is no allegation of improper mounting, simply a matter of looking at a way to properly mount a ZCO 8-40 in a Spuhr system..

Potentially, the length of an 8-40 coupled with a Spuhr in high energy - recoiling systems could be an issue (in some instances).. Jeff said that when the replacement scope was mounted in the Spuhr there were no signs of the issue that were observed in the scope I sent in..

Tons of positive reviews and my love for this optics function and appearance had driven me to continue forward with it.. ZCO mounts have the features I like with the flip out level as I have on my Spuhr..

So, now for the humble pie portion of the update.. Perhaps saying the optic was a waste of money was too hasty, and a statement made out of frustration, so for that I apologize.. For all the retard fanboyz who want to suppress information, being shared… No comment…

My impression of this company was positive before, despite having issues. Obviously it’s not a widespread problem.. My impression now is this company goes out of its was to make sure you – the customer has a product and support you can count on going as far as to thoroughly investigate and remedy the situation. Jeff could have easily said the scope is fine and been done with it, he took the extra steps of mounting it in a like branded mount and really diving into things.. That’s top notch support to not only me but the community as a whole..

Lastly for the Spuhr crowd that might jump on, this was no Spuhr bashing session.. I just want to make sure everyone understands ZCO in no way demeaned or criticized Spuhr… I personally love Spuhr mounts and my only criticism of the company is that their products are so hard to get, i'd like to buy more but can't find them..

What you've found out here, a lot of us already know, which is why zco commands the kind of respect that it does when issues arise. Glad you came back here to set the record straight. Fwiw, I have had all the go to mounts and have ended up with the zco and gotten rid of all the others. The zco mount is excellent and it's not some huge honking chunk of metal, which is one of the things I like about it. You will like it a lot.

What you've found out here, a lot of us already know, which is why zco commands the kind of respect that it does when issues arise. Glad you came back here to set the record straight. Fwiw, I have had all the go to mounts and have ended up with the zco and gotten rid of all the others. The zco mount is excellent and it's not some huge honking chunk of metal, which is one of the things I like about it. You will like it a lot.
I see CSTacticle is on here giving thumbs up, I just place my order through them this morning for my mount..

I see CSTacticle is on here giving thumbs up, I just place my order through them this morning for my mount..

I'll expedite shipping for you so it's there by the weekend :) Please let me know if I can further assist you
- Richard@CST
916-628-3490

the replacement scope was mounted in the Spuhr there were no signs of the issue that were observed in the scope I sent in..
"replacement scope"? Did they replace your scope? I thought the issue was mount/scope interface. Was the OG scope actually damaged and needed replacement?

As for "fan boyz" and "waste of money"....yeah, we have rabid fans of just about anything rifle related. No doubt.

But many other more objective observers also caution going full retard on a manf's product in a thread until the all the facts are determined (nature of the fault, specifically, not just whatever symptoms the rifle shooter sees) lest it once again turn into "internet conventional wisdom that this product is trash".

Glad they took care of you. Best of luck.

well the boys at rokslide are trashing a ZCO wonder if it will hold up

"replacement scope"? Did they replace your scope? I thought the issue was mount/scope interface. Was the OG scope actually damaged and needed replacement?

As for "fan boyz" and "waste of money"....yeah, we have rabid fans of just about anything rifle related. No doubt.

But many other more objective observers also caution going full retard on a manf's product in a thread until the all the facts are determined (nature of the fault, specifically, not just whatever symptoms the rifle shooter sees) lest it once again turn into "internet conventional wisdom that this product is trash".

Glad they took care of you. Best of luck.
They are replacing the scope... Very impressed.. I'll elaborate some, not sure on why, honestly we haven't discussed that.. Basically my read of the situation is, this scope has given "you" issues so we ZCO will make it right despite whether or not its us, the mount coupled with recoil energy... That's not what they said, that just seems to be what is happening.. Jeff told me last night that he was going to do more testing today and i'm to call him on my home from work and get the final update.. But i already sent him my invoice from the ZCO mount purchase through CSTac. so he should have a reasonable expectation of what my decision is when I call..

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23

How about give a try to the ZCO Block mount?
Made in Austria, like the scope, with the specs of the scope.
F22.JPG

How about give a try to the ZCO Block mount?
Made in Austria, like the scope, with the specs of the scope.
View attachment 8252294
That's what i bought from CSTac.. Will be here tomorrow with the scope... Thanks to CStac and Jeff at ZCO for the expedited shipping so i can have them both for the weekend..

That's what i bought from CSTac.. Will be here tomorrow with the scope... Thanks to CStac and Jeff at ZCO for the expedited shipping so i can have them both for the weekend..
I bet you are going to like it :)
It has lot of features.
Like integrated buble, heat mirage sling hook, and when you mount it, the key that makes the scope body in to the same level as the mount.
I did use 2,2Nm on torq when mounted the scope, it has not gone anywhere, even it can put to 2,4Nm, but much is too much, and you can damage the parallax, if it is too tight on the mount, unless it is a 50 cal rifle you are going to mount the scope.

Reactions: HTI-416
I bet you are going to like it :)
It has lot of features.
Like integrated buble, heat mirage sling hook, and when you mount it, the key that makes the scope body in to the same level as the mount.
I did use 2,2Nm on torq when mounted the scope, it has not gone anywhere, even it can put to 2,4Nm, but much is too much, and you can damage the parallax, if it is too tight on the mount, unless it is a 50 cal rifle you are going to mount the scope.
I have a 50 BMG, this is going on its little brother the .416... The recoil lifestyle is one i apparently like..
A7CB6EF5-F7DC-4429-BF8E-A0BD5546ED70.jpeg

50 BMG with Razor G3

IMG_3532.jpeg

.416 with old scope...

Reactions: viking78
Anyone want a set of MKm caps for ZCO 840 and a ZCO sunshade let me know.. FREE!!! No warranty, there FREE!!! I'll pay snail mail shipping.. Shade slightly discolored from Scope Tape, it will probably clean right up with cleaner, but not sure..

IMG_3672.jpeg

IMG_3669.jpeg

IMG_3667.jpeg

IMG_3666.jpeg

Reactions: HTI-416