• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Official Zero Compromise Optic News & Updates

Yeah that's water in your scope from bad grease or something coming unsealed.

I wont rule it out but I would be very surprised. This happened on a 100 degree day with zero water around.

The scope was fine at the start of the session (put 100 rounds down the pipe of my new 223) and by the end whatever this is had happened.

I wont rule it out but I would be very surprised. This happened on a 100 degree day with zero water around.

The scope was fine at the start of the session (put 100 rounds down the pipe of my new 223) and by the end whatever this is had happened.
It doesn't need to be around water for this to happen, it happened to my PMII (not that bad it was just one little speck) and they said it was bad grease, or water from bad grease leaking.

Just curious, for those of you who claim problems with your ZCO scope, how many are using Spuhr mounts?
How many with scope problems are using other mounts and who makes them?
No issues with Spuhr 6001 or 6601. Both tightened to 20 in lbs.

One of my ZC527 scope were in Austrian factory in reticle change.
MPCT3 reticle off and MPCT3X in.
My son told me, that it is better to shoot with this reticle, because the open are on top of the eye sight.
375-meters tripod, all in the target.

Wait. I can send one in for a reticle change?

Reactions: munch520
Tenebraex make´s also nice caps for the ZCO.
K22.JPG

Anyone running a 420 with ARC low rings (.94)? I have a bighorn origin action with 20moa factory rail and a proof steel savage small shank barrel. Based on my calculations it should clear by 4.5mm without caps

Also for those using ARC rings are you torquing to the recommend 55ft lbs
I did but went up slowly. First time I tried I had some binding in the parallax. Did it again going up in stages and it’s been fine since. If you are at all nervous about it, I suggest 45 in/lbs. I have run the scope w this torque w no slippage in the rings and no binding in the scope.

Oh, and I’m sure it’s just a typo but it’s in/lbs and not Ft/lbs.

I did but went up slowly. First time I tried I had some binding in the parallax. Did it again going up in stages and it’s been fine since. If you are at all nervous about it, I suggest 45 in/lbs. I have run the scope w this torque w no slippage in the rings and no binding in the scope.

Oh, and I’m sure it’s just a typo but it’s in/lbs and not Ft/lbs.
Thx! Yes I caught the typo and edited it. It should be fixed now

Reactions: Baron23
Aadland is more better
Having had Aadland for a while now and just grabbing a set of the ZCO branded Tene's recently, I greatly prefer Tenebraex. The material they use is much softer without sharp edges, and opens without the harsh snapping sound of hard plastic like the Aadlands do on open and close.

Reactions: rpoL98
Tenebraex are superior, they are way less bulky, and the plastic is nicer. Also Tenebraex don't look like complete shit on the scope, the others do imo... Their purpose is to keep debris away from the lenses when the scope is not in use which they do very well.

Grouse birds hunting started a week ago saturday.
I was able to hunt with my friend, who´s lands i was today.
Very foggy morning, but there was a treat on the tree.
Quess the distance.
Black Grouse.
MPCT1 reticle.
TEERI2.jpg

Picture with out cut the frames, is this.
I have MKMachining flip up, so the image ain´t as nice as it would be with out any object on the scope frame.
SF.jpg

Changed my setup from the XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium to the Envy Pro JV this morning, decided to go from the NRL Hunter Lightweight open setup to the NRL Hunter Heavyweight open setup with a XLR Envy Pro with C6. The balance of this setup is amazing - Richard

Weight
XLR Element 4.0 Magnesium 11 pounds 11 ounces with bipod
XLR Envy Pro w/o weights as seen below 14 pounds 1.5 ounces with bipod

IMG-3197.jpg

Have some hard to get options in stock and on the way in FDE and/or Tremor options :)

https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X FDE $3,990.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC420 4-20x50 MPCT3X $3,740.00 in stock!

Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT1 $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT2 $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT2 NLE $4,130.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3 $3,980.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X $3,980.00 in shipping in!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 MPCT3X FDE $4,230.00 in stock!
Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 5-27x56 Tremor 3 $4,455.00 in shipping in!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jefe's Dope
It might look good, when the barrelled action is also cerakoted in same color as the scope.
Thinking of doing the same to the scope mount :unsure:
View attachment 7974199
There has to be some contrast. I think if you cerakote the BA in the same color, you'll either need to leave the mount alone or find a different color to use on it.

Dustin Ellerman from The History Channel's top shot and our own @gebhardt02 have some youtube videos on the ZC527 MPCT3X. Nick also goes over the details of the scope, mounting and zeroing as well. Also some great through the scope videos to see what the MPCT3X looks like through the scope for those that have not seen it yet.

Reactions: gebhardt02
What are the butler creek cap sizes (and yes I know aadland, tenebraex and mkm are better) if anyone runs them?

The 4GunGuy did a nice comparison video on ZCO's MPCT2 and MPCT3X, I figure it would be informative for the people that are choosing between these popular reticles. If anyone else has any questions about ZCO's feel free to give us a call at 916-670-1103 :)